lifeforce

The Sacred Secretion - Alchemy and Astrology in the Bible

Why post a video you will not comment on   ? 

I won't bother to watch it without some type of comment or description .

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Why post a video you will not comment on   ? 

I won't bother to watch it without some type of comment or description .

Why bother commenting on a video you won't watch ?

He's got it right. Christianity version of MCO?

Spoiler

Filling the UDT too early in life is risky, as we know. Please DO NOT attempt UNLESS you also truly manage to stay free from sin like he says! Unless you really looking forward to seeing the inside of a psych ward.

• Like 2

On 29/12/2018 at 3:40 AM, Nungali said:

So you understand why you get so few responses.

Ok then. I'm not into spoon feeding knowledge to people. I'd much rather share the basic information and let them do their own research, without any input on my part.

Here goes:

Once a month, when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign, the claustrum in the brain secretes an oily substance, known as the chrism or christ oil.

This 'oil' moves down the spine's central nervous system to the sacral plexus, the five fused vertebrae at the bottom of the spine. There it mixes with a naturally producing 'seed' and makes it's journey back up the central nervous system of the spine to the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. This process happens naturally to everyone, once a month. There is no forcing or visualization required. It is a physical process.

However, the 'work' that must be done to preserve this 'seed/oil' is crucial. For 3 days, while this process is taking place there are things which can be done that will lead to awakening. Abstaining from sex, alcohol, drugs, bad food and impure thoughts. Making the body as alkaline as possible, meditation, prayer, fasting and charitable works.

If the seed is successfully preserved, the pineal gland 'lights up' and becomes an antenna to the divine. You will receive knowledge, guidance and wisdom. A download from the universe.

There are testimonies from people who have done this, and who do this every month.

There is much more detailed information in this and other videos. 

I'm going to try it out later this month when the moon enters my star sign.

What's to lose ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'll be interested to hear of your experiences with this after a while.

I wonder where the info originally came from?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lifeforce said:

What's to lose ?

Not saying that there really is such a process, but when there is something to win then there usually is also something to loose. Why should there be only two possibilities: a good effect and no effect, and not the possibility of a bad effect?

On 03/01/2019 at 10:22 AM, lifeforce said:

Ok then. I'm not into spoon feeding knowledge to people. I'd much rather share the basic information and let them do their own research, without any input on my part.

Here goes:

Once a month, when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign, the claustrum in the brain secretes an oily substance, known as the chrism or christ oil.

This 'oil' moves down the spine's central nervous system to the sacral plexus, the five fused vertebrae at the bottom of the spine. There it mixes with a naturally producing 'seed' and makes it's journey back up the central nervous system of the spine to the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. This process happens naturally to everyone, once a month. There is no forcing or visualization required. It is a physical process.

However, the 'work' that must be done to preserve this 'seed/oil' is crucial. For 3 days, while this process is taking place there are things which can be done that will lead to awakening. Abstaining from sex, alcohol, drugs, bad food and impure thoughts. Making the body as alkaline as possible, meditation, prayer, fasting and charitable works.

If the seed is successfully preserved, the pineal gland 'lights up' and becomes an antenna to the divine. You will receive knowledge, guidance and wisdom. A download from the universe.

There are testimonies from people who have done this, and who do this every month.

There is much more detailed information in this and other videos. 

I'm going to try it out later this month when the moon enters my star sign.

What's to lose ?

Thanks for the  written info .   Whats to lose  ?   Well, from a psychonaught's perspective - nothing . So, go for it. I would be interested to read the results of YOUR personal experiment .   Earth (and body ) / cosmic rhythms  are something I am a bit familiar with and have an interest in .

But taking one step at a time (for me ) , right at the beginning ; 

"  when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign "

Is this 'sign'  as  in the   signs  of the   tropical system  ?

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

But taking one step at a time (for me ) , right at the beginning ; 

"  when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign "

Is this 'sign'  as  in the   signs  of the   tropical system  ?

Yes it is. For instance, I'm Gemini. The next time the moon enters my star sign is January 17th according to this website :

https://www.lunarium.co.uk.

So, from the 16th, for 4 days just to make absolutely sure, I'll keep my body as alkaline as possible, drink only water, eat one vegetarian meal a day, meditate (which is a daily practice for me anyway), pray, abstain from sex and sexual thoughts, refrain from anger and impure actions and be as charitable as I can.

Hopefully if everything goes well, the physical process will kick start something within.

• Like 1

Oh ... my assumption was it was when your Moon entered its own natal sign, not when the Moon entered one's natal Sun sign.

And . ... also an assumption  that it the 3 days would start at the point of the  'lunar return'  eg.  my natal Moon is 1 degree  Leo, so its the same (at the beginning ) but if it was 29 deg, Leo   .....  Or the Moon going with a natal Sun (Mine is  0 Deg. Cancer ), not just at the beginning of the sign.

So it must be an earth based (ie. seasonal dynamic )  ?    Combined with a 'Sun Moon conjoined' energy, eg   @  23

http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/harcanum.htm

image.png.3f58dede71a65f27ee424a7ebe2ab4b9.png

image.png.b01a9dbaa5d4f13fe758ce90280fd8ea.png

image.png.ea6c641ff26207fb8fec78257e429bdd.png

..... hmmmm ... not like me to make a post without a joke  .... half a mo'    ..... 

https://samurai-gamers.com/pokemon-sun-and-moon/soul-dew-ban-lifted/

In any case , I hope you post the results of your experiment . 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

In any case , I hope you post the results of your experiment .

I certainly will. Thanks for the post.

• Like 1

So, I've tried the experiment on myself. The 3 days are over and all I can say was that it was very strange.

I don't know if it's because I was focusing on being good, eating clean, no sexual thoughts or activity etc for such a long time before the experiment. Or that it was a natural occurrence, but I woke up right on the dot of 1AM on Thursday 17th. The exact time that the moon entered my star sign. I had an intense headache coupled with nausea and felt absolutely terrible. So bad in fact that it laid me up for 2 days and well into the third. This was very concerning for me as it's been years since I've felt this ill. I was housebound and had very little energy.

As a result of this, I didn't do my usual daily practice, something I was planning to do more of in this period.

I started to come out of this horrible feeling late yesterday afternoon. I was sure that the whole thing hadn't worked.

Then, this morning I woke up feeling incredible. My mind was flooded with information, pointers as to what to focus on.

Diet and nutrition, exercise, breathing, meditation, healing. 

I tried it, it's a very simple easy to learn method, and I felt super-charged and full of energy.

So, that's basically it. I need to look more into it as I've only had an hour to take it all in, but what started out as a harrowingly bad migraine type experience may have led to a new practice for me.

All in all a very peculiar time.

Edited by lifeforce
  • Like 3

On 2019-01-05 at 4:44 AM, Nungali said:

..... hmmmm ... not like me to make a post without a joke  .... half a mo'    ..... 

Maybe you are hungry? 

You are not yourself when you are hungry. 

Snickers? 

9 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Maybe you are hungry? 

You are not yourself when you are hungry. 

Snickers? 

Wait, this isn't going to descend into another cake thread is it ?🍰

• Haha 1

On 03/01/2019 at 4:06 AM, Aetherous said:

I'll be interested to hear of your experiences with this after a while.

I wonder where the info originally came from?

I've traced the teachings on this subject back to a series of videos entitled "Hidden Meanings" from the 90's by a man called Bill Donahue.

Basically he picks the Bible apart and confirms something which I'd suspected for quite some time. That the Bible is NOT LITERAL. It is written in metaphor, allegory and parable. It is esoteric, occult knowledge. 

A quite incredible wealth of information is presented in these videos. I think this may be the end of my spiritual quest. It just clicks with me in a way nothing else previously has.

Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/I9pQLEpKC4M

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lifeforce said:

I've traced the teachings on this subject back to a series of videos entitled "Hidden Meanings" from the 90's by a man called Bill Donahue.

Basically he picks the Bible apart 

So relatively new. 

He also knows things about a very small area in the brain that neurophysiology have missed, I cannot help but wonder if he has any references on that.... 

On the surface level, there seems to be similarities to the lunar stations in tantrik systems and perhaps in nei dan as well (xiuzhentu). And the "oily fluid" sounds like white bindu/divine water. 

Any thoughts on that? 

(and no bar jokes in this post😁) 

• Like 2

From the videos I've seen, his approach doesn't conflict with Yogic methods, whether from Indian or Chinese or Persian (Sufism) origin. 

I'm not sure how he came to this knowledge. I've tried emailing him. I believe he's still alive.

However he came by this information, I'm of the belief that it is solid. 

As for how recent this is, yes, the 90's is only 20+ years ago but the source is obviously thousands of years old. 

It's that time again...nearly. Tomorrow the moon enters my sun sign of Gemini and the process will begin again. I will refrain from eating animal products, fast, no sexual thoughts, help people more and meditate more for 3 days. 

Another video detailing the process :

https://youtu.be/R-k7ym002YA

Edited by lifeforce
  • Like 1

Another interesting 3 day period. I'm beginning to think that there might be something in this. It began, once again with a headache, at exactly the time the moon entered into my star sign. Another 'download from the universe', as I like to call these snippets of information passed to me psychically. And it is a psychic process, of that I have no doubt. The pineal gland/third eye is flooded with this fluid and insights pour in.

Edited by lifeforce
  • Like 2

The time of the process is here yet again. The moon entered into Gemini yesterday afternoon. I've set myself a goal of fasting, meditation, no sexual activity for 3 days. The previous last two periods confirmed to me that the process definitely does work, provided I take care to preserve the sacred chrism oil. Again, the really bad headache appeared which coincided with the start of the process. I'm taking this as the chrism being released and sent downwards. I'll wait and see if any more insights come my way Friday onwards.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Nearly a week has passed since the end of the 3 day process. As with the other previous times, important information relevant to my life progress, has revealed itself. I have a path ahead of me, a couple of things I've been drawn to lately and my current practices. Old ways, which have become less influential of late, and which seem to be more of a distraction, need to be discarded. There is much sorting out to be done. The spiritual weeds will have to be uprooted before they spread. It's the vernal equinox after all. The timing couldn't be better.

Edited by lifeforce
  • Like 1

On 22/01/2019 at 6:51 PM, lifeforce said:

I'm not sure how he came to this knowledge. I've tried emailing him. I believe he's still alive.

However he came by this information, I'm of the belief that it is solid. 

As for how recent this is, yes, the 90's is only 20+ years ago but the source is obviously thousands of years old. 

Bill mentions a few names in one of his videos who were inspirations for him.

These start around the 9 minute mark, but the whole video is good to watch to get an insight into how he and his wife Joan started teaching.

https://youtu.be/jYp7VMe1SY0

• Like 1