lifeforce

The Sacred Secretion - Alchemy and Astrology in the Bible

Recommended Posts

Why post a video you will not comment on   ? 

 

I won't bother to watch it without some type of comment or description .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Why post a video you will not comment on   ? 

 

I won't bother to watch it without some type of comment or description .

 

Why bother commenting on a video you won't watch ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's got it right. Christianity version of MCO?

Spoiler

Filling the UDT too early in life is risky, as we know. Please DO NOT attempt UNLESS you also truly manage to stay free from sin like he says! Unless you really looking forward to seeing the inside of a psych ward.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/12/2018 at 3:40 AM, Nungali said:

So you understand why you get so few responses.

 

Ok then. I'm not into spoon feeding knowledge to people. I'd much rather share the basic information and let them do their own research, without any input on my part.

Here goes:

Once a month, when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign, the claustrum in the brain secretes an oily substance, known as the chrism or christ oil.

This 'oil' moves down the spine's central nervous system to the sacral plexus, the five fused vertebrae at the bottom of the spine. There it mixes with a naturally producing 'seed' and makes it's journey back up the central nervous system of the spine to the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. This process happens naturally to everyone, once a month. There is no forcing or visualization required. It is a physical process.

However, the 'work' that must be done to preserve this 'seed/oil' is crucial. For 3 days, while this process is taking place there are things which can be done that will lead to awakening. Abstaining from sex, alcohol, drugs, bad food and impure thoughts. Making the body as alkaline as possible, meditation, prayer, fasting and charitable works.

If the seed is successfully preserved, the pineal gland 'lights up' and becomes an antenna to the divine. You will receive knowledge, guidance and wisdom. A download from the universe.

There are testimonies from people who have done this, and who do this every month.

There is much more detailed information in this and other videos. 

I'm going to try it out later this month when the moon enters my star sign.

What's to lose ?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be interested to hear of your experiences with this after a while.

 

I wonder where the info originally came from?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lifeforce said:

What's to lose ?

 

Not saying that there really is such a process, but when there is something to win then there usually is also something to loose. Why should there be only two possibilities: a good effect and no effect, and not the possibility of a bad effect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2019 at 10:22 AM, lifeforce said:

 

Ok then. I'm not into spoon feeding knowledge to people. I'd much rather share the basic information and let them do their own research, without any input on my part.

Here goes:

Once a month, when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign, the claustrum in the brain secretes an oily substance, known as the chrism or christ oil.

This 'oil' moves down the spine's central nervous system to the sacral plexus, the five fused vertebrae at the bottom of the spine. There it mixes with a naturally producing 'seed' and makes it's journey back up the central nervous system of the spine to the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. This process happens naturally to everyone, once a month. There is no forcing or visualization required. It is a physical process.

However, the 'work' that must be done to preserve this 'seed/oil' is crucial. For 3 days, while this process is taking place there are things which can be done that will lead to awakening. Abstaining from sex, alcohol, drugs, bad food and impure thoughts. Making the body as alkaline as possible, meditation, prayer, fasting and charitable works.

If the seed is successfully preserved, the pineal gland 'lights up' and becomes an antenna to the divine. You will receive knowledge, guidance and wisdom. A download from the universe.

There are testimonies from people who have done this, and who do this every month.

There is much more detailed information in this and other videos. 

I'm going to try it out later this month when the moon enters my star sign.

What's to lose ?

 

Thanks for the  written info .   Whats to lose  ?   Well, from a psychonaught's perspective - nothing . So, go for it. I would be interested to read the results of YOUR personal experiment .   Earth (and body ) / cosmic rhythms  are something I am a bit familiar with and have an interest in .

 

But taking one step at a time (for me ) , right at the beginning ; 

 

"  when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign "

 

Is this 'sign'  as  in the   signs  of the   tropical system  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

But taking one step at a time (for me ) , right at the beginning ; 

 

"  when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign "

 

Is this 'sign'  as  in the   signs  of the   tropical system  ?

 

Yes it is. For instance, I'm Gemini. The next time the moon enters my star sign is January 17th according to this website :

https://www.lunarium.co.uk.

So, from the 16th, for 4 days just to make absolutely sure, I'll keep my body as alkaline as possible, drink only water, eat one vegetarian meal a day, meditate (which is a daily practice for me anyway), pray, abstain from sex and sexual thoughts, refrain from anger and impure actions and be as charitable as I can.

Hopefully if everything goes well, the physical process will kick start something within.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ... my assumption was it was when your Moon entered its own natal sign, not when the Moon entered one's natal Sun sign.

 

And . ... also an assumption  that it the 3 days would start at the point of the  'lunar return'  eg.  my natal Moon is 1 degree  Leo, so its the same (at the beginning ) but if it was 29 deg, Leo   .....  Or the Moon going with a natal Sun (Mine is  0 Deg. Cancer ), not just at the beginning of the sign.

 

So it must be an earth based (ie. seasonal dynamic )  ?    Combined with a 'Sun Moon conjoined' energy, eg   @  23

 

http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/harcanum.htm

 

image.png.3f58dede71a65f27ee424a7ebe2ab4b9.png

 

image.png.b01a9dbaa5d4f13fe758ce90280fd8ea.png

 

image.png.ea6c641ff26207fb8fec78257e429bdd.png

 

 

..... hmmmm ... not like me to make a post without a joke  .... half a mo'    ..... 

 

 

 

https://samurai-gamers.com/pokemon-sun-and-moon/soul-dew-ban-lifted/

 

In any case , I hope you post the results of your experiment . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nungali said:

In any case , I hope you post the results of your experiment .

 

I certainly will. Thanks for the post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I've tried the experiment on myself. The 3 days are over and all I can say was that it was very strange.

I don't know if it's because I was focusing on being good, eating clean, no sexual thoughts or activity etc for such a long time before the experiment. Or that it was a natural occurrence, but I woke up right on the dot of 1AM on Thursday 17th. The exact time that the moon entered my star sign. I had an intense headache coupled with nausea and felt absolutely terrible. So bad in fact that it laid me up for 2 days and well into the third. This was very concerning for me as it's been years since I've felt this ill. I was housebound and had very little energy.

As a result of this, I didn't do my usual daily practice, something I was planning to do more of in this period.

I started to come out of this horrible feeling late yesterday afternoon. I was sure that the whole thing hadn't worked.

Then, this morning I woke up feeling incredible. My mind was flooded with information, pointers as to what to focus on.

Diet and nutrition, exercise, breathing, meditation, healing.

I kept hearing the word "Ki" repeating over and over. Not just the word though, also the meaning of it, as in the Japanese word for qi. It was very clear I was been gently nudged to look into something.

Japanese energy methods are not something I'm familiar with, apart from a positive experience I had with Reiki a lot of years ago. So after a little research I came across a breathing meditation method which was unfamiliar to me. Shinichi Tohei's Ki breathing. 

I tried it, it's a very simple easy to learn method, and I felt super-charged and full of energy.

So, that's basically it. I need to look more into it as I've only had an hour to take it all in, but what started out as a harrowingly bad migraine type experience may have led to a new practice for me.

All in all a very peculiar time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites