Thank you for posting this, I greatly appreciate it. And if you don't mind, please continue describing and reporting your journey with this teaching.

I have come across videos of Santos Bonacci (Mr. Astrotheology) years ago, [and more recently the guy on the YouTube channel you linked, John St Julien Baba Wanyama], talking extensively about such a thing as a sacred secretion.

Indeed, I feel this teaching chimes very well with many sources I have studied, while of course being much more explicit than any of the more allegorical, metaphorical or symbolic sources I usually gleaned this from.

If you or anyone can further specify one detail for me, I would greatly appreciate it:

You write "Once a month, when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign"; does this, then, imply one's solar sign or lunar sign?

Thanks, lifeforce!

Learning to speed-listen to these long vids, lol...

I appreciate your pointing out the most interesting ones... there are so many! :)

• Like 1

I only have time to listen to one at a time, lol.
But I speed up his speech by 25%, which does help.

Haven't started taking notes yet! 

I love the way he doesn't buy into any of the spiritual traditions as a religion, but uses the Bible and other scriptures to explain the energetic/brain stuff I'm curently into... totally about energy and spirit, not about "religion". DK if any of it is "true", but finding it tremendously helpful energetically. 

• Like 2

Cool, I'll be sure to check what you have to report. I'll have to figure out 'my time' (which I think will be some time around the middle of April), and then want give this a try as well.

Good luck!

Last month when Pisces moon corresponded with Ash Wednesday I had made note of the times and the day before fasted / alkalized by only eating hummus and raw beets both roots and tops. Sure enough right around midnight I was half asleep just paying attention to the claustrum area and didn’t get headache but a ringing in the ears so much it drowned out the tv for a minute. It was not uncomfortable or typical high pitch. More fuzzy, very much like an old dialup modem!

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Using the website you have recommended, I calculated the lunar calender for my area and star sign, and according to the information provided, the Sacred Secretion process for me is set to begin at around noon next Monday (the 15th).

Like I had stated, I have come across this information several times before, but I definitely do appreciate you putting it back on the map for me. I will keep an open mind to see if similar effects and results to yours will manifest in my experience of this process.

Edited by EFS White
spelling

I have one more question, if possibly you know the answer to this:
What exactly happens with the 'sacred secretion' after these couple of days? What happens when you stay in that mindful, celibate and pure place for longer than that particular moon phase; what's your experience?

Edited by EFS White
spelling
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 4:53 AM, lifeforce said:

I've noticed in my interactions on the forum, that anger is pouring out. I can't seem to get my points across, as if others aren't on the same wavelength and this has led to frustration and resentment.

From my perspective, most other people in that thread for some odd reason jumped on the wrong bandwagon. Sometimes the social tide just starts going in a certain direction, and it's not right but it's the way a number of people go. I viewed them as behaving very strangely in that moment, too.

Maybe one of these days I'll think about trying this sacred secretion thing. I tend to question the necessity of that specific timing, and still wonder about how people came up with this method or where it was really from... but it sounds like you've gotten some good experience with implementing this so far.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

Just now, lifeforce said:

It looks like it was spoken about by Manly P Hall and before that, Blavatsky.

I'm super interested if you can share what they said about it.