Why post a video you will not comment on   ? 

I won't bother to watch it without some type of comment or description .

He's got it right. Christianity version of MCO?

Spoiler

Filling the UDT too early in life is risky, as we know. Please DO NOT attempt UNLESS you also truly manage to stay free from sin like he says! Unless you really looking forward to seeing the inside of a psych ward.

• Like 2

I'll be interested to hear of your experiences with this after a while.

I wonder where the info originally came from?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lifeforce said:

What's to lose ?

Not saying that there really is such a process, but when there is something to win then there usually is also something to loose. Why should there be only two possibilities: a good effect and no effect, and not the possibility of a bad effect?

On 03/01/2019 at 10:22 AM, lifeforce said:

Ok then. I'm not into spoon feeding knowledge to people. I'd much rather share the basic information and let them do their own research, without any input on my part.

Here goes:

Once a month, when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign, the claustrum in the brain secretes an oily substance, known as the chrism or christ oil.

This 'oil' moves down the spine's central nervous system to the sacral plexus, the five fused vertebrae at the bottom of the spine. There it mixes with a naturally producing 'seed' and makes it's journey back up the central nervous system of the spine to the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. This process happens naturally to everyone, once a month. There is no forcing or visualization required. It is a physical process.

However, the 'work' that must be done to preserve this 'seed/oil' is crucial. For 3 days, while this process is taking place there are things which can be done that will lead to awakening. Abstaining from sex, alcohol, drugs, bad food and impure thoughts. Making the body as alkaline as possible, meditation, prayer, fasting and charitable works.

If the seed is successfully preserved, the pineal gland 'lights up' and becomes an antenna to the divine. You will receive knowledge, guidance and wisdom. A download from the universe.

There are testimonies from people who have done this, and who do this every month.

There is much more detailed information in this and other videos. 

I'm going to try it out later this month when the moon enters my star sign.

What's to lose ?

Thanks for the  written info .   Whats to lose  ?   Well, from a psychonaught's perspective - nothing . So, go for it. I would be interested to read the results of YOUR personal experiment .   Earth (and body ) / cosmic rhythms  are something I am a bit familiar with and have an interest in .

But taking one step at a time (for me ) , right at the beginning ; 

"  when the moon enters your birth astrological star sign "

Is this 'sign'  as  in the   signs  of the   tropical system  ?

Oh ... my assumption was it was when your Moon entered its own natal sign, not when the Moon entered one's natal Sun sign.

And . ... also an assumption  that it the 3 days would start at the point of the  'lunar return'  eg.  my natal Moon is 1 degree  Leo, so its the same (at the beginning ) but if it was 29 deg, Leo   .....  Or the Moon going with a natal Sun (Mine is  0 Deg. Cancer ), not just at the beginning of the sign.

So it must be an earth based (ie. seasonal dynamic )  ?    Combined with a 'Sun Moon conjoined' energy, eg   @  23

http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/harcanum.htm

image.png.3f58dede71a65f27ee424a7ebe2ab4b9.png

image.png.b01a9dbaa5d4f13fe758ce90280fd8ea.png

image.png.ea6c641ff26207fb8fec78257e429bdd.png

..... hmmmm ... not like me to make a post without a joke  .... half a mo'    ..... 

https://samurai-gamers.com/pokemon-sun-and-moon/soul-dew-ban-lifted/

In any case , I hope you post the results of your experiment . 

• Like 3

On 2019-01-05 at 4:44 AM, Nungali said:

..... hmmmm ... not like me to make a post without a joke  .... half a mo'    ..... 

Maybe you are hungry? 

You are not yourself when you are hungry. 

Snickers? 

2 hours ago, lifeforce said:

I've traced the teachings on this subject back to a series of videos entitled "Hidden Meanings" from the 90's by a man called Bill Donahue.

Basically he picks the Bible apart 

So relatively new. 

He also knows things about a very small area in the brain that neurophysiology have missed, I cannot help but wonder if he has any references on that.... 

On the surface level, there seems to be similarities to the lunar stations in tantrik systems and perhaps in nei dan as well (xiuzhentu). And the "oily fluid" sounds like white bindu/divine water. 

Any thoughts on that? 

(and no bar jokes in this post😁) 

• Like 2