Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

Internal Alchemy for Everyone-THREE PINES PRESS

on page 18 he quotes Zhao Bichen, author of the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book - only his quotes don't give the accurate meaning. Zhao said that only his last 2 teachers I think had really achieved the yang shen immortality level. Also Zhao said that of the book he wrote - anyone with diligent practice on their own should be able to achieve up to chapter 12.

So that is a much more detailed answer then what this author is relying regarding Daoist immortal Zhao Bichen.

I got asked for the specific quote about supernatural powers of the author.

It's page 7 - in the google preview. Just word search supernatural. I suppose the person is in China and so maybe censored...

"Based on many decades of practice, I can attest that the human body has supernatural powers beyond the wildest imagination of ordinary people."

I love the drawings of the woman that has her depth and the man that has his heights in this book. Cool stuff. Very interesting depiction of knowledge and wisdom that actually resembles the way we experience creation. Always fun to see that reflected back to you from a drawing. That seems so far away and yet ever so deeply ingrained in who we are.

Edited by Everything

19 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So far -  "many decades of practice." Says he got the supernatural powers

Looks like an interesting book.  i got to ask, "why does one want supernatural powers in the first place".  To be powerful,?  To loose fear? To subjugate others? maybe to help others?  that last one would be nice , but we already have that supernatural power, called love.  we can do that right now.  curious thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zen Pig said:

Looks like an interesting book.  i got to ask, "why does one want supernatural powers in the first place".  To be powerful,?  To loose fear? To subjugate others? maybe to help others?  that last one would be nice , but we already have that supernatural power, called love.  we can do that right now.  curious thing.

Because it's tangible and can be used as verification  

6 minutes ago, King Jade said:

yes,  been there myself.  still have a little psi pin wheel used for telekinesis.  While this works, after a time it did not satisfy my wanting to have verification.  I have also had profound experiences in my forest sitting in meditation that i will not go into, but that too , after the initial experience, just became another experience.  In fact the so called supernatural experiences I have had happened when I was not trying to obtain them.  They just happen when thinking mind takes a back seat, and just lets things unfold. 

All I can speak form is my own journey, but i got a sense that wanting verification can never be satisfied,  it looked like, as far as my journey goes, as if this was a slippery slope of wanting more and more in order to somehow convince myself that "this is really happening".  That doubt of the realness of an experience can never be validated.  The mind always brings up questions of the experience afterward, doubts.  That thing that is beyond experience, beyond wanting seems to never loose its wonder.  But like I say, that is my experience, maybe yours is different, and you will gain something out of this. good luck

9 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

You'll have to ask the author of the book.

10 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

Ofcourse you don't need it to subjugate others. :lol: For if you are ever powerful, why would you ever need to limit the freedom of those around you? You would not. You would rather want to empower everyone and all! Forevermore! As much as you can possibly be capable of the imagining of the desiring of it! Freedom to all! Empowerment to all! As that is who they are all ment to be, forevermore. And there is nothing more delicious than the conscious deliberate co-creation with those who are of like mind, as your very own soul. Yes, to love one self, is super natural indeed. Very natural infact. And it is thus then also what allows you to flow the energy of that creates worlds more fully through you, in your own unique expression of life and as existance, that is thus then forevermore in ever expanding fulfillment of every possible desire you may possibly hold for thyself. ^_^

Edited by Everything

9 hours ago, King Jade said:

You are never, ever, gonna find the verification of who it is you truely are, in the conditions of your life. Because those conditions have been created by those who you are not and are never ment to be. However, you can co-create with those who you are not, in the most powerful and super natural way, that is more in alignment with who it is you truely are, how? By virtue of allowing yourself to be more fully who it is you are first. And thus then, the outer circumstances of your life reflect that inner love that you have found for yourself and thus then finally allowed for yourself first and foremost, unconditionally, that thus then forever more will be allowed to be witnessed by one oneself in its ever expression in your outer reflections that you perceive as the conditions of your life. You are here and you came here as conscious deliberate co-creators of your individual life experiences, not as regurgitators of the life experiences that are already here, and repeaters of it. No! Never. You are here as conscious deliberate co-creators OF your own life experiences. Always. Each and every one of you.

The truth is not, what is true. The truth is that all truth's are true. The question is, which truth do you want to be your truth? And the answer is always an easy one. "Well, I definitely would like to have a truth that is better than the one I am having now!" And how does one find that truth? Oh, I'm so glad you asked! Because this one is even EASIER to answer. It is infinitely simple! To simply, FEEL BETTER. Allow, release resistance, to allow oneself to be the becoming, ever more and more and more, for ever, in ever greater heights of joy that one can possibly imagine for one self and beyond the limitations of it, forevermore surprising you and delighting you in all the ways that it can possibly do so, forevermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Everything said:

You are never, ever, gonna find the verification of who it is you truely are, in the conditions of your life. Because those conditions have been created by those who you are not and are never ment to be. However, you can co-create with those who you are not, in the most powerful and super natural way, that is more in alignment with who it is you truely are, how? By virtue of allowing yourself to be more fully who it is you are first. And thus then, the outer circumstances of your life reflect that inner love that you have found for yourself and thus then finally allowed for yourself first and foremost, unconditionally, that thus then forever more will be allowed to be witnessed by one oneself in its ever expression in your outer reflections that you perceive as the conditions of your life. You are here and you came here as conscious deliberate co-creators of your individual life experiences, not as regurgitators of the life experiences that are already here, and repeaters of it. No! Never. You are here as conscious deliberate co-creators OF your own life experiences. Always. Each and every one of you.

The truth is not, what is true. The truth is that all truth's are true. The question is, which truth do you want to be your truth? And the answer is always an easy one. "Well, I definitely would like to have a truth that is better than the one I am having now!" And how does one find that truth? Oh, I'm so glad you asked! Because this one is even EASIER to answer. It is infinitely simple! To simply, FEEL BETTER. Allow, release resistance, to allow oneself to be the becoming, ever more and more and more, for ever, in ever greater heights of joy that one can possibly imagine for one self and beyond the limitations of it, forevermore surprising you and delighting you in all the ways that it can possibly do so, forevermore.

Just let me walk my own path of copying others until the day I die alright? ^_^

Allowing oneself, when I think of that word or any other of those very simple koan things I let out an instant laugh of doubt, resistance :)

Saying: - I allow myself to be __________________. I release all _______________________. Seems to have a few effects

How about this: I allow myself to destroy all the universes and leave me as the only person alive forever and evermore and thus self proclaimed god-king of all land and very rich until the day I die after diving and hitting a stone head on. Sounds great and very peaceful right?

Edited by King Jade
Don't worry I wont destroy the universes

1 hour ago, King Jade said:

Just let me walk my own path of copying others until the day I die alright? ^_^

Allowing oneself, when I think of that word or any other of those very simple koan things I let out an instant laugh of doubt, resistance :)

Saying: - I allow myself to be __________________. I release all _______________________. Seems to have a few effects

How about this: I allow myself to destroy all the universes and leave me as the only person alive forever and evermore and thus self proclaimed god-king of all land and very rich until the day I die after diving and hitting a stone head on. Sounds great and very peaceful right?

Hey whatever rings your bells! :lol: there's absolutely nothing wrong to think all of that if it allows you to feel better. Because that is your own unique path of least resistance. You see, you are indeed your own king and you are in your own YOUniverse! And thus you have infinite freedom to explore your universe in whatever way you wish. And you never ever need to care at all any bit about what other people think! And as you relax into the fact, that your kingdom is all that the light touches, and thus then, enjoy your boundless freedom, what is there left, but to play endlessly with all the beings in all of creation in whatever way you may so desire? Forevermord. And are capable of imaginaning for yourself. I would say, great well done! Good for you. And have an ever lasting joyous experience unto you. Much blessings and may it all be well with you. I forever remain here, as all is here and now is forever. Farewell. Good travels. And many journeys. Untill we may never meet again, as all is here and now is forever. Peace be upon you. And fare well. ^_^

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this