Zen Pig

Dam Heart Chakra!

Part of my morning meditation is what some folks call big or large circulation meditation. This kind of movement of life force, chi, ki is very interesting, and one must be careful to not "try" to make it happen. , The circulation is very  natural, and very obvious and profound once it starts. In fact one of the pit falls in my experience is once one really feels the circulation, one gets caught up in the novelty and then starts trying to do it, in my case, this made it stop right away. Its about relaxing, and letting it happen. 

Be that as it may,  one of the results of this circulation is opening up areas in the body that were either blocked, or kind of muted from daily life.  For me, it was the Heart Chakra.  While a lot of folks would really love there hearts to be more open,  I find it to be kind of a problem at first.  Its not that I am some kind of non feeling monster,  and I would give up my life to protect the family that I love, and others. But once the heart starts to open due to this circulation, one starts to feel empathy.  I usually act out of honer, and duty in my life.  I see something wrong, figure out how to fix it, and just proceed. so to speak.  Now I am torn between peoples feelings, which is odd, but needs to happen.  One thing i have learned on this path is to relax, let the universe figure out what we need, and let it happen.  

• Like 6

It can be a big change, especially when we are used to living a certain way and our practice changes how that is. Strange indeed.  I think your last line sums it up - "Relax, let it happen" :) Good stuff !

• Like 3