Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

please delete

Wow that is the most impressive chi kung collection I have ever seen!!  Curious as to which have been your favorites, which you most recommend, which you found most powerful...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2019 at 7:16 PM, Learner said:

Man, you have almost everything. What  do you wanna trade it for? 

anything I am curious about :)

I have about 90 Qigong dvds. Too many to list. So let me know what title you are seeking and I will let you know if it is in my collection. My newest ones that were just made public by Master Liu He are Celestial Pillar. Concentrating the Hun. Limiting the Po. 

Anyone wanting to work on their liver functioning, then Concentrating the Hun is a must. Celestial Pillar is dynamic and would take some time to master but it tested as, "This is seriously good. I see it producing a celestial pillar of light in your body." 

On 9/26/2019 at 4:56 AM, tao stillness said:

I have about 90 Qigong dvds. Too many to list. So let me know what title you are seeking and I will let you know if it is in my collection. My newest ones that were just made public by Master Liu He are Celestial Pillar. Concentrating the Hun. Limiting the Po. 

Anyone wanting to work on their liver functioning, then Concentrating the Hun is a must. Celestial Pillar is dynamic and would take some time to master but it tested as, "This is seriously good. I see it producing a celestial pillar of light in your body." 

sounds like good stuff , have you practiced it ?

The Celestial Pillar is way too difficult for me to learn so I only tried it once. However, Concentrating the Hun is easy to do so I do it daily as it just takes about 8 minutes. Limiting the Po is a bit harder to learn so I have not yet done that one as there are a few movements that would require getting it down. 

Sign in to follow this