@Zen Pig

Also in our tradition anyone above us we say our master or guide out of respect.

Masters who guard these knowledges are angels, humans and another class of beings quiet different. This knowledge gets given through deep meditations and inner journeying within, huge libraries may open up and you may see the guardians of these places/world's. It's beyond our dimension altogether and more real you don't find tricksters on that side.

And this is as far I can say really🙏

Edited by Wytfang
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wytfang said:

Masters who guard these knowledges are angels, humans and another class of beings quiet different

Yes indeed.  I have had a few experiences, in the forest meditating that I will not go into, as they are mine.  But the universe is much bigger and fuller of life than we know. thanks for the comments. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

Yes indeed.  I have had a few experiences, in the forest meditating that I will not go into, as they are mine.  But the universe is much bigger and fuller of life than we know. thanks for the comments. 

Thanks for being a mirror for me🙏

I wish to take a break also from here due to these same reasons of sharing out things which belong to me. 

Thanks 😊

Edited by Wytfang
  • Like 1

'belong to you'    :huh:

Everything I got, I got from somewhere else.  Some got modified . I might see far but my effort was climbing up on to the shoulders of others to see a better view .

I dont really  'own'  nuthin .

image.png.c55500b190142db25c730363299ce09c.png

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I dont really  'own'  nuthin

so true, but we use words.  We say, "I did this yesterday". or Can you make this happen.... and on and on.  I went through the whole neo non duality shit, that even tried to change the way we talked.  Nothing wrong with this and good luck with that, but in the end, I had to come full circle. back to life, family, hunger, love, pain, the whole ball of wax.  If someone does not want to share something, I now say, ok, fine. who gives a bloody rats ass?  But in the end you are not wrong. different sides to the same coin.  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Discussion with friend who was going OS on a paid ticket  (but she was broke and had no fun  {spending}  money) about me lending her $1000  ;  we wrote out a repayment agreement , then she starts listing all the things , in her mind, she believes she GAVE to me in the recent past.

Me :  : "And .... so what ? "

Her;  " What do you mean , so what ? "

Me;  "  Well where they gifts , or not ?  Are you taking them back, do you want credit for them, exchange them for this money, why bring it up now ?

Her " Well, I just hope you remember all that when it comes time to pay you back ? '

!   Me : " Are you now saying you might not be able to make the payments ?"

Her :  "  Blah blah blah ....

Jesus Christ !  I just gave her the grand and told her to forget about it and have a nice trip.

people and they 'gifts'  and  ownerships   ! 

(Actually, I just remembered !  Same woman years ago, a dispute about her paying back a loan, I said pay whatever,  money not worth an argument between friends, she gave me a 50 , so I bought a lotto with it and won $480    :D  )

Everything I do  ACTUALLY own , I take to the 'afterlife'  with me .  ;) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

One of my favourite Sufi songs, comes with a practice.

Good background track to meditate upon the Muhammadan Reality within. Start with eyes closed in a dark room, focus your attention on breathing, notice how fast or slow you're breathing, contemplate on the verse "And know that the Messenger of God is within in you" [49:7], visualize the center of Prophet’s power, energy and existence within your heart, which emanates an aura of light around you.

• Like 1

And this is my favourite Sufi song, it is so joyful and divine.   Sufism is a beautiful and wonderful path with music and poetry, makes everyone else look like sad misers who just don't get.   Even if you own the world and all it's enlightenment and power, what would it profit you ?   Nothing !   Nothing !

The title seems to come from the Muslim scripture, a message to Muhammed that he was sent only to heal the whole world.   And the lyrics something like, what can I do about the world, I am suffering .... follow me, follow me, follow me.

And this is true, nothing can be done here, follow the light and its messengers, that is all.

Those who trust, will be trusted.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1