Sign in to follow this  
heatrate

restore jing with homeopathy

I am a newbie here at Daobums. I found you guys as I was searching for ways to restore jing.

I am 42 year old male and I have been suffering with Liver Yang Rising with Wind for the past 3.5 years as well as shortness of breath and sexual impotence. I've tried all sorts of TCM therapy. I have a new TCM practitioner now and she says I am kidney jing/yin deficient, liver yin deficient and there is a communication problem with Heart/Kidney (i.e. triple burner). So right now she is focusing on fixing the kidney/heart communication with mild liver yang sedatives. She said I am not ready for kidney jing restoration as my spleen qi is weak due to liver yang attacking the spleen. 

I am also getting Heilkunst Homeopathy treatment (sequential therapy).

My adult life has been one trauma after another and due to the frustration I resorted to sexual excess although I've been engaging in sexual excess behavior since I was a young teenager. I was ignorant of the consequences and now I am facing them.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how kidney jing can be restored with homeopathy or whether that is even possible? 

I was practicing qiqong but having trouble breathing right now so making it very difficult. It would be nice if I can stablize myself and then go nuts practicing qigong and daoist yoga. 

Would be grateful for your help.

Edited by heatrate
  • Like 1

Hello, heatrate, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi heatrate,

Welcome. I am sure there will be people along who can help.  Good luck with everything!  

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

HI, I have similar history and problems to you.

If your liver is hot and angry then I would add some ground milk thistle seed powder to your food every day, about 1/2 small spoon.  It calms the liver, angry liver is dangerous.

2nd thing is detraumatising yourself : try T.R.E, look on youtube.   Trauma goes deep into the nerves / fascia and so on, it is very difficult or impossible to shift without shaking type discharge movements.

As for qigong, if you can bring yourself to do standing Wuji gong, it is the strongest, try Mark Cohen's channel on youtube, relax and follow him, keep it simple.
Also doing the 6 healing sounds is also powerful, again find a set on youtube.

Buy 1kg of goji berries from ebay, and eat some every day, helps the kidneys.

If you wish you can also do "gods playing in original chi - michael winn" is on youtube, simple practice drawing water element (like deep dark blue fjord) into body - is kidney practice.

Practicing loving kindness is also important, try Ayya Khema on youtube, for wounded hearts.

6 Healing Sounds

Wuji Zhan Zhuang Mark Cohen

T..R.E. Trauma Releasing Exercises

Gods Playing In Original Chi - Michael Winn

Ayya Khema Loving Kindness

I wonder if anyone ever actually does any of the things i post !!!!

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

I don't think homeopathy can replenish kidney jin, because jin is material and needs to be replenished from material.   Also there is a difference between water element qigong that replenishes the energy body, and food that replenishes the physical.
But .... worth a shot anyway.

Although the language and conceptual framework of TCM is different from what is used in homeopathy, there are a number of homeopathic remedies that are helpful with states of exhaustion that could be seen as a depletion of kidney jing.

While much depends on the particular case (e.g., kidney jing depleted due to very advanced age IMO can't likely be replenished by homeopathic remedies) and -above all - on the skill of the prescriber, it would generally be worth giving it a try.

• Like 1

Hi Heatrate,

Welcome to the forum.

re: kidney deficiency and jing build up, why don't you research the following:

1) Eddie Chong's DVD Pan Nam's Five Petal Plum QiGong- this is a kidney focused qigong routine that is supposed to work wonders. One Dao Bum says that it was tested as being the most powerful qigong system in existence based on testing with an energetic intuitive that regularly tests qigong forms for him. Note I say "supposed to"- I have not practised it, so can not confirm this.

2) Cistanche stem is a herb which is supposed to build jing incredibly quick- research it, you may just find its what you need.

3) Look up Sunn Yee Gong on this forum. This is a form/style of qigong taught by Sifu Garry Hearfield. Other forum users back in 2012/2013 related that they had experienced heightened libido from this practice and Sifu Hearfield confirmed that the practice builds up jing- however the website seems to be down and few people appear to have actually stuck with the practice 5 years down the road, so make of that what you will.

Food for thought at the very least.

Awen

All - thank you for the kind details. I truly am very grateful.

Awen, I will get my hands on Cistanche from my TCM doc .

Michael Sternbach, do you have any suggestions on which homeopathic remedies can be useful? 

I've also seen on dao bums someone mention moxi but they didn't specify reference or further information. If anyone here knows more on how moxi can assist restoring jing please can you specify here. I would be very grateful.

Sign in to follow this