2ndchance

Meditation on "Feeling" Love release Heart stress

Hi all,

To relieve my heart pressure stress problems causing me to lose sleep at night, my inner voice told me to breath and use my heart to meditate on "feeling" love for beautiful women. I once attended KAP online sessions and they used similar techniques called Inner Smile.

1) May I know what other positive emotions are similar to "love"? Here are some examples I came up with

Happiness

Laughter

Compassion

2) I like to know how do you dao bums use your heart to "feel"? I tried my best and I have some feelings of pleasurable energies in my heart but they are not sustained.

• Thanks 1

Here's a thread on the Kap's Secret Smile.  As far as sustaining pleasurable energies.. that's a hard one.  Personally I shoot for low level contentedness instead of bliss or happiness. 

On 4/16/2009 at 12:34 PM, Vajrasattva said:

The Kundalini Awakening Breathing Instructions

1. Begin by sitting in the fudosai meditative posture. The mudra of choice to rest the fingers of the right hand within the fingers of the left hand, palms facing upwards with the thumb tips touching each other. The hands should be then resting comfortably in the area of the genitals.

2. Place the tongue on the roof of the mouth just behind where the teeth join with the palate. Close the eyes.

3. Begin to slowly belly breath, inhaling the air DOWN into the abdomen, expanding the stomach as the air enters the body. Fill the lungs from bottom to top. Inhale for a count of four. Time the breathing with the SLOW counting so that you have filled your lungs just as your reach four.

4. Exhale slowly from the top of your lungs to the bottom, contracting the stomach inwards. This should pull the tummy back inwards toward the spine. Do this for a slow count of ten.

5. Inhale once again, same as before. There should be no pause between the inhaling and the exhaling; the breath is seamless. Focus on the counting to keep the extraneous thoughts from intruding. Continue this for at least ten minutes a day.

The eventual goal is to get the breathing down to between four and six breaths a minute. The downward push of inhale will eventually become testicular breathing and inflate out well below the navel without the upper ribs moving at all.

Safety First: The Secret Smile

The first meditation required for success in the Lightening Path training is the "Secret Smile". Always begin your practice with the secret smile. You want your body to be very happy. That way your hormonal system will cooperate and you will avoid discomfort. I have observed that kundalini moves best through a happy camper and this meditation is a process for internalizing an intensely positive mind-state. A certain degree of intensity is required to raise the kundalini and so this practice draws on highly charged positive emotions that most people are familiar with. There are five emotions utilized in the Heaven's Way Chi Kung, Lightening Path Esoteric Yoga Secret Smile Meditation.

Circulating the Five Intense Positive Mind States

Relaxed Calm: After you are in the fudosai meditation posture and have begun Zen breathing for 5-10 minutes, put a smile on your face. You should actually lift your cheeks so the corners of your mouth turn up. Next tighten your toes until they really hurt and then release them. Do this three times paying attention to the relaxed feeling that occurs with in between each pause. Move that relaxed feeling up from the soles of your feet to your ankles and then up to your calves. Bring it around to your knees and to the heavy muscles of the thighs allowing them to soften and relax. Picture your thorax as a grail filling up with relaxation. Let the intestines, stomach, and lower back fill up as well. Next, allow it to flow up into your chest, upper back, and shoulder so that it overflows into your arms and down to the fingertips. Let your arms fill up until the relaxed feeling begins to move around your neck and up the back of the head coming up over your ears and skull to rest behind your eyes. Catch the feeling with your relaxed tongue and swallow it down to the bottom of your belly where you swirl it around.

Confidence: Remember a time when you did something you were not only proud of but other people recognized your achievement. Pay attention to how you felt. Erase the people and the event while keeping the feeling. Take that feeling down to your feet and bring it up through your body in the same manner as in the active relaxation, but this time you don't have to tighten your toes. Bring it over you head, mix with the saliva, swallow, and allow it to mix with the relaxed feeling and then the cycle begins anew. Do this for three cycles of more of breath.

Happiness: Next, picture a time when you were laughing so hard you literally fell down, cracked up, and totally lost it. Take out the joke or situation and hold onto that wonderful feeling. Take that down to your feet and bring it up through your body over your head, swallow it down and mix with the other feelings. Then combine the four feelings to breathe through your body following the identical procedure. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Love: Now remember a time when you were in love and felt loving. Take out the loved one and the situation and hold onto that wonderful feeling. Take that down to your feet and bring it up through

your body over your head, swallow it down and mix with the other feelings. Then combine the four feelings to breathe through your body following the identical procedure. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Ecstasy: The smile is for adults over 19 years of age. If you are sexually active, remember the best orgasm you ever had, and if male, hold onto the movement just before ejaculation and breathe that feeling through

your body (as you probably don't want to stain your trousers and the male orgasm is usually too short for this exercise). If female, let it rip as you breathe through your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head, down behind your eyes, through the tongue, and back to your belly. This is the power behind the secret smile and one of those important items usually regarded as oral transmission. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Once you've succeeded in combining all these feelings and moving them from your feet to your head and back to below your stomach, memorize the process. Make it part of your daily practice until it is so easy that it just become a warm up for other methods that sticks with you.

- Dr Glenn J Morris

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would just add that the idea of “using your heart to feel” is not your physical heart, but more just “feeling” in general. 

How do you feel pleasure, happiness? How do you feel anger? How do you feel someone out? How do you feel out a new situation?

There’s nothing to figure out or think about. There’s no technique. You just... feel. 😊

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 2

Why only limit your feeling of "love" to beautiful women? You can apply the feeling you have when you think of the person in your life you love the most. It could be your mother, father, sibling, child, grandparent or best friend. Evoke that feeling in the center of your chest and let it spread all over your body. This is a very powerful meditation. Slowly and steadily let that feeling spread all over your body. It will feel like a wave of bliss spreading slowly. Don't force it. Naturally, evoke it in your heart center (not physical heart, as @Fa Xin rightly pointed out). After you do let the love spread all over, move naturally, however your body feels like moving. Let it spread and sink into the depth of your body.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2018 at 11:45 AM, 2ndchance said:

my inner voice told me to breath and use my heart to meditate on "feeling" love for beautiful women.

2) I like to know how do you dao bums use your heart to "feel"? I tried my best and I have some feelings of pleasurable energies in my heart but they are not sustained.

1. Better than that:

Love for all beings. For everything, the things that you like & dislike and even for people who try or have hurt you in any way.

2. Lifetime of work, daily practice. Eventually you realise that the entire reality is in fact a projection of your own mind. 

Practice Metta as often as you can.

:)

• Like 1

Ive found this meditation helpful from time to time.

Take a moment and feel your physical body and settle in

Then feel whatever emotion you have. Whether it be anger, happy, sad etc. Really Take it in.

Take a breath and express compassion and understanding to yourself

Then feel that you are not alone. Feel the presence of life all over.

Take a breath and express compassion and understanding to all.

Repeat

On 12/14/2018 at 7:45 PM, 2ndchance said:

Hi all,

To relieve my heart pressure stress problems causing me to lose sleep at night, my inner voice told me to breath and use my heart to meditate on "feeling" love for beautiful women. I once attended KAP online sessions and they used similar techniques called Inner Smile.

1) May I know what other positive emotions are similar to "love"? Here are some examples I came up with

Happiness

Laughter

Compassion

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2018.00067/full

New article explains the secret.

Yoga Therapy and Polyvagal Theory: The Convergence of Traditional Wisdom and Contemporary Neuroscience for Self-Regulation and Resilience

Asana, or physical postures may serve as a bottom-up regulatory tool to help regulate and promote resilience by altering the state of the ANS (Cottingham et al., 1988a,b; Schmalzl et al., 2015). Breathing techniques are known to directly affect cardiac vagal tone and the initiation of the vagal brake to move the system towards the VVC platform and provides another bottom-up regulatory practice of yoga

So what this means...

The fifth state arises from the co-activation of the VVC and DVC. These two circuits working together facilitate the state of safe immobilization. Immobilization without fear allows for the emergence of social bonds to be formed through prosocial activities such as childbirth, conception and nursing.

You can read my pdf linked below for training details

Edited by voidisyinyang

also you can see my blog for further details on how military science now proves biophoton activation of the vagus nerve via the ear.

Also the vagus nerve controls the cerebrospinal fluid - that then overflows out of the sinus cavity (this is the Amrita or Ambrosia)...

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/12/biophotonic-activation-of-inner-ear.html

So the heart houses the spirit - the shen - as laser biophoton energy.

On 12/14/2018 at 7:45 PM, 2ndchance said:

For me it requires an activation each time I practice it. For that I just remember the feeling and the location of that feeling and focus on it with awareness. IE; Move awareness to that center. It helps closing the eyes at first because awareness likes to reside there by default. So closing the eyes helps to move it to another location. Another helpful tip is to physically touch that location, which will activate the sense of touch and guide awareness to that location.

The feeling of joy/laughter is another center closer to the navel center, it can be activated just by recalling a funny joke and noting the location of the feeling, then putting awareness to that location and feeling it again.

With enough practice you will be able to move these energeies (feelings) to multiple locations in the body.

There are also other centers which exhibit "feelings" which correlate to their energy. Root, Third eye, and Inner Fire, lastly and the most pleasurable, imo, the crown. There is also one in your throat but I'm not aware of the sensation of energy that it generates. I use other energies to fill that location up when I inhale/exhale to help breathe a particular energy throughout the body.

I think that for some, they are triggering an autonomous response, or something that is generally controlled by the body automatically. However the autonomous system can be overridden and controlled manually by various methods, most of which involve meditation.

Edited by maheosphet

That love is great! Feel it, and thus then you can feel the things in your life that are part of it, that are similar to it, so that you can move in its direction. The way to sustain it, is by doing the following as you are forever moving into it's ever greater expression of being: expect and insist absolute nothing, 0%, in return, as you are moving ever more in the direction of your greater love. Move with it for the sake of love, and nothing else. For the sake of feeling it. Express it to allow yourself to continue to feel it evermore in the ever present moment. That's it. Don't insist on any outcome whatsoever. That's how you synchronise with your true purpose and path in life and accelerate it ten thousand fold. 

Instead of trying to change all that you cannot change. You take back your power, and do the one thing that you ever can do, and that you will ever need to do. And that is to be the love that you are in the best way you can be untill you can no longer be it. And not judge it to be any less than what it truely is! If it feels loving then it is! No matter how small it may seem. If you can do it, then just d o it. And then look around and ask, so what is the next best way I know how to be that love that is who it is I truely am? And again, zero expectation on any outcome whatsoever. And voila. You are walking the path of joy, excitement, ease, freedom, knowledge, inspiration, empowerment, etc. 

• Like 1