@ greatsaiyaman

You're still claiming that anything is possible, although it may take hard work to get it done. But that simply isn't true and it cannot be true. I posted the reasons why this is so way back on the first page of this topic:

The idea that everyone can have anything he/she wants cannot possibly be correct for both logical and physical reasons. People have all kinds of wishes and thus it will happen that there are people A and B such that A wishes a situation X and B wishes a situation Y where X and Y cannot both be realised. Another example: suppose we all wanted to be rich, could that happen? No - clearly not because then there would be nobody left to work for us. What is called destiny is actually the laws of nature, or Tao. One cannot beat Tao.

Edited by wandelaar

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, Pilgrim said:

I am still waiting for a PM with winning lottery numbers. :P

2, 13, 32, 37, 47,   6

(it'll probably work somewhere)

Edited by manitou

30 minutes ago, manitou said:

2, 13, 32, 37, 47,   6

(it'll probably work somewhere)

Shhhhh... supposed to be a pm now everyone will play them ;)

• Like 1

When you align with the winning of the lottery, you will always create more and more shocking joys in your life. Something big that explodes, but harms no one. An accident that always leaves you smiling and thankful and greatful that you truely are worthy beyond that which you have thought was bad. And thus you stumble, in shock, and sigh in relief. And say wow. That was actually funny. But completely needless! And harmless to the highest of degree. So pointless, but yet so intense and funny. And so abrupt and seemingly so big and yet ever so small! It is the paradox of joyous accident, that allows you to experience it in a humorous way. And often people will find pitch perfect alignment and win in a small number, and then laugh, as they notice it is the exact number they wished for! But it is smaller... And yet, it doesn't matter, because that is infinitely times more valuable and rare and more reflective of the true infinity and unfathomable endless eternal power of who it is you truely are that will firever exist endlessly beyond the heights of your greatest imaginations. Untill they throw hate unto their insistence for a specific outcome, and thereby attempt to sacrifice their own well-being for a very small price that can never compensate the dissallowing of their own greater knowing, that only harms themself in their holding on to their own individual suffering. 

For if you allow yourself to love your inability to manifest the cash you desire, from a state of being that understands the greater value and purpose for and of it, and thereby also allow yourself to love the ability of others to manifest any amount of cash they so desire whenever they so desire? Then you can finally live your greater joy and purpose in life in a way that is more in harmony with who it is you truely are and your true endless and infinite and unconditional freedom that you always already have right now and here. Always. The you who Source has always loved and has never deemed to be less. But one has to allow themselves to see themselves that way before the endless flow of blessings in their life can then finally be perceived by them! In a way that will always mean more to you, evermore. Ever MORE. Ever expandingly. In every moment a greater and greater blessing. Ongoingly. And if you then stumble, you no longer care. Because you have already experience the truth of who you really are, first hand. And you can from that point on forward never, forget, that such a state of being in greater alignment with who it is you truely are, at the very least exists! And that it has never been dependent on any condition whatsoever, but rather the unconditional state of energy-motional indicators indicating through the indicator of your joy, that you thus then in that moment are indeed in a state of greater allowing of who it is you truely already are, which is the same as your ever state of ever becoming. But there is no resistance to your being or becoming, when you know what your true becoming and being is. And you allow yourself to know through your heart, unconditionally, and thus forever will be ever more in ever expanding ever greater alignment with all that it is who it is you truely are. Always here and now. As all is here and now is forever. And you have always deserved all of it and more. Ever more. 

On 12/25/2018 at 6:20 PM, wandelaar said:

@ greatsaiyaman

You're still claiming that anything is possible, although it may take hard work to get it done. But that simply isn't true and it cannot be true. I posted the reasons why this is so way back on the first page of this topic:

Actually. The subconscious is the God Mind. It's responsible for manifestation. So the reason most ppl don't have what they want is because their third eye is closed and they haven't tapped into the god mind to have direct control over it. You saying that ppl can't have what they want is putting a limit on the universal infinite intelligence we all have access too if we tapped into it. Which is what I disagree with.

Saying that everything is possible also puts a limit on the "universal infinite intelligence", because that rules out the case that in our world not everything is possible.

But I have learned my lesson by now. Dream on, brother...

8 minutes ago, greatsaiyaman said:

Actually. The subconscious is the God Mind. It's responsible for manifestation.

The subconcious colours the way experience is perceived, and our interpretations. At some point things we've picked up over our lifetimes that distort perception start to fall away and unravel. And this enables a sensed connection with what you've referred to as God Mind - our inner connection with the sacred.

So the reason most ppl don't have what they want is because their third eye is closed and they haven't tapped into the god mind to have direct control over it.

I'd like you to explain this, flesh it out a little bit.

You saying that ppl can't have what they want is putting a limit on the universal infinite intelligence we all have access too if we tapped into it. Which is what I disagree with.

A friend used to ask, "Can God make a boulder soo large that God can't move it." 

;)

6 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Sure - that's why waking up believers is so hard!

Most of us have dreams. Some are just more subtle than others. 

22 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Most of us have dreams. Some are just more subtle than others. 

That may be so - but what makes the difference for me is how open one is to legit criticism.

Just now, wandelaar said:

That may be so - but what makes the difference for me is how open one is to legit criticism.

And if somebody is not in a place to see what's shared as legitimate, it may just appear as plain old criticism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And if somebody is not in a place to see what's shared as legitimate, it may just appear as plain old criticism.

Could you be more specific?

On 12/14/2018 at 4:54 PM, greatsaiyaman said:

Maybe Destiny is Real? And you can't always manifest no matter how much you believe something cause it's not in your destiny even if you want it. I guess Bob Proctor was wrong.

Reminds me of an old story.  The one I am posting says it is a Taoist story, but learned it as a Zen story.  who knows. but good stuff. 

There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically. "May be," the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed. "May be," replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "May be," answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "May be," said the farmer.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Could you be more specific?

I suppose I could, and it this point I'd rather not. 

Have a good day wandalaar.

1 hour ago, wandelaar said:

Saying that everything is possible also puts a limit on the "universal infinite intelligence", because that rules out the case that in our world not everything is possible.

But I have learned my lesson by now. Dream on, brother...

No. Don't just leave like that. I wanna have a real discussion about this. In MY opinion, I've always perceived SPIRIT, as the limitless and through OUR MINDS and intent, we give it purpose to form into vibration and being. My whole point is, if Spirit is a limitless reservoir of energy, and we as multi dimensional vessels have access to it. Whose to say THAT WE CANT manifest anything with it. It has no solid form. the force moves in and through US. we give it form!

I'm sorry, but there is nothing more to discuss. I have given my reasons why I think that it's logically and physically ruled out that anything is possible. You completely ignore my arguments, and your arguments are too subjective and too vague for me to make any sense of. So there is nothing more to say.

I just wish I knew people that deeply thought about this in the way I did and actually loved discussing it. I'm a heavy thinker and I really dive deep. I feel like I'm left alone cause ppl don't really exercise their thinking as much as I do.

9 minutes ago, greatsaiyaman said:

I just wish I knew people that deeply thought about this in the way I did and actually loved discussing it. I'm a heavy thinker and I really dive deep. I feel like I'm left alone cause ppl don't really exercise their thinking as much as I do.

On 12/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, dmattwads said:

Ok this is one thing I have put a lot of thought and study into.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

If you ever studied the secret or bob proctor. Countless success stories. Bob proctor said "anything the mind can conceive it can manifest into reality" and that "the only limits you have are the ones you set up within your own mind" the subconscious God Mind is responsible for everything happening. So if you impressed something there in your subconscious. It can become real. I've done it before. I said I would have a viral video. I repeated it everyday and two years later it happened. But. I do appreciate all the insight. I won't stop until infinite intelligence itself gives me a clear resolved answer.

21 hours ago, greatsaiyaman said:

If you ever studied the secret or bob proctor. Countless success stories. Bob proctor said "anything the mind can conceive it can manifest into reality" and that "the only limits you have are the ones you set up within your own mind" the subconscious God Mind is responsible for everything happening. So if you impressed something there in your subconscious. It can become real.

There are subtleties and nuances, and this topic is a tricky one.

I've done it before. I said I would have a viral video. I repeated it everyday and two years later it happened.

You also put in real world effort during those two years.

But. I do appreciate all the insight.

This is an interesting topic, and, from a certain understanding, about soo much more than simply getting what one wants. 

I won't stop until infinite intelligence itself gives me a clear resolved answer.

Do you know what this answer will look like, or how it will manifest?

• Like 1

I’ve always stayed away from “manifesting”, as I probably don’t know what’s really good for me. 

I think i know, then I get it and it turns out to be not so good for me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ok try this on for size.

The life you have is not yours.

The mind you have is not yours or you.

The body you have is not yours nor you.

What you are and who you are is something quite different from all these things. You are like a rider in a bus or a train.

There have been many and will be many riders in these so believed personal vehicles.

All these things a person call I or Me are vehicles.

The time you are aware of is a fabrication.

Your past present and future all exist within a vast encapsulation called a lifetime.

Within this individual encapsulation there are many variables and many boundaries.

With each choice made a different set of variables both open and close and branch off in different directions.

Destiney is variable within given parameters  and hindsight is always 20 / 20.

Try try and try again until you fail to succeed even after doing everything correctly and you will know that particular variable is closed for you.

Make effort little or great and success comes, that variable is open to you.

Live, Learn & Love I think these are  3 very important things.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I’ve always stayed away from “manifesting”, as I probably don’t know what’s really good for me. 

I think i know, then I get it and it turns out to be not so good for me. 

My interest in this topic comes from a different angle. Presently my thoughts lean toward we can't avoid manifesting that which is unconscious - good, bad, or indifferent. 

• Like 1