Hello daobums. This has been burning in my mind for the longest time. The question of Destiny. I've had people I've discussed the law of attraction with, about how people practice belief and positive thinking of something but it still never works out for them, and they've stated that , YES, spirit exist universally for us to manifest our will, but if your will contradicts what destiny preordained it doesn't matter how much mental energy or will you put into it, because the greater will, (Of Original Spirit) is more powerful. You may be able to manifest any practical mundane thing using law of attraction and belief, but if for some reason this idea in your mind contradicts what destiny set out, it's not happening. I have seen countless stories of it working for others, and others not so much. So it really does make me wonder........ Maybe Destiny is Real? And you can't always manifest no matter how much you believe something cause it's not in your destiny even if you want it. I guess Bob Proctor was wrong.

Thoughts? I really want answers. I hate when something is puzzling me like this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know.  We tend to get things we aim for, but that's not really destiny.

Perhaps the most interesting proof of Destiny is in separated at birth twins.  Again and again, you find examples of twins raised 100's of miles apart, having similar jobs, marrying woman with the same name, naming there kids the same..  Is genetics so controlling?  Or astrology or by what mechanism racks up so many coincidences?   destiny??

Destiny, as our mind defines it, does exist.   Here is what I would share: Are you just talking about it or following (ie: embracing)  the lead of it ?   

• Like 1

Ok this is one thing I have put a lot of thought and study into.

The thing that law of attraction people do not understand or factor in is KARMA. Getting what you want in life is basically desire+good karma= getting what you want. It's not enough to just want something and focus on it, you must have the karma. It's like going to a store and seeing something you want. Wanting it is not enough, you must have enough money to pay for it.

Same goes for destiny. Really there is no set in stone destiny, there is just karma which can be changed and is dynamic and not fixed. If you don't like your karma, you can change it. I set out to do this and it has worked!

The idea that "I" will manifest my desires ....  is totally contradictory to the teachings of the major teachers on this planet who say that you must struggle and fight and study and practice and only then will you transform your own self into the real being.

Manifesting things is about what you have, or the experiences you have.

Spirituality is about what you are, and becoming your true self.

Clearly the manifesting people are just self-centered emotional gratifiers who have very low intelligence and sincerity.   They have heard that realisation is a bliss, and so they wish to gain that bliss without doing any work for it.

Whether the universe gives you something or not, is not the point .... spirituality speaking.   How will it profit you to own the whole world when you have no idea who you are and live in a fake dream of pleasures.

A human being is complex on the inside with many parts, conscious, subconscious, older, newer, awake, asleep, physical emotional intellectual spriitual, relative and absolute.   So many parts, and for most it's just a disastrous dump site.   And so when they try to manifest something .... who inside them is manifesting ?   One part of them wants A, another part of them wants B, another part of them want C .... no wonder they don't "get what they want".

Getting what you want is a result of being a whole integrated spiritual being, which is a long journey requiring much struggle and work.   And the conditions of life here with alternating joy and pain are what we need.

Destiny is again something outside of you, what will I get in the future.
It is not a spiritual question. spiritual question is how can I bring myself into existence.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2

The only destiny that you have is that you will forever exist. How you will exist is totally up to you. And the greater knowing of your soul, yes, has a great influence in your life. But why? Because you are your great soul consciousness. You do not want something bad for yourself. And your greater knowing never finds any blame in you, that is why you feel bad when you do. When you look at your failure, you feel bad, because your greater spirit is always 100% fully focused on your succes, even as you are thinking you are failing, and thus you feel this gap of perspective/vibrational relationship between you and You, in the form of valuable emotional guidance indicators of emotional feelings. You do not create your own life to become less. So when often we focus on our desires, we may not always understand our desires in the way our soul knows them to be. And we co-create our ever expanding desire and thus also our ever greater becoming with our soul. But then often we look back at the circumstances that inspired our greater becoming. That launched our greater becoming, and we let go of our greater becoming and just regurgitate "what is" practicing it with every perception we have and create of it, ongoingly. And in such a case, yes, we don't allow ourselves to move to who it is we are destined to become, forevermore. Untill we die, or find a way of allowing our greater becoming again, by virtue of a re-alignment with who it is we truely are.

You see, the only way you can know that you are knowing what your Soul knows in any given moment in time, or not, is by virtue of how you feel as you're thinking. That doesn't mean that your focus is the same as your Soul, always. Not untill you are dead. But again, you don't need to die before you can allow your greater knowing in your life, by virtue of achieving any state of improved emotion, that then allows you to be more aware of what it is your soul knows. And once you do enter the state of full alignment and allowing, that which your total being is always attracting unto you, then you will realise how you are manifesting all that you want, because then you will finally see it. Realising and manifesting are the same thing. The art of deliberate creation, is about being a conscious co-creator of your own life experiences, instead of a creator by default. A conscious creator tends to their own vibrational alignment with who it is they truely are, by achieving a state of a better feeling unconditionally, meaning regardless of the conditon they may be in. And they know that their relationship with their true being is always indicated perfectly by their emotions in every single experience they have in life. And so, regardless of any condition, you can find your way back home to who it is you really are, as a conscious deliberate co-creator of your own life experiences, in your utter ever expanding freedom, and knowledge and love, and all the things you want, by virtue of simply taking the small steps that is required of feeling better. And that is the price you have to pay, there is no other way. You really do have to be happy. But you have to ask yourself, is that really that big of a price to pay? To be happy? No ofcourse not! How one goes about doing that, is unique to everyone. But what is common, is that they feel better. So that is the simple path that is straightest to your full alignment with the highest purpose of your life as a deliberate and conscious co-creator of your own life. And common practices, such as meditation that are universal in application and effective and emmediate result, are very useful for allowing one to allow themselves to feel better, and achieve the state of feeling better and feeling relief, that that allows that individual to close the gap between who it is they are allowing themselves to be in any given moment, and who it is they truely are, as all that they truely are and forever will be in a state of ever becoming, that is always perfect, and always ever becoming greater than all that it has ever been. And that is the destiny we all face, as conscious deliberate creators, which is who we truely already actually are, and have to allow ourselves to come to the realisation of by virtue of this vibrational alignment, that can be heavily leveraged by virtue of the knowledge of how vibration works in terms of focus and energy and consistency and momentum, paired with the knowledge of the laws of the universe.

Edited by Everything

14 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Ok this is one thing I have put a lot of thought and study into.

The thing that law of attraction people do not understand or factor in is KARMA. Getting what you want in life is basically desire+good karma= getting what you want. It's not enough to just want something and focus on it, you must have the karma. It's like going to a store and seeing something you want. Wanting it is not enough, you must have enough money to pay for it.

Same goes for destiny. Really there is no set in stone destiny, there is just karma which can be changed and is dynamic and not fixed. If you don't like your karma, you can change it. I set out to do this and it has worked!

This karma that you are talking about is just a fancy way of saying that you feel good, and are thus co-creating with the things you intended before you came here into this physical body, thus it is simply a state of greater alignment with who it is you truely are. Your alignment with your greater purpose in life, which is your conscious deliberate co-creating of your own life experience. And yes, focusing on your true desire does allow you to feel better, but if you focus on the conditions, instead of what your state of alignment, that is unconditional and that is what will allow you to create these conditions, you slow down the process of your ever greater becoming as a conscious deliberate-co-creator of your own life experiences. Rather than a repeater of your own life experiences, you simply do not necessitate the need to manifest your greater desire in the way you can conceive with your mind alone, but work in harmony with your greater knowing, by virtue of your ability to feel your alignment with that greater knowing that you always have acces to by virtue of how you are feeling in any given moment. For your mind is never capable, nor designed to know, nor responsible to know all that your greater Soul already knows for you and shows you and will forever show you ongoingly in every single moment that you allow yourself to see it. And how do you allow yourself to see it and realise it? You simply feel better, that is the art of allowing. It is not the art of trying. It is the art of allowing. Your better feeling. That indicates your greater state of alignment with who it is your truely are, and thus your greater state of allowing that you have deliberately and consciously achieved in your achievement of a greater state of allowing. And the art of releasing resistance is the same as the art of allowing. And indicated by every small achievement of a feeling of relief, that is also part and parcel of the art of allowing yourself to become who it is you truely are ment to be.

Edited by Everything

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

"get what they want".

And there in lies your answer. There is great value in knowing what you want. But the further purpose of your life is not only to know what you want, in a way that you get it, by virtue of how you feel as you're focused on it, thinking about it, and imagining it, and thus allowing it to become evermore, in its ever state of pure unconditional becoming that is what it truely is in its truest state of greatest being, unconditionally.

The further purpose of your life is to allow these desires. To no longer try to manifest them, and thereby focus back on what caused you to launch these desires as the circumstances and conditions in your life, and trying to point at all the reasons why you want. See, the true reason why you want it, always feels good. If you're focused on a reason that doesn't feel good, you're no longer focused on your true pure desire. For example, I want a relationship, because I feel lonely... I am always alone... etc. That is not why you want it. The reason why you want it, is because you love to love! You love to share your joy and you love the excitement of another individual co-creating life experiences with you in a joyful and loving way, that you love so much and that satisfies you ongoingly etc, etc. And as you think such thoughts then you close the gap between who you are allowing yourself to become and who it is you truely are ment to be. So to finally allow yourself to manifest them, by virtue of allowing yourself to focus on what it is you truely want, knowed by virtue of how you feel as you're focused, unconditionally. Meaning enjoying the desire itself, regardless of the condition you are in, that then allows for the state of unconditional alignment with your greater being, that heavily speeds up the process of your ever greater becoming, that is your true purpose for being here as an unconditional conscious deliberate co-creator of your own life experiences, that is your true greatest purpose in life and destiny, and no lesser destiny will ever do for you. How do I know this, because YOU SAY SO! Your own Soul SAYS so! Otherwise you woulden't be feeling what you are feeling at all if your soul had no opinion on the matter. To find alignment with your greater desire, and your greater and better feeling, is the same thing as aligning with your greater knowing and greater consciousness and being and ever becoming. And you can only tell by virtue of how you feel, where you are focused. On the desire or the lack of it. And the desire is not to focus on how things are not manifesting for you, because they always are! Then you think about how things are manifesting for you, and how things are always going well for you, and how you truely do always get what you want in life, and what you truely need in life, and then you feel supported by creation and existance and then you feel better and then you say, hey, look, I am now more focused in alignment with who it is I truely am. That does not mean the journey is over, because you will forever find greater alignment, in your ever state of becoming that is your eternal state of being. That is your destiny. And it really is that simple. And that is what makes it easy and fun. And that is what makes it so potent and powerful and meaningful. Life does not ever happen without you! It happens through you and for you. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

The idea that everyone can have anything he/she wants cannot possibly be correct for both logical and physical reasons. People have all kinds of wishes and thus it will happen that there are people A and B such that A wishes a situation X and B wishes a situation Y where X and Y cannot both be realised. Another example: suppose we all wanted to be rich, could that happen? No - clearly not because then there would be nobody left to work for us. What is called destiny is actually the laws of nature, or Tao. One cannot beat Tao.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

This karma that you are talking about is just a fancy way of saying that you feel good, and are thus co-creating

No that is not what I am saying at all. Often karma can feel very bad.

• Thanks 1

Just now, dmattwads said:

I was wondering how it would play out, and if you'd respond. 

Personally, I don't tend to be particularly impressed with the many proclamations of what another is 'really saying' that can be seen here. Nothing like taking another's voice from them, or at least attempting to.. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Personally, I don't tend to be particularly impressed with the many proclamations of what another is 'really saying' that can be seen here. Nothing like taking another's voice from them, or at least attempting to.. 

I guess that is the tricky part about communication in general, which is to hear what the other person meant as opposed to interject our own meaning into what they said.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dmattwads said:

I guess that is the tricky part about communication in general, which is to hear what the other person meant as opposed to interject our own meaning into what they said.

This requires a certain amount of openness.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dmattwads said:

Different side if the same coin. It is energy momentum that can be generalized by the emotional indicator that indicates the vibrational gap or not between you and your greater being.

Where you see a gap, your true self sees no gap, so that is why you define it as bad or a bad feeling. But that doesn't mean the energy nor the feeling is bad. It is the very insistence that it is bad is what causes you to experience it in a painful way. But always, when one sees the value of their emotions, instantly it becomes the greatest feeling. Because then one is finally paying attention to their greater knowing. And thus they allow their alignment with their greater knowing to reestablish effortlessly and always naturally.

That karma had never anything to do with the past. It is all about your current stream of energy that you are summoning and allowing or not. There is no such thing as bad karma. It is just energy that one has not learned to allow yet in a way that is in greater alignment with who it is they really are. And it all happens now, where your only power ever always is. 

Edited by Everything

On 12/14/2018 at 4:54 PM, greatsaiyaman said:

So it really does make me wonder........ Maybe Destiny is Real? And you can't always manifest no matter how much you believe something cause it's not in your destiny even if you want it. I guess Bob Proctor was wrong.

Thoughts? I really want answers. I hate when something is puzzling me like this.

yes, Destiny is real, so is free will. so is manifestation.   nothing is separate.  This is only my experience, so folks could have different experiences.  But the thing that makes you and me 'wonder" is the thing that locks us into an idea, a belief, a feeling that we need to know.  we fear what we do not know.  Who wants to walk down an unknown road for no reason, and without any idea of what to expect. better for most to grab onto the belief life line,  even if that life line is attached to the ship we just got off of and is sinking. Just my two cents. good luck and keep looking.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ilumairen said:

That is because you have not yet learned to really recognize what an other is "really saying" that exist beyond a mere idea that you can quote and unquote. But when you do, you will always be impressed. And how do I know? Because that is what you have been really saying to me. Otherwise I would not reflect it back to you, for the reason of your valuable greater becoming and knowing.

Language may be used to describe the fragments of our greater knowing, but that doesn't mean you do not have the full capability and freedom of using that same language to describe an infinitely simple thing, by virtue of using that same language to integrate the bits and pieces that seem so complex when announced as if they exist as a real thing unto themselves, and thus pointing out the infinitely simple subject that is at hand, and the endless clarity, knowledge and wisdom that comes out of those simple integrated and more complete and unified and more whole and complete and harmonized and natural and easy, fine tuned, highly balanced, high frequency, high speed, super sonic, holistic, holographic, fractalized, crystalized, knowings, that then can be grasped and integrated and synchronised with by the mind and even used in such grasping for the creation of a new language altogether, that is much more aligned with who it is you truely are and will forever be ment to become evermore! Simple right? But it requires allot of words to point out that simplicity, to carve out all those possible pathways that then results in the greatest possible ability for any given individual to finally grasp their greater knowing in a way that they can finally allow themselves to truely recognize it. Because often the most difficult thing for a human to come to understand, is how simple it really is.  And how much they deserve it to be that simple then also needs to be integrated and interwoving into the communication that then can meddiate the acceleration of their own individual relaxation into the growth and learning for whatever individual who is learning these things, from a place that they then can begin to understand the bits and pieces from exactly where they stand in their current degree of allowing their greater knowing, exactly where they stand in relationship to their greater knowing, that they truely already know deep from within to be true for themselves. And to be shown a path towards their final realisation of becoming consciously aware of this greater knowing that they always have acces to, without exception, that is the greater purpose of their life and reason for being here.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

I think there's both.

I have the ability to walk to my kitchen and cook some pasta, if I choose.

But I am also here, now, where pasta is a thing, and I have the means to cook it.

One of those I control, the other I did not control. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wandelaar said:

The idea that everyone can have anything he/she wants cannot possibly be correct for both logical and physical reasons. People have all kinds of wishes and thus it will happen that there are people A and B such that A wishes a situation X and B wishes a situation Y where X and Y cannot both be realised. Another example: suppose we all wanted to be rich, could that happen? No - clearly not because then there would be nobody left to work for us. What is called destiny is actually the laws of nature, or Tao. One cannot beat Tao.

And you have just pointed out how you cannot beat that nature, in way of saying that one cannot both want what they want, from a point of view of not already having it, and have it at the same time.

But the point I am making, is that these laws of nature, that is also of the Dao, say that it must be so! It must be so that if you want something, and you allow your desire to be and you enjoy your desire unconditionally, then it MUST BE SO! IT must be so that this then forever expands unto you, in all the ways that you then will forever allow it to be in its ever becoming state of being that is all that it truely always has been and will be forevermore, as that is your true reason and purpose for being here and your only destiny as a conscious and deliberate co-creator of your own life experiences that is the reason why you came here into this physical life experience to express yourself as the full allowing of all that you truely know, in your greater knowing of your soul, to fully flow through you in your physical life experience and co-creation of it, together, in harmony with your soul and greater knowing.

16 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I think there's both.

I have the ability to walk to my kitchen and cook some pasta, if I choose.

But I am also here, now, where pasta is a thing, and I have the means to cook it.

One of those I control, the other I did not control. 

And you will always have the ability to excersize your full ability to enjoy your unconditional love and appreciation for all that you truely desire, that then will forever more lead you into the blessedly unique and individually co-created life experiences in full and ever greater becoming harmony with your greater knowing and ever greater knowing that is who it is what and who you truely always already have been and will forever be in a state of ever becoming more and more, forevermore. And that is your purpose and destiny and reason for being here. Not to get it done, because you will never get it done. You came here to enjoy the endless journey, and so there is the value of your eternal joy in your ever expanding desire, that requires zero need for any particular manifestation whatsoever. Because you are a creator of life experiences, a co-creator, together with your soul, not a repeated of the creations that has been created by others or by past being. And this then also is the reason why you then also allow yourself to effortlessly manifest all the endless desires you can possibly imagine you want for yourself, as that is who it is you truely are ment to be, which is done so effortlessly that you don't even realise you're doing it, that is how easy it is to who you really are, as it is in harmony with who it is you truely are in your true nature of being the greatest empowered state of being that is the same thing as who it is you truely already are in your being of your ever greater becoming that is the same thing as who it is you truely already are. Integration of the being and becoming, that is the harmonizing of the polar opposites, that is the state of paradox that is the state of the greatest power that is who it is you truely already are as all that you are, as the one is the all, and as the all are all the one. Together in an ever co-creative dance of ever expansion of the satisfaction of every individual in all of creation and existance. As all of existance is all of creation and as all of creation is and will forever be all that exists.

Edited by Everything

Soo many words. And much presumption. 

I am capable of speaking for myself, if and when, I choose @Everything.

If you want to impress me, leave some room for others to share their own experiences and theories. And ask questions, instead of making assumptions.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Soo many words. And much presumption. 

I am capable of speaking for myself, if and when, I choose @Everything.

If you want to impress me, leave some room for others to share their own experiences and theories. And ask questions, instead of making assumptions.

You are speaking for yourself, right now. It is only when you insist that you have not been speaking for yourself, that you create the experience for yourself of not speaking for yourself. But that is not a real reality that actually exists, beyond the idea itself, as a thoughtform, as every thought that has ever been thought still exists. But these thought forms, they don't come from your Source. That is what I am talking about, when I speak of your greater Self, and your ability to align your thought and thinking with your greater being. You are not becoming less you, BUT MORE YOU, WHO YOU TRUELY REALLY ARE NOW. TRUTH! I am not talking about another! You, YOU YOU YOU! WHO YOU REALLY ARE! RIGHT NOW! 

That is why it is so valuable for people to meditate. Because then they can finally allow themselves to let go of their thought, and develop the clarity. And then they can look back at what they have been saying, in your case written, and how it has been contradicting yourself, for absolutely no other reason than an imagined one! 

"I am capable of speaking for myself, if and when I choose."

And then suddenly, due to the nature of clarity that is begotten by meditation, and emotional clarity aswell, one can look back at these words and suddenly see how they make absolutely no sense at all!

"Wait a minute!" you would be saying then.

"I have always been talking for myself. No one can ever talk for me! That is not even physically possible! That is hilarious. That does not even exist."

You begin to realise the absurdity of repeating old thought in the mode of unconscious habbitual mode repetitive dreaming. And then you wake up. And you say, hello. I am awake now. Good morning. And talk about all the things you truely came here into this physical reality to talk about. You, not some misty ghost in the sky who is trying to manipulate you. YOU YOU YOU, your own energy. Your own breath. The one who is so deeply inhereted in who it is you really are, it is forever closer to you than your own skin. And this is the one who you are that you love, unconditionally. And if you don't, again, you are not facing yourself. But faced away from it. And it does not cause or create any awareness or anything, except thoughtforms. That only point you in the direction of greater and greater unconsciousness. 

About your request for impressing. There is no such thing as insertion in this physical universe. However, you can create the illusionary experience of there being insertion, and trust me, NOTHING IS MORE REAL THAN THE EXPERIENCE! And then you realise, finally, that you have been creating these experiences of other people "impressing" on you. But they happen through you! You create them! You buy in to them and you give them ALL OF YOUR POWER! and you MAKE THEM USE YOUR POWER AGAINST YOU! 

And I say, wake up. And let go of the need to create further dreaming. 

Look how deep you already are in the dream of creation. There is no further reaching. You are on the leading edge of all of creation. Be proud of yourself. And claim who it is you truely really are and always have been. Your trueself, is always fully available to you here and now, where your highest and greatest truth always is! Waiting for you, to finally allowing yourself to face it. In your self validating ability to feel your way towards that greatest truty of who it is you truely really already are and always have been, by virtue of the feeling of absolute bliss as you allow yourself to awaken into who it is you truely already really always have been and always will be.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Everything said:

That is because you have not yet learned to really recognize what an other is "really saying" that exist beyond a mere idea that you can quote and unquote. But when you do, you will always be impressed. And how do I know? Because that is what you have been really saying to me.

This is what my last post was referring to.

The sea doesn't clearly reflect the moon during a hurricane..

• Like 1

My Step Father taught me to take a person at their word until proven wrong. 

Telling other what they really mean is asinine and rude.

If you want to impress me with powers of perception please PM me with the winning lotto numbers until then we’ll yeah whatever.  Diareah of the post gains no traction here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is a matter of semantics, but...

I think our destiny is the ultimate story we're meant to be the hero of. It's the path we walk when we're in alignment with our true nature. We need to become who we're meant to be, in order to have realized our destiny. Just think of the hero who has yet to set out on his journey...he's told "you have a great destiny" by a seer.

Fate, on the other hand, involves those experiences which we have no control over. We try to make a plan, do the work to accomplish that goal, and then it fails for some reason - that's fate. The fates have messed with us. "Well, that's fate" so they say. To some extent, of karmic reactions being real, that is also fate. I think fate is something to be wise about, and circumvent, or something to overcome directly if possible. Life throws a challenge at us, and we're supposed to deal with that one way or another.

I don't know what's up with manifesting. For me personally, it seems to have haphazard results at best, if it works at all...and I prefer thinking more practically when it comes to accomplishing things. (Such as: knowing what you want and don't want, formulating a goal to get what you want, create a plan to achieve the goal, formulate actionable steps toward fulfilling that plan, and do the real work that's required for each step, until you follow through with your plan and achieve the goal.)

I suspect that "manifesting" might have more to do with being more subconsciously attuned to certain things. For instance, let's say you try to manifest an orange. Soon enough you'll see it in an ad on TV, or you'll see someone eating one at work. You must have manifested it, right? But perhaps those things happen every day, and while you're usually barely aware of it, now you were just more attuned to oranges and therefore saw them more often. This faculty of the mind can have some use. It helps us notice more of what we're looking for...but how many of us have "manifested" the million dollars into our bank accounts?

Not saying it isn't possible...just that my results with attempting it aren't good, and that something else more realistic might actually be taking place other than what we're told is taking place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

This is what my last post was referring to.

The sea doesn't clearly reflect the moon during a hurricane..

yeah, and so, what does that mean? That you are and will always be impressed by the clear vision of the moon, will you not? I am not taking your voice from you, I am showing you your own voice, pointing at your own voice, helping you to allow yourself to ALLOW yourself to HAVE your own voice! Cause you already have it! That is what I have been doing all of this time! It is simply not possible for me to take your voice from you. So if that is not true for you, then simply don't say that, not for me, but for yourself, because YOU want to be true to yourself, not to me. You want to be authentic to yourself, you want to be true to yourself. And if you would rather have a blurry vision of the moon, then speak about your appreciation of your inability to know about what another "really is saying."

Then you would be saying like, oh, the moon could be anything. I am so eager to find out, and I can't wait to find out! So many people have been speaking of the moon and I have always wanted to see it for myself. It could be anything! I love not knowing what I don't know, because then I can come to know it, evermore, in every small little detail I find in this ocean of fragments, that will forever lead me into the greater integration of all that it is that I can ever possibly truely want to know for myself, forevermore, with every single joyous small step that I take towards the more knowing of it, that can only be a greater succes for me, evermore. And one day, as you complete your days of hard work, and you relax. And suddenly, you feel good, and are enjoying your  free me time, you lean back, and you relax, and you look up, and suddenly, there it is. And it is beautiful. And you feel complete and whole, like the moon you thus then have finally allowed yourself to see, for the very first time.

You know, I am really appreciating this interaction with you, there has never been an interaction like this one in all of creation, ever. None like it whatsoever! And so I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. You are free to speak about anything that you can possibly imagine you want to speak about. There is absolutely nothing that is off limits. You are completely free to speak your mind, and there is absolutely nothing that you can say that can ever possibly be wrong in anyway whatsoever. You are an eternal being, and you will never get it wrong or get it done. And so I hope you are enjoying this ride as much as I am, as that is my primary intention with my interaction here with you. For you will always be here and now, as all as here and now is forever.

You're always on your path, you can never be off your path. You are always on your path.

Edited by Everything