wandelaar

Taoist meditation

@ VonKrankenhaus

Apparently you believe in the possibility of pure observation unspoiled by theoretical presuppositions. But I don't. The modern philosophy of science has made it clear that no such thing is possible. Meditation and other spiritual practices can supply extraordinary experiences, but even those experiences have to be interpreted to mean something. That's why your pronouncements aren't the undeniable truths that you take them to be. All we (you and me included) are offering are perspectives, but some perspectives have more explanatory power than others.

Edited by wandelaar

3 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

The modern philosophy of science has made it clear that no such thing is possible.

Sounds impressive doesn't it, very impressive, but what it actually means is that you cling in belief to something outside of you, and reject anything that might show you what you are.  And you are very proud of doing so.   

The prognosis is not good.

19 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Point proven - you now even added some straw man fallacies for good measure. So I rest my case.

Please reread your last post.

I’m pleased that you are satisfied with your path.

Peace

• Like 2

One bum's panacea may righteously be another's poison. Should a tiger convince a cow the benefits of eating meat? Arguing over the best way to chop down a tree with a paintbrush is only a disservice to the paintbrush. If in the end such a debate has become the perfect distraction, and the tree is left to grow on its own, then we all sit happily in its shade after all.

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

@wandelaar i know, Russell was a true OG and he kept it realer. 

But yes, brilliantly stated.

@voidisyinyang

Whether Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality "interests you" or not is irrelevant - it will remain the truth of Daoist meditation even if all of life on Earth is vaporized by the thousands of nuclear weapons and 450 nuclear power plants and depleted uranium weapons developed in the last 50 years.

When I say Western I am referring to symmetric logic - for an overview just read math professor Ian Stewart's book "Why Beauty is Truth: A History of Symmetry." - I have corresponded with Prof. Stewart as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

So if I do not understand you I practice self-censorship? 

Isn't that a bit aggressive? 

Show me where I said "you" practice self-censorship?

The OP practices self-censorship.

You are still "waiting" for a "clear cut" version of the "right hand up, left hand down" theory?

Just read the book! Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality! haha. No need to wait. It was written by a Daoist Immortal just for people like you.

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

One bum's panacea may righteously be another's poison. Should a tiger convince a cow the benefits of eating meat? Arguing over the best way to chop down a tree with a paintbrush is only a disservice to the paintbrush. If in the end such a debate has become the perfect distraction, and the tree is left to grow on its own, then we all sit happily in its shade after all.

Nothing like a TAoist Meditation thread where everyone steadfastly and proudly, adamantly, with self-righteous indignation - refuses to read a detailed book on Taoist meditation by a Daoist immortal - and the book is free online! Hilarious. But that's how Westerners are - mass mind control at its best.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

One bum's panacea may righteously be another's poison.

Yes - we all to easily tend to forget this obvious truth.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

@admin

Charge bums for the ignore button function 😁. 

I doubt the admins even read the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality!

Luckily that lineage promotes its study material for FREE!!

The Egress - chapter 15 Taoist Yoga, Alchemy and ...

Chapter 15 The Egress in the book Taoist Yoga describes how the fetus comes out of ... You can directly download a free pdf of an older version of the book by ...
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Apparently you believe in the possibility of pure observation unspoiled by theoretical presuppositions.

Do you dispute how a battery or thermodynamics work?

Because that's basic YinYang and Qi.

Or, does the battery and convection need to be due to a "mystical substance" you also look for in your body?

Or, are these just simple polarities, different ones, and the movements between the poles of those polarities?

In your body are many little electric circuits and also heat is moving in many different polarities.

And there are other polarities beyond just electricity and heat movement - many.

Qigong is just study and experience with these and other polarities in the body and between body and environment.

Even voidisyinyang is describing this, and some of them in real good detail.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

14 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

And there you have it folks! No need to "believe me" - this IS daoist meditation! It's music theory! The small universe alchemy meditation is also music theory.

Ok, it seems like there is a connection there, why don't we keep the ball rolling, how is that applied in meditation?

Keep it very simple, step by step, no external quotes, just your own words.

I'll give out the perspective of an idiot ;) , it feels like you're unloading statements and quotes. I think the name you gave for your pdf is misleading, it's not for idiots, it's for those who don't actually need it, how about this bro, in the first pages you just give out the practical method, step by step, flowy

1 ".Turn your attention inward, close your eyes (this is important), now visualize a fire in your lower abdominal area, feel its warmth" 

"you also have to learn this type of breathing that is used in this method:

step 1. you do this

2. you do that        

you know, shit like tha,, then in the later pages you can give out the extended version with commentary .

And I hope you're learning chinese instead of relying on translations  :) 

Edited by King Jade
I can't even
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Because that's basic YinYang and Qi.

Or, does the battery and convection need to be due to a "mystical substance" you also look for in your body?

Or, are these just simple polarities, different ones, and the movements between the poles of those polarities?

In your body are many little electric circuits and also heat is moving in many different polarities.

And there are other polarities beyond just electricity and heat movement - many.

Qigong is just study and experience with these and other polarities in the body and between body and environment.

Even voidisyinyang is describing this, and some of them in real good detail.

-VonKrankenhaus

yes a battery is an excellent metaphor. For example a NiCd battery relies on "1 micron" crystals so that the battery has very little resistance due to such a large surface area - and so what happens is a mystery "memory effect." We can consider this memory effect to be the same as left-brain consciousness (the discursive thinking mind).  So the left brain , left side vagus nerve does NOT connect to the right side of the brain. The right side vagus nerve DOES connect to the left side of the brain. The right side vagus nerve also connects the reproductive energy to the right side of the heart, via the right side of the brain.

Gee I just answered the OPs "question." - simply psychophysiology. So then collagen in the body is piezoelectric - just like a battery crystalline charge that is stored up. So collagen in the body is 90% vertically aligned. This is why in the first stage of the training there has to be 3 times MORE vertical active exercise - to open up the "yin qi" energy that goes from the heels - up to the "Ocean of Yin Qi" - below the navel - and when that is filled up  then the central channel opens up the pineal gland and heart - via this right side vagus nerve.

So quantum biology has now proven that indeed the microtubules that make up both collagen and the neurons in the body - the microtubules are quantum coherent since the microtubules are 6 times bigger than then tubulins yet when the microtubules resonate from ultrasound frequency the microtubules have - I think it's 300 times greater charge then the smaller tubulins. I'll look that up again. It's in my "Blue Light of Blues Music" pdf.

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-blue-light-of-blues-music-ii.html

OK so back to the NiCd metaphor - so with our left brain dominance then the "memory effect" kicks in - we never fully discharge the battery down to 1 volt - and so due to inherent asymmetry of reality - some of the cells get overcharged and so short out, developing crystalline dendrite growth. This prevents the full charge from the 1 micron level - and so the battery can never fully use its capacity anymore.

So the only way to fix this is to have a "zapping" transmission or healing - by having a synchronized resonance of voltage to build up enough amps to break up the dendrites so that the smaller microns (in this case tubulins) can properly synchronize as "superradiance" -

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-blue-light-of-blues-music-ii.html

OK that is what I was referring to...

Microtubule is six times bigger than single protein tubulin yet is 3000 times more electrically conductive than single tubulin protein

Now granted I wrote that - what - almost a year ago! It's a little outdated. We can go to my blog for the latest updated research...

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/12/coherent-energy-transfer-and-potential.html

citing

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327571321_On_the_existence_of_superradiant_excitonic_states_in_microtubules

There you have it folks! The battery metaphor is now proven in relativistic quantum biology!

Or as qigong master John Chang stated:

"I am just like an electric eel!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, King Jade said:

Ok, it seems like there is a connection there, why don't we keep the ball rolling, how is that applied in meditation?

Keep it very simple, step by step, no external quotes, just your own words.

I'll give out the perspective of an idiot :) , I get what you're trying to do but it feels like you're unloading statements and quotes. I think the name you gave for your pdf is misleading, it's not for idiots, it's for those who don't actually need it, how about this bro, in the first pages you just give out the practical method, step by step, flowy,

1 ".Turn your attention inward, close your eyes (this is important), now visualize a fire in your lower abdominal area, feel like it is giving out warmth" 

"you also have to learn this type of breathing that is used in this method:

step 1. you do this

2. you do that        

you know, shit like that,, then in the later pages you can give out the extended version with commentary .

And I hope you're learning chinese instead of relying on translations  :) 

yes you can read my more recent book linked free on my blog - for details - Ancient Advanced Acoustic Alchemy...

https://www.docdroid.net/LbJGgG2/ancient-advanced-acoustic-alchemy.pdf

or

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/03/17/ancient-advanced-acoustic-alchemy/

Let me know if you want me to go into details - if that isn't sufficient for you.

42 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Lets just concentrate on your first question. Both the words "battery" and "thermodynamics" are not neutral descriptive terms for particular sensory observations. They actually presuppose a large amount of physics to be understood. I don't dispute the correctness of the relevant physics. But what I do dispute is your claim that your pronouncements don't involve a theory. You're apparently unaware of the theoretical presuppositions involved in your pronouncements, but they are there nevertheless.

Edited by wandelaar

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Egoic people only ask question because they are bored, they sniff around but have no interest, and will never go anywhere.
So what !

1 So What

First song.

Pianist:

I believe that all people are in possession of what might be called a “universal music mind.”

Bill Evans, Jazz Pianist for Miles Davis 1959, Kind of Blue

Yep.

So What.

Just now, wandelaar said:

Lets just concentrate on your first question. Both the words "battery" and "thermodynamics" are not neutral descriptive terms for particular sensory observations. They actually presuppose a large amount of physics to be understood. I don't dispute the correctness of the relevant physics. But what I do dispute is the your claim that your pronouncements don't involve a theory. You're apparently unaware of the theoretical presuppositions involved in your pronouncements, but they are there nevertheless.

Quantum Negentropy.

6 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

You're apparently unaware of the theoretical presuppositions involved in your pronouncements, but they are there nevertheless.

The "theory" is actually just the observation of Polarity.

We are born from all Dark womb into half-light/half-dark world of Air - so feeling Polarity is primal activity.

No theory required. We grasp this as babies with no theories. 

Without experiencing polarities, we have no discernible experience.

No "hot" means we can't tell "cold" - both arise at same time.

We all have this experience. Everyone living knows polarity intimately already.

Chinese philosophy and medicine are just elaborations of that basic observations we have as infants.

-VonKrankenhaus

@ VonKrankenhaus

That is correct - the most basic forms of theory are instinctual, and we share those with the higher animals. But terms such as "battery" and "thermodynamics" are definitely not instinctual. So you are merely avoiding to consider my argument that your pronouncements are not neutral descriptions of observations independent of theory.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

The "theory" is actually just the observation of Polarity.

We are born from all Dark womb into half-light/half-dark world of Air - so feeling Polarity is primal activity.

No theory required. We grasp this as babies with no theories. 

Without experiencing polarities, we have no discernible experience.

We all have this experience. Everyone living knows polarity intimately already.

Chinese philosophy and medicine are just elaborations of that basic observations we have as infants.

-VonKrankenhaus

You are repeating precisely what Aristotle argued against Plato.

But Plato won out - so the delusional Western symmetric science developed from irrational magnitude math.

https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/03/mathematical-physicist-walter-van.html

Mathematical physicist Walter van Suijlekom and Aristotle (Shahn Majid): Will Lee Smolin recognize the secret of noncommutative phase as negentropic momentum force? Why Plato was wrong about "twoness" as a symmetrical unit before Number

Platonists, according to Aristotle, always posited intermediate mathematical numbers which are separate from both sensible things and the Forms. (googlebooks)

Numbers as units that are "internally comparable" but "externally incomparable."

That is the say, as Aristotle understood but disagreed with, the Forms are based on the void of irrational geometry as indeterminate form of Apeiron or Alogon (irrational magnitude as the internal ordinal number that is odd-even at the same time).

Aristotle says this can not be true since the number 2 is not unique to any particular form and so Form Numbers can not exist. Form Numbers contradicts number as a comparable unit non-differentiated abstraction.

As Aristotle points out you can have two units come into existence at the same time and therefore are not "non-comparable units." Yes this is the secret of noncommutative phase!

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 2

If people see YinYang as "two"  - they must know "simultaneous" and not a "linear causality" "timeline" - and also not assume reversible or "symmetrical" or mirror images.

Zhou Dunyi says "Yang is Motion, Yin is Rest".

This means all movement is Yang.

The polarity Light/Dark is an example: Dark is not the "reverse" of Light.

Dark is the absence of Light.

This understanding applies to all YinYang observations at all levels, where we can see polarities happening within or alongside other polarities, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

6 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Whether Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality "interests you" or not is irrelevant - it will remain the truth of Daoist meditation even if all of life on Earth is vaporized by the thousands of nuclear weapons and 450 nuclear power plants and depleted uranium weapons developed in the last 50 years.

When I say Western I am referring to symmetric logic - for an overview just read math professor Ian Stewart's book "Why Beauty is Truth: A History of Symmetry." - I have corresponded with Prof. Stewart as well.

Void, i’ve been more than patient enough with your attitude of late, your lack of manners and restraint is embarassing to witness and i’ve had it. Do not engage me any further, you’ve had plenty opportunities to defuse and refrain from aggravating the situation any further and yet you persist in doing the opposite. Leave me be.