rideforever

A New Image of Human Life

Recently I have been contesting every single piece of negativity that arises in my mind.  Judgements, cynicism, many things, many types of negativity.  And I will not let it stand, I stand up in my mind and I say :"no it's not like that, we can walk in the shoes of that person, and we can understand and we can understand and we can have compassion".   And actually consciously challenge this negativity in the head.   And it changes everything inside you, all that negativity is a constant poison, a constant lack of trust.

Partly due to some illnesses and partly due to a feeling of surrender have I felt it necessary to try and do this.   And it works, and it is right.   I believe now that the idea that having negativity in your head is normal ... is incorrect.   It is a wrong idea.   And in society, with so many people being negative all the time, we might expect that that is ... the way to be.   But perhaps it is not the way to be at all, and we can be quite different and fairly easily as long as we get rid of that picture.

We are given a picture of life that is perhaps quite miserable and fearful, and full of wrong ideas and wrong habits ... that others are doing.   And then we do them.   Actually not because we have to but because we choose to do them to ourselves.   We choose to allow negativity to roll on in the head.   It is a choice based on expecting everyone to have that and do nothing.

It's quite strange, as if society has forgotten that it can be pleasant .... it has forgotten to remember.   Strange thing.

Human society right now has got this idea to maintain negativity inside its head as normal, and this is a terrifying trap, trapping the entire species in a low frequency of consciousness where there is always much running around but never escape.   This image must be burnt down and the image of the Real Man, something more regal, take its place, so that we once again can remember.

Humans follow these images, many lives are wasted.

Fill your eyes with images of the Real Man, and correct all negativity the moment it arises with the calm and sane voice of the conscious being.

• Like 2

idk I find most people quite pleasant if you give'em half a chance.  Particularly if you don't need anything from them and catch them when they're not in a hurry. 

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:12 AM, rideforever said:

Fill your eyes with images of the Real Man, and correct all negativity the moment it arises with the calm and sane voice of the conscious being.

That, to me, is the real Practice.  To remain in a state of presence, of consciousness.  Of remaining aware of the essence behind the personality.  To still the mind, but be in a state of alert awareness.  This comes and goes throughout the day when mindfulness can be remembered.  A spotty matter of degrees at this point.

Edited by manitou

On 14-12-2018 at 7:43 PM, thelerner said:

idk I find most people quite pleasant if you give'em half a chance.  Particularly if you don't need anything from them and catch them when they're not in a hurry. 

Wow, that is so beautifully stated ^_^

On 12/14/2018 at 6:12 AM, rideforever said:

We are given a picture of life that is

On 12/14/2018 at 6:12 AM, rideforever said:

Human society right now has got this idea to

Who is giving this?

What is "Human Society"? Got idea from who?

Who or what is bestowing such gifts, and giving also these concepts to name them by?

Before Elvis on TV - no Elvis Impersonators.

How do such gifts of thought get given today?

-VonKrankenhaus