Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Umbrella or Enema ?

Gurdjieff : Even God make mistake - one big mistake he made

Mrs Gordon : But I thought you said he had arranged everything with 'timie' ?

Gurdjieff : All - but not one thing.  He made umbrella when he should have made enema.   So now he idiot like everyone else and sit in gallosh.

> Life is too easy for us, we treat the situation too easily.   A teacher might advise you to do 1 hour a day, but really he knows you need to do 3 but he doesn't tell you for fear you run.  Truth is you really need to do 9 hours a day or live like donkey in washing machine.

Another story from Gurdjieff and the women of the rope :

Gurdjieff : Even bear fly - yes, is such expression in Russia, old Russia.  Always you hear from old peasant who come down from mountain.   Very great meaning, have.   Even bear fly, can do such thing.   You can imagine bear up on top mountain, he step over where think still is mountain, and is cliff, and down he go.  You are standing below.   What you see ?  You see bear fly - he come not like dead body, he so and so [illustrates arms out clutching, every effort tense].  He not fall, he fly.  Maybe is last fly, but meanwhile he fly.

I think that was one of my first posts here :  I  am going to  fly !

It went on for some time ,   some buns thought I crazy .... I thought some bums crazy (as they where kinda believing it was possible and encouraging my 'belief'   :D ) ... then I admitted I could fly .... straight down .

Gurdjieff  :rolleyes:     .....     Umbrella and enema ? ? ? 

- you know where he can stick his umbrella  .

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this