Clouded_mirror

Neidan ( all experiences and opinions wanted)

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

According to the caption it is this guy

http://www.gradyleach.com/grandmaster-xuan-kong/

the cow is tethered by the fence from behind which they stab the poor animal

So you think Master Jiang's teacher is fake?

You've never experienced the life force getting sucked out of you or you sucking the life force out of someone else?

10 hours ago, freeform said:

That video is hypnosis.

Qi projection looks and feels quite different.

It’s not a high level skill either - way before Nei Dan comes into play.

It’s not subtle, it usually feels at least a little unpleasant. It’s different to hypnosis because it has an immediate physiological effect - certain type of Qi transmission feels literally like touching an electric fence, for example.

I’ve seen an old teacher of mine project into a cow (who went from calm chewing to laying down on the ground, loudly mooing and spasming and twitching quite intensely).

I think that's the teacher your refer to right? I posted the vid. Let me know if you think it is real or whatever thanks

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So you think Master Jiang's teacher is fake?

yes he is

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

You've never experienced  

no

:lol:

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

yes he is

no

:lol:

OK so have you seen all the videos of Master Jiang doing pyrokinesis?

My contention is the person who mentioned this Bull energy sucking experience - also personally MET Master Jiang in China and I think it might be the SAME person who met me at my house. haha.

I'm still waiting for a response from this person in this thread - but they may not want to admit they met me at my house. Oh well.

But this person did tell me they went to China and they personally saw Master Jiang doing pyrokinesis. Those videos are the real deal. Also David Verdesi reported this same bull energy sucking training - out of Master Jiang's lineage. So that is corroboration from two Westerners.

I'm just curious why you think this is fake - do you ALSO think Master Jiang's Pyrokinesis is fake too?

Yes I can assure you from my own experience that the life force "sucking" phenomenon is very real.

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

OK so have you seen all the videos of Master Jiang doing pyrokinesis?

no i have not seen any at all)

My contention is the person who mentioned this Bull energy sucking experience - also personally MET Master Jiang in China and I think it might be the SAME person who met me at my house. haha.

I'm still waiting for a response from this person in this thread - but they may not want to admit they met me at my house. Oh well.

But this person did tell me they went to China and they personally saw Master Jiang doing pyrokinesis. Those videos are the real deal. Also David Verdesi reported this same bull energy sucking training - out of Master Jiang's lineage. So that is corroboration from two Westerners.

Verdesi is a proven fraudster

I'm just curious why you think this is fake - do you ALSO think Master Jiang's Pyrokinesis is fake too?

Yes it is fake too. As to the bull show - dont even know where to begin explaining why it is fake. How one explains that the shell game is a fraud? Its obvious that the bull is tied head first into the bushes and fence so those watching the video are not able to see what is done to it. 

Yes I can assure you from my own experience that the life force "sucking" phenomenon is very real.

I totally believe that it is real for you.

Edited by Taoist Texts

9 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

a distinct confidence that doing things by the book can ensure a real long life

Can you be specific about what you did, your results, and conclusions ?

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Can you be specific about what you did, your results, and conclusions ?

I will try):

specifically in this book, Chapters 3 and 4 are instructions as to what i did

http://thesecretofthegoldenflower.com/ch3.html

Chapter 6 is my results

http://thesecretofthegoldenflower.com/ch6.html

and these are my conclusions

You should each practice diligently; what a pity if you waste your time. If you do not practice for a day,then you are a ghost for a day; if you do practice for a single breath, then you are a realized immortal for a breath. More effort ! More effort !

http://thesecretofthegoldenflower.com/ch13.html

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

I will try):

So you are a student of Robert Earl Burton ?

I just had a quick look at C6, and it seems all the "signs of verification" are things identified as if outside, which I find strange, it seems to indicate that the observer has not changed, only his surroundings that he identifies as being correspondent to what is desired and then he stops.

Also in C3/4 this appears to be a translation of the GF ???? ... but does it include your interpretations.   For instance the light into the eyes is interpreted by some to mean something about "feeling your heart", where I understand it to be literal, meaning you actually work with the visual light.

This isn't relevant, but I was alarmed to read some people who left Burton and revealed that he likes to suck off the young men at his centre which he thinks is spiritual. ?

Edited by rideforever

11 minutes ago, rideforever said:

no) TSGF is just an example. could be any other chinese text

12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

it seems all the "signs of verification" are things identified as if outside,

not all

3. Furthermore, the whole body feels strong and firm so that it fears neither storm nor frost. Situations that for other people are just commonplace moments, make my vital spirit shine even brighter, when I meet them

18 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I just had a quick look at C6, and it seems all the "signs of verification" are things identified as if outside, which I find strange, it seems to indicate that the observer has not changed, only his surroundings that he identifies as being correspondent to what is desired and then he stops.

Also in C3/4 this appears to be a translation of the GF ???? ... but does it include your interpretations.   For instance the light into the eyes is interpreted by some to mean something about "feeling your heart", where I understand it to be literal, meaning you actually work with the visual light.

This isn't relevant, but I was alarmed to read some people who left Burton and revealed that he likes to suck off the young men at his centre which he thinks is spiritual. ?

Sucking off young men - sucking bull energy - awful lot of sucking on this thread. :)

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Laying the Foundations are the first six chapters of "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and IMmortality" - it's a 16 chapter book.

So yes Laying the Foundation is definitely "Part of" doing internal alchemy.

Its the preparation stage but not actually the alchemy.  For most people but not everyone, it is necessary and anyone writing a book on Nei Dan is going to mention it but it does not mean it is part of the actual process in the sense of generating the pill and so on.

11 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

3. Furthermore, the whole body feels strong and firm so that it fears neither storm nor frost. Situations that for other people are just commonplace moments, make my vital spirit shine even brighter, when I meet them

Yes, you are saying "my body" and "my vital spirit".You do not say ME.Therefore your position has not changed and there is a lack of integration in the parts of you developed.  At least according to what you write, which might not accurately reflect what is inside you now.

49 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Chapter 6 is my results

I assume from this that you are the author of this website ?   Is that not the case ?

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I assume from this that you are the author of this website ?   Is that not the case ?

no) its just my results are exactly what the page says

Yes, you are saying "my body" and "my vital spirit".You do not say ME.

i understand what you are saying. to me my=me.

Edited by Taoist Texts

16 minutes ago, Apech said:

Sucking off young men - sucking bull energy - awful lot of sucking on this thread. :)

• Haha 2

Odd!  the last few posts repeated.  Is this a weird effect of bull sucking qi?

• Like 2

When we suck the bull $hit out of this thread that is high gong. 

Chasing the bull is a form of distraction. It is just designed to misguide people, If I can't suck a bull then I must be doing something wrong.

So if one will not suck a bull and does not WANT to show their skill, hide and safeguard their light then we are getting back to some high gong.

• Like 2

I've only read a handful of posts on the last few pages.

Is it any wonder that some people who may have some experience or knowledge limit their sharing here?

I deeply respect my teacher and our lineage.

The teachings I've received are rare and precious.

The amount of time and energy I've invested, the sacrifices I've made make, not to mention those who came before making it possible for it to reach me...

No way I'm going to subject all of this to the sort of disrespect, argument, and denigration I sometimes see here.

We need to begin to respect each other and each others points of view if we are ever to open up to each other and benefit from that.

We need to take ourselves a little less seriously (maybe a lot).

We need to trust and have foundation for trust.

It seems that many looking for the Way without a personal teacher, whether it be through study, ritual, or practices, think they will find it outside in something new they learn, in some line of scripture, some prayer, or some breathing or qigong technique.

The first thing a teacher of the Way will show you is that it is deep in you already and will not be found anywhere else.

It is in every word, thought, and action you take. 

It is the Way we relate to others, our surroundings, and to ourselves.

Look anywhere else and you are simply indulging yourself in mind games.

Sorry if I sound preachy but mixing priceless teachings with so much bullshit makes me sad.

• Like 5

Just to clarify - my old teacher is not the one from the video.

This episode happened when a small group of us were in the Swiss mountains on retreat, staying in one of our fellow student’s house. I think we were walking back from (or to) some outdoor training.

As we were walking and talking (it was just a few of us) one of the newer students who just recently had his Dan Tien activated by the teacher asked how transmission works. In the midst of the discussion he asked if it works on animals and if he could transmit into a cow in a field we were passing and what would be the effect etc.

Basically he managed to convince the teacher to do it - the cow was in a random field, not tied up. There was no dramatic preparation - he just transmitted the way he does to us. The cow got down on the ground (not passed out like in that video) then started mooing loudly and shaking and spasming its muscles. It was back up and staring at us by the time we left.

This is NOT a high level skill. I’ve witnessed many teachers and students who can do it to some degree.

What that video shows is something quite different and if real it’s a little more advanced. I don’t know if it’s fake or not. I know that it’s possible as I’ve seen much much weirder things.

Im generally quite sceptical by nature, which might seem weird as I ‘believe in’ Qi and so on. But sceptical is different from cynical.

Taoist Texts - I’m wondering, do you train in any of the internal arts? 

[edit] - just noticed that you posted some links to some Taoist texts (😬) in reply to whether you train or not. So you train in internal alchemy but doubt that Qi can be projected? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Edited by freeform

14 minutes ago, freeform said:

Taois Texts - I’m wondering, do you train in any of the internal arts? 

Oh, of course. I am a neidan teacher. Why?

;)

5 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Oh, of course. I am a neidan teacher. Why?

;)

Oh you are! Do you teach publicly? What lineage?

7 minutes ago, freeform said:

Do you teach publicly? What lineage?

No we shy the spotlight. Quanzhen.

doubt that Qi can be projected?

Well it can but only to a receptive target.

Edited by Taoist Texts

2 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

No we shy the spotlight. Quanzhen.

Wonderful! 

Any specific line? Do/did you have a teacher? 

I’m sure I have lots more questions but that Christmas turkey won’t brine itself! :)

Any specific line? Do/did you have a teacher? 

Qiu and Ma. No, i dont believe in teachers. Only patriarchs.

I’m sure I have lots more questions but that Christmas turkey won’t brine

Turkey, I said, was our national bird 

http://www.goethe.de/ges/prj/nzv/ret/ehe/en12327069.htm

• Haha 1