Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Red

Thanks interesting. 

The sole and eternal ever powerful ruler. And it's heavy. 

Now I'm thinking of a giant very heavy red bearded santa claus. Lol. 

Now I'm gonna think less. And now I'm going to feel. 

And when I feel red and feel how it feels as I focus on red and place my attention on red, and feel like what it feels like when I'm focused on red. 

It feels warm. It feels pleasant. It feels relaxing. And it feels like a vibrant healthiness. It feels like it is inducing more consciousness. It feels like it is helping or inclining or leaning towards or encouraging more consciousness and wakefulness. It feels like it is allowing serenity. It feels like a comfortable soothing energy. It feels like strength. It feels like calm and soothing power/strength/energy. It gives me the strength to accept. It feels like confidence. It feels indestructable in an easy and soothing way. A calm and simple enjoyable energy moving pleasantly throughout me, inspires movement. It feels like STABILITY. Planted, grounded. Grounded freedom and comfort and confidence. It feels foundational. Essential. Freedom expansion and expansiveness.

Some people faint when they see blood. It is so pure. You feel like accepting everything and then, you faint. Because you let go of trying. And there is tremendous ease in that. It feels like an instant meditation. An instant state of meditation. And if one is not used to it, the red comforts instantly, and if one is not used to it, you forget how to be in that state of comfort, and you no longer see or you can't move. Cause moving through the ease of red, is often very different, than moving through fear. And so the old mode of moving no longer works, untill you let go and return into the red energy. And then, you move through the comfort of ease and powerful vitality, and confidence, that doesn't even require movement, but allows immense amount movement if one so desires. 

It feels very powerful, without requiring you to use any of that power. But it feels like this essential energy. This deep powerful core of who we are that allows us to move and animate and be all that we are. 

And now that I think of it, it feels like sex. It feels like passion. It feels like the movement that energises instead of drains. Like feeling powerful, wakeful, vital. It feels like inspired action. The action that motivates itself by virtue of the pleasure of moving the energy through you more fully. An energising movement inducing frequency of the light color frequency of red. 

Edited by Everything

On 11-12-2018 at 12:53 AM, Myklan said:

Hot salsa

Lol

Now I understand when people say "Have some hot spice, it will give you more appetite."

On 10-12-2018 at 6:20 AM, Nungali said:

Solid_Aqua_Blue_Futon_Cover.jpg

Yeah, it is good to balance energies. 

If you mix pure red light with pure cyan light, you get pure white light. 

Just like if you mix pure green light with pure magenta light, you get pure white light. 

Just like blue light and yellow light mixed together gives pure white light. 

6 hours ago, Everything said:

Now I'm gonna think less. And now I'm going to feel. 

And when I feel red and feel how it feels as I focus on red and place my attention on red, and feel like what it feels like when I'm focused on red. 

It feels warm. It feels pleasant. It feels relaxing. And it feels like a vibrant healthiness. It feels like it is inducing more consciousness. It feels like it is helping or inclining or leaning towards or encouraging more consciousness and wakefulness. It feels like it is allowing serenity. It feels like a comfortable soothing energy. It feels like strength. It feels like calm and soothing power/strength/energy. It gives me the strength to accept. It feels like confidence. It feels indestructable in an easy and soothing way. A calm and simple enjoyable energy moving pleasantly throughout me, inspires movement. It feels like STABILITY. Planted, grounded. Grounded freedom and comfort and confidence. It feels foundational. Essential. Freedom expansion and expansiveness.

Some people faint when they see blood. It is so pure. You feel like accepting everything and then, you faint. Because you let go of trying. And there is tremendous ease in that. It feels like an instant meditation. An instant state of meditation. And if one is not used to it, the red comforts instantly, and if one is not used to it, you forget how to be in that state of comfort, and you no longer see or you can't move. Cause moving through the ease of red, is often very different, than moving through fear. And so the old mode of moving no longer works, untill you let go and return into the red energy. And then, you move through the comfort of ease and powerful vitality, and confidence, that doesn't even require movement, but allows immense amount movement if one so desires. 

It feels very powerful, without requiring you to use any of that power. But it feels like this essential energy. This deep powerful core of who we are that allows us to move and animate and be all that we are. 

And now that I think of it, it feels like sex. It feels like passion. It feels like the movement that energises instead of drains. Like feeling powerful, wakeful, vital. It feels like inspired action. The action that motivates itself by virtue of the pleasure of moving the energy through you more fully. An energising movement inducing frequency of the light color frequency of red. 

please send me a case of that Red Wine you're describing here :lol:

Edited by zerostao

On 12-12-2018 at 8:43 PM, zerostao said:

please send me a case of that Red Wine you're describing here :lol:

I drank alcohol 5% the other day. I swear my cats pee smells way better. I would bet it tastes better too. I thought, 5%? It's all cool... But no... It's all cohol...  :P

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this