Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

KunLun Medicine and Healing Seminar

*BUMP*

Non of you Kunlun guys know what type of healing and medicine is in this practice or havent learnt or heard of it as of yet?

WYG

Most of us have heard, but not learned. There's only so much you can cover in a weekend :)

I'm still trying to get them man! Err...I dont know that there are any photos from the workshop though. I know Kristen took a bunch of pics when we drove out to AZ City, not sure if there were any others from anywhere else. I wish we took some at camelback mtn where we hiked after the seminar saturday...and Lezlie took a pic of my back after getting scorpion palm & eagle claw on my back. I'll let yall know if I get my mitts on 'em :D

I'm still trying to get them man! Err...I dont know that there are any photos from the workshop though. I know Kristen took a bunch of pics when we drove out to AZ City, not sure if there were any others from anywhere else. I wish we took some at camelback mtn where we hiked after the seminar saturday...and Lezlie took a pic of my back after getting scorpion palm & eagle claw on my back. I'll let yall know if I get my mitts on 'em :D

No scorpion (dead or alive) was used. It is the name of a technique. You can learn this form Max (lama Dorje) after you take Kunlun Level 1. I have not taken this class yet. I took Kunlun 1 three weeks ago.

Spontaneous Kunlun is the most powerful technique I learn. I had done Zen, Vipasana, Kriya Yoga & other techniques.

No scorpion (dead or alive) was used. It is the name of a technique. You can learn this form Max (lama Dorje) after you take Kunlun Level 1. I have not taken this class yet. I took Kunlun 1 three weeks ago.

Spontaneous Kunlun is the most powerful technique I learn. I had done Zen, Vipasana, Kriya Yoga & other techniques.

we learned kunlun medicine (how the rising of the kunlun bliss can be applied to others to heal) for different organs, burning palm, he demonstrated some other palms and described them (the female versions as well), he showed us other accupoints, how to apply kunlun medicine to relieve certain ailments, he demonstrated egyptian

school of annubis healing (was really cool), showed us how to empower water with healing attributes using kunlun...and a ton more that i cannot remember. he basically stated every school he knew and gave outlines of everything, it was almost too much because there was so much information and we didn't even scratch the surface. It was a very interesing experience. I'm sure Mantra can describe it in fuller detail, i didnit really do it justice

we learned kunlun medicine (how the rising of the kunlun bliss can be applied to others to heal) for different organs, burning palm, he demonstrated some other palms and described them (the female versions as well), he showed us other accupoints, how to apply kunlun medicine to relieve certain ailments, he demonstrated egyptian

school of annubis healing (was really cool), showed us how to empower water with healing attributes using kunlun...and a ton more that i cannot remember. he basically stated every school he knew and gave outlines of everything, it was almost too much because there was so much information and we didn't even scratch the surface. It was a very interesing experience. I'm sure Mantra can describe it in fuller detail, i didnit really do it justice

Sounds waaaaay cool, thanks for the report!!

Sounds waaaaay cool, thanks for the report!!

It was, I highly recommend it.

Edited by satyagraha

Great stuff, can you elaborate more on the seminar hope to go to one when Max arrives in Australia!

The seminar was very open forum, I am sure that if you have any questions on anything he will be happy to answer them. There wasn't really any schedule, just whatever people were most curious about, which made for a very enriching seminar. what would you like me to elaborate on? The main focus was on channeling kunlun to help people open channels and energy. He went into Hawaiin and Mongolian Shamanist practices, as well as egyptian pretty broadly, to be honest there was so much I got kind of overloaded.

WOW impressive !! i really cant wait till there in Europe :P

I have a guess where your getting from with your scorpion question Wun Yuen, in martial aspect poison (of scorpion but also catterpillar, spider, snake etc) where used to harden the palm and make it poisonous. 5 poison palm is one of the names of the technique.

I dont know alot about the healing aspects of burning palm and scorpion palm. I have clue's enough to understand there applications are very powerfull for healing. But dont know the system itself and yes very curious for them hehe.

Ciao !

Hi Cameron,

Kinda looks like the Burning Palm i know of! Ive seen this before somewhere, very nice the back is very easy to do this on, alittle safer then whacking near the chest (heart) area or other organs.

Do you know where or who he learnt this from?

WYG

Do you know where or who he learnt this from?

WYG

No, I don't know who he learned this from. August Leo got worked on a bit at the workshop. I just had some energy transferred without slapping but would be nice to experience the Max slap sometime!

Feel anything?

Since Max did his energy stuff on me my whole system has felt like it's getting sucked through a black hole into an alternate dimension or something.

LOL. But..I guess practically speaking, he did the transmission with his hands on my crown and 3rd eye points. He also put hs finger on my gate of life point several times, I think Chris and Kan do this too.

In the workshop they come up to you while you are practicing Kunlun and transfer energy. Diana, one of Max's female students, projected energy at me a few times and felt like a very cool, yin kunlun energy.

The overall quality to the energy they project(kunlun) feels to be a very powerful and often intense magnetic field. I felt it quite strongly and continue to feel the magnetic energy very strongly.

When I saw him in Sedona he did an energy transmission to everyone in the group while we were lying on our backs.

He does all kinds of stuff and all kinds of energetic things happen. I actually don't have the experience or understanding to really explain what Max actually does or how he does it, but it has been a roller coster since I met him :)

Scorpion Palm and Eagle claw can you discuss what and how it is applied on you?

Scorpion palm is from the use of scorpion in the medicine right?

I think I detailed this in my personal practice section. The scorpion palm was a finger/fingertip thing, I'm not quite sure if metacarpals were used. (after all, it was done on my back!) It seemed to do a good job of drawing up toxins. Slightly painful while the process was happening, but afterwards I felt great. The rest of the healing didnt hurt at all...but then again, this lady in the class did some energy healing on my back after it was done, so that may have helped it not hurt later on in the day or the next.

I'd love to attend a seminar like this, but I've already stacked my schedule full of vacationish activities for this year! Hopefully I can get Max to demonstrate burning palm on me at the NJ seminar, I'll tell him to go for the level 3...or higher, if he thinks I can handle it :lol:

I'll tell him to go for the level 3...or higher, if he thinks I can handle it :lol:

:D risky business hehe

Sign in to follow this