Sign in to follow this  
pegasus1992

Greetings

Hello All,

Glad to be here,  and thanks for having me. I would love to learn about internal alchemy, neigong and energetic practices. I was previously a member of SOTG forums, but left when they became paid ( I had to return to university, so income is low until the summer comes round). I was also lurking for a while on here, reading a lot of Drew's posts (very interesting!)

Was originally drawn to these areas of interest via John Chang's infamous videos, however, I have seen from scrolling thousands of websites, his only reachable students are #1 dead and #2 happily removed from the school, and the whole "western more pie" have reduced any interest in that particular area to ridicule in most corners of the web (shame, as Chang himself was quite the spectacle). Have since become interested in all things esoteric and occult, and love to research the topic

I hope to discuss topics and learn, possibly make contacts!

• Like 2

Hello, pegasus1992, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Pegasus,

This is a good place to explore different paths, I've found. Enjoy :)

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Edited by Fa Xin

9 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Hello, pegasus1992, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Pegasus,

This is a good place to explore different paths, I've found. Enjoy :)

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Many thanks Fa Xin, I will look around :) 

24 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Hey Peg! What is SOTG forum?

SonOfTheGods. He used to be an active member here to I believe? He had the Loneman Pai Forum, and the Mercury Fire Blood & Honey. I believe he's made them both nonfunctional, and started charging members to use the new forum (hes providing extra content and personal instruction). Helpful guy & super knowledgeable, just beyond my means at the moment as im taking a masters degree..so student loans are abundant

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this