Sign in to follow this  
Niraj

Kundalini Awakening and Kundalini Syndrome

Hello, I was doing the deer exercise (but only the second stage not the first one) and it made a blast on head last year and from that time i am like a madman. Firstly i was not aware what has happened but afterwards through googling i came to knew that it was kundalini and it has trapped in the head. I did some physical exercises, salt baths and walking. But still there is main and something stucked in head. Will i be completely cured. I am thinking to start microcosmic orbit and may go for Micheal winn online system of training. 

I think as i not performed the first stage of the deer exercise thats why there was a short circuit. I don't know further. There are huge suicidal thoughts going on. Kindly anyone who has gone through this thing and could help me to resonate with the information will be helpful.

Hello, Niraj, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Niraj,

Your not the only one...seems this is happening a lot lately. Im sure people will be along to help. welcome to the forum.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

8 hours ago, Niraj said:

Hello, I was doing the deer exercise (but only the second stage not the first one) and it made a blast on head last year and from that time i am like a madman. Firstly i was not aware what has happened but afterwards through googling i came to knew that it was kundalini and it has trapped in the head. I did some physical exercises, salt baths and walking. But still there is main and something stucked in head. Will i be completely cured. I am thinking to start microcosmic orbit and may go for Micheal winn online system of training. 

I think as i not performed the first stage of the deer exercise thats why there was a short circuit. I don't know further. There are huge suicidal thoughts going on. Kindly anyone who has gone through this thing and could help me to resonate with the information will be helpful.

I am not familiar with the deer exercise, and don't know what the first skipped stage would include. But I have seen a number of people here who found themselves in interesting situations by skipping what are considered preliminaries. 

There are a number of threads here regarding experiences similar to your own. And there are a number of members here willing to offer what assistance they can. 

Welcome to the bums.

Its not kundalini, its just too much hot energy in your head.

You should stop doing whatever is causing the problem, and now you know what happens when you skip preliminaries or first steps. You can't build a tall building on a weak foundation.

Concentrate on your lower dan tien with your tongue touching the roof of your mouth just behind your front teeth, allow the excess energy to drain down to your lower dan tien. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this