Bindi

True Yin and True Yang

11 hours ago, Bindi said:

In the nei jing tu it appears the water constantly cycles upwards, and the 'fire' must then surely constantly descend in its specific channel, or are they considered 'merged' while remaining distinct from each other?  Or, is the merging just at the top and the bottom where they merge into each other briefly to change from water to fire and fire to water? 

Your question is basically the question of where is the "Mysterious Valley" that is referred to - and it is still "debated" in Neidan literature, etc. Actually the "Mysterious Valley" is the eternal process of the future guiding the past. The future is the blue light as a spacetime shift - so it is yang qi that is absorbed. The past is the red light. In terms of breathing - oxygen is blue light and red light is CO2.

This training is from the original human culture, the San Bushmen teach to visualize fire at the base of the spine so a boiling steam rises up to the brain.  This creates N/om which is an electromagnetic light energy.

Now to return back to the Neidan literature of the Reverted Elixir we can just revisit the thread I posted.

Oh I see now the OP question refers to the quote in that thread:

The True Yang...the  Yang principle is born from Zi and is stored in the Gate of Life....As it rises, it merges with Li [Fire], and by replenishing Li, it forms Qian [Heaven]. The yin principle returns where it belongs, the Yang principle is transformed, and one reverts to the origin.

So what does this tell us? The True Yang is only created AFTER the "yin principle returns" - by going back down the front.

So Yang qi "has substance" - which is to say it is ionized lecithin with cerebrospinal fluid and blood. The pineal gland converts blood into cerebrospinal fluid - and in that process it ionizes the cerebrospinal fluid, while combining with the photons since the pineal gland is also a photoreceptor. The serotonin captures the photons. This is all standard science I'm telling you.

So as the cerebrospinal fluid builds up as pressure in the skull it then overflows out of the sinus cavity into the mouth - facilitated by the tongue against the roof of the mouth, to activate the vagus nerve which causes the sinus cavity to flow and also creates saliva. For example the reason you sneeze from eating cayenne is because the vagus nerve is activated by the cayenne.

OK so then this saliva is swallowed and it causes great heat in the pit of the stomach - and is then absorbed back into the small intestines for storage.

As you continue this "small universe" meditation (river chariot or heavenly circuit) - or microcosmic orbit - then you "convert jing to qi" - which is to say the food turns into yin qi (as the lecithin is ionized) - and you increase the serotonin levels which then capture MORE photons (cosmic energy). This works through the vagus nerve so you increase the bliss. the vagus nerve inhibits the heart - so the heart beat slows down as you build up the energy.

Then once the lower tan t'ien is filled with yin qi - this can take 3 months - then the yuan qi is activated - and this is Non-local as Nirvikalpa Samadhi or the Emptiness - aka Immortal Breathing or Fetal Breathing.

So the Mysterious Valley actually means the Light is both matter as a particle photon but since it is zero rest mass it is also a non-local phase that is from the future - superluminal relativistic mass energy. That is the Emptiness as the spacetime vortex.

So the energy has to be stored in the lower tan t'ien or else when the spirit leaves the body - if it does not have enough Yuan Qi surrounding it - then the light creates a dizziness spacetime vortex. So then you Embody the Emptiness as a local spacetime vortex through the Heart. The Heart is then the Big Accumulator as Gurdjieff calls it - or Large Accumulator. The right side vagus nerve goes to the right side of the heart - which is the source of the Yuan Qi.

So this is called Shen-Qi or Cosmic Qi or Yuan Qi. So it's also called Yin Matter that is the "golden key" that is superluminal. So our body has each cell and neuron made of collagen and the collagen has microtubules - and tubulin. So this "captures" water and the water then has increased density with increased pressure. So the water the "splits" into proton energy that is delocalized. This delocalized proton energy is the "yang qi" and it has a magnetic moment with the electrons as yin qi. So the magnetic moment is actually superluminal - it is the "spin" that is non-local quantum energy or the "virtual information field" as qigong master  Yan Xin calls it.

So this "virtual information field" is the quantum spin between the yang qi and the yin qi - or the blue light and the red light. So then you create "yuan jing" that also creates a "yang shen" as golden light by absorbing more spin energy from the future - and "embodying the Emptiness."

For example when we dream then the spirit can leave our body. We experience the dream as if it is in our body - but it is possible we could "wake up" during our dream and realize we our out of our body. So then the photon as light is like the astral cord that connects the body's soul as the Emptiness Embodied - to the spirits being created that can leave the body. So this means that the Formless Awareness is a zero/infinite time that is eternal and at the speed of light. Light experiences no time and no space since it has zero rest mass. But at that zero rest mass the experience of the "particle" of light is infinite awareness. but the light still has relativistic mass that then creates new matter from virtual radiation - from the future.

So from the perspective of the qigong master then multiple people can be healed instantaneously - at the same time - since the qigong master is "resting" at the zero/infinite speed of light that is "clear light" but this particle of light at the same time has relativistic mass as the Emptiness that "does the work" for the qigong master. So the Emptiness (cosmic yuan qi or the Mysterious Valley) then creates new matter that heals people from the light.

So in the body of the qigong master - again the serotonin captures the light and re-emits the light. The serotonin does this working with the microtubules - but the microtubules are activated by Ultrasound (the highest pitch we hear externally, when listened to internally then resonates the body at ultrasound). The ultrasound then creates quantum coherence via a ELF subharmonic. This is the spontaneous OM sound of the Universe that the qigong master hears through the heart. The OM sound is the yang qi coming in from the future - and then creating blue light that heals the red light yin qi blockages of the past. So then physical reality is a type of dreaming of light but we experience the Waking physical reality in the PAST with our eyes open. So only by closing the eyes - can we activate the Sun and Moon harmonized with the Earth as the Yuan qi energy - the left eye is yin qi (yang shen) and the right eye is yang qi (yin shen).

So then the Central channel is the Yuan Qi "gateway" but when it is activated then reality that is "external" is then experienced "internally" inside the body of the qigong master - through the light that is holographic. That is the Mysterious Valley of the Wuji - the Soil is this yellow light (the yin shen).

On 29/11/2018 at 1:55 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Amazing. What is the name of your lineage?

My primary teacher is from a branch of the Dragon Gate tradition. Although I did train for quite a few years in another (quite different) lineage.

23 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

The practice of Neidan is to be taught at the Temple. Outside the temple there are countless other practices available.

I’ve yet to come across any truly authentic alchemy teachers in any temples. Although often the bigger processes do need to be done in seclusion.

23 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

When practicing Neidan we should not mix terms from Weidan. This eliminates confusion of terms like lead, mercury, cinnabar and what they mean.

Completely agree - these terms are quite precise and very much context dependent.

Guessing at the meaning of these texts is completely counter-productive. Even if you work out the right interpretation, the application would not work without a teacher that has gone before... Although there’s always an exception to the rule :)

• Like 2

Spoiler

Well, I won't talk about "not mixing weidan and neigong" because I do think that is not taking into account that one cannot exist without the other.

Without taking into account Neigong, and practicing it, you cannot use Waidan. It is the same as thinking the western alchemists were trying to make real lead turn into gold or producing a real Elixir of Eternal life by mixing dangerous substances, many of which were potentially psychodelic, as at least one of the alchemy recipes I've found will produce ethyl chloride if you take out the "creepy witchcraft" most alchemist associate with alchemy, like semen or blood, and simply substitute it by alcohol - be it from hard liquor or even medieval wine.

Is it really easier to believe that a cultured man who could read, potentially at least two to three languages, not to mention being of whealth and power, would believe that mixing mercury and sulphur would give them a physical stone which would produce gold?

They probably even didn't want any gold to begin with, as most who had access to the money needed to buy all lab equipements had more than enough already! Not to mention they probably were christians as well, so living eternaly on earth was the same as having eternal life in hell.

Western alchemy, in my view, is about producing "safe" psychodelics (unlike LSA from rye, which caused brain damage) which could enrich one's philosophical and metaphysical explorations.

So, please forgive me if I look at ideas like "Waidan and neigong can't be mixed" with a grain of salt.

About Po and Hun, do notice that by projecting the consciousness outside of one's body, one is indeed separating his souls from the body. The more souls you bring with you, the more complete you'll be able to be. By bringing only the Hun, you'll enter certain meditative states, but will not feel like you're out of your body. You'll just feel that nothing in the world can bother you, and be completely passive about the physical world around you, therefore entering a state which, indeed, could be understood as "being everlasting". By bringing Shen as well, you'll become conscious out of your body. By bringing Yi, you'll be able to reason. And by bringing Zhi you'll be able to change the ethereal world with your willpower.

Bringing the Po, however, is indeed risky - it will give you the ability to influence the physical plane, but while the other four cannot be physically harmed and can be easily healed if harmed non-physicaly, the Po indeed will immediately affect your physical body if harmed - not to mention it CAN be physically harmed as well.

p.s: Men are true yang and women are true yin ? Only if the men is on fire and the woman's corpse dissolved into a puddle already. Otherwise, they are as impure as living humans can be. But then again, "alchemists want to make gold out of lead". It is so convenient for the "secret of the sages" to be about sex (which is a taboo and easily incites the masse's imagination) than to be about "boring" and "useless" things like having mind-blowing experiences which allow you to dissociate your thoughts from yourself, and "yourself" from individuality.

On 29/11/2018 at 10:41 PM, Bindi said:

Water should ascend and fire descend, do they merge at some point? Or do they endlessly cycle? 

From TCM:

The kidneys actually work to push energy upwards. The lungs make it go donwards, towards the kidneys, and once Zheng Qi is produced, then it is pumped upwards by the Kidney Qi.

It separates into Wu Qi and Ying Qi while going up, and then the Ying Qi is spread through the body by the lungs and heart. You can see the whole process if you pay attention to the ying qi inside someone's Kidney channel - it receives all of the body's energy through the bladder channel at Bladder 67, which connects to Kidney 1, and there rises upwards until it reaches the heart and enters on it.

It also has some parallel flows, for instance it connects to the Conception Vessel at CV 1 (the famous perineum point everyone loves), and there it enters the spine. From that place it again enters the body through Ming Men (GV 4) and connects directly to the kidneys, and from there to the Qi Sea (which is "coincidentaly" right were one's Dan Tian on Nei Gong terminology would be...), where it finds its end.

This process can be understood as "Water thus turns into a fiery furnace " that the friend above posted. The whole process of the "boy and the girl avoiding wasting" is just what happens when the Bladder 67 point goes to the Kidney 1 point. A lot of impure energy is discharged at the feet, and the one that's not discharged is then collected by the Kidneys.

It will then go up and become pure Kidney Qi which will nourish and warm (Qi mainly warms) the whole body - including the DanTian, the Heart, the Ming Men... anyhow.

So, yes, water is pushed upwards once it reaches the deepest parts of the deep, and the same with fire - as the Tai Yang channel (Small Intestine) pushes things donwards towards the bladder channel (which connects to all channels and brings down energy from their all).

Besides that, you also have the eight extraordinary channels, which make energy go upwards or donwards by themselves. The Yin Qiao Mai, for instance, is considered to be an extention of the kidney meridian, and also makes energy go upwards - except it goes straight to your eyes instead of going to the lungs as the kidney meridian goes.

Edited by Desmonddf
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, freeform said:

My primary teacher is from a branch of the Dragon Gate tradition. Although I did train for quite a few years in another (quite different) lineage.

I’ve yet to come across any truly authentic alchemy teachers in any temples. Although often the bigger processes do need to be done in seclusion.

Completely agree - these terms are quite precise and very much context dependent.

Guessing at the meaning of these texts is completely counter-productive. Even if you work out the right interpretation, the application would not work without a teacher that has gone before... Although there’s always an exception to the rule :)

Totally agree with all what you said! (also in previous posts on this topic)

I have met a lineage holder of an longmen lineage. He teaches when asked and is on facebook but he does not show his mastery....only when the would be students can sense it and ask him does he reveal himself.

He is currently earth immortal stage which seems unbelievable when one is not within those cirles.....and he lives in a city but trained in china in seclusion under his teachers guidance. So i know that you are right...these circles exists! (and they have "unbelievable" results)

All the full alchemy knowledge is only passed on oraly and these texts are not worth anything without direct experierence and a teachers guidance. One thing that can be said is that the alchemical process is not as complicated as the old texts make it seem.

all the best on your way!

M

• Like 2

11 hours ago, freeform said:

Inch lav, inch lav)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MIchael80 said:

Totally agree with all what you said! (also in previous posts on this topic)

I have met a lineage holder of an longmen lineage. He teaches when asked and is on facebook but he does not show his mastery....only when the would be students can sense it and ask him does he reveal himself.

He is currently earth immortal stage which seems unbelievable when one is not within those cirles.....and he lives in a city but trained in china in seclusion under his teachers guidance. So i know that you are right...these circles exists! (and they have "unbelievable" results)

All the full alchemy knowledge is only passed on oraly and these texts are not worth anything without direct experierence and a teachers guidance. One thing that can be said is that the alchemical process is not as complicated as the old texts make it seem.

all the best on your way!

M

Please do share his profile if you can.

Spoiler

I've been overreactive. Sorry. 

However, please do think aboi this: 

The basis of all systems which include the five movements are the ideas of correspondence and ressonance.

The Yellow Emperor called himself "yellow" and dressed in yellow because his reign happened during a predominance of yellow between  the earth and the sky - and he harmonized with it. 

That is the basys for everything. Now, waidan and neigong are external and internal sides of the same thing : alchemy. 

Only through uniting both in and out, yin and yang, and then working with then, will you be able to complete de whole of the thing. 

The whole of alchemy, as well as the whole of "changing humans through alchemy" can only be achieved by practicing waidan and neigong at the same time. 

So, when it says you must stirr the cauldron, that means both stirring the outside cauldron and the inside cauldron. 

When you add Vermillion, you must do it both inside and outside. When you add cinnabar, also. 

Thats how you can purify the yang (souls and qi) through yin (internal alchemy), and the yin (blood, marrow and liquids) through the yang (external alchemy).

Internal pills, exercises and elixirs will keep you warm, motivated, sane and vigorous through your Qi and souls. 

As external pills and exercises will keep you young, vigorous and in good physical health. Many of them being herbal medicinal compounds.

Of course, at a certain level you will not need either. Once you can freely turn Yang into Yin and Yin into Yang (for example, blood into qi and qi into blood), you'll be able to reach a new level of alchemy where there is no separation. Good feeling can become eternal life, good food can be made into mental power, and so on. 

Body can be turned into soul, and soul can be made into body - it is the ability to ascend and descend in the more literal sense of the word !

Get my point ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, freeform said:

6 hours ago, MIchael80 said:

Same Master?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KuroShiro said:

Same Master?

nah, i bet its a new one. the ranks of immortals grow by leaps and bounds these days in europe. must be something in the water

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MIchael80 said:

All the full alchemy knowledge is only passed on oraly and these texts are not worth anything without direct experierence and a teachers guidance. 

Yes exactly. The texts are to accompany direct learning.

There is also another curious aspect to this. 

In some traditions there’s also a type of Shen level transmission that works kind of like a ‘key’ or password for understanding lineage texts. 

When one receives this transmission, reading relevant classical texts suddenly becomes understandable on a very visceral level. Apparently it feels like re-reading a story you heard in childhood - all the understanding is there already, and the text just brings it to the fore.

Not something I’ve personally experienced though.

1 hour ago, KuroShiro said:

Same Master?

No - my teacher isn’t at that level.

I doubt I’ve ever met anyone enlightened - let alone immortal. But I’m sure there are some around.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

nah, i bet its a new one. the ranks of immortals grow by leaps and bounds these days in europe. must be something in the water

I see sarcasm is flourishing outside of Europe too now:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the ancient used to say: of those who study Dao there are as many as hairs on a cow - but of those who completed Dao there are as few as horns on a unicorn”.  

Spoiler

吾曰:「今人學道者如牛毛,聞道者如麟角。何言之?古人聞道者多,而成道者少;今人學道者多,而聞道者少;今人學道之數,倍於古人學道之數;今人聞道之數, 少於古人成道之數。

But I say: “nowadays of those who study Dao there are as hairs on a cow - but of those who even heard about the true Dao are as few as horns on a unicorn”.

/Liu yi-ming/

4 immortals! Study that, Liu yi-ming!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

4 immortals! Study that, Liu yi-ming!

I’m a fan of Liu Yi Ming’s harsh (but fair) writings :)

I’m not sure if you’re directing this at me... I did say that I’ve never met an enlightened teacher, let alone an immortal... let alone 4 immortals!!

But maybe I've misunderstood your subtext? :)

P.S. An appropriate quote from Liu YiMing:

“Read the scriptures but do not persist in being obsessed with them. If one were to be obsessed with the scriptures forming conjectures with its meaning, relying on one’s preconception, the mistake is great, discard the scriptures, without argument, while it is a big mistake, similarly obsession with the scriptures, not seeking a wise master, is an even bigger mistake, discarding books and obsession with them are all wrong.

If one were to be obsessed with books for Tao, one has been inflicted with bookish bedevilment, in not seeking a wise master the great task is jeopardized, one must study carefully, distinguish the right and wrong, seek out a wise master to confirm them, only then can one come to understand Tao.”

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, freeform said:

I’m not sure if you’re directing this at me... I did say that I’ve never met an enlightened teacher, let alone an immortal... let alone 4 immortals!!

No, not at you, you kindly answered my questions, I appreciate that. The quote is for anyone young, eager, impressionable, who thinks he found the real deal.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Same Master?

Ohh he is not my teacher anymore........was not my way.......but wanted to support what freeform said (it is true).

14 hours ago, freeform said:

Yes exactly. The texts are to accompany direct learning.

There is also another curious aspect to this. 

In some traditions there’s also a type of Shen level transmission that works kind of like a ‘key’ or password for understanding lineage texts. 

When one receives this transmission, reading relevant classical texts suddenly becomes understandable on a very visceral level. Apparently it feels like re-reading a story you heard in childhood - all the understanding is there already, and the text just brings it to the fore.

Not something I’ve personally experienced though.

No - my teacher isn’t at that level.

I doubt I’ve ever met anyone enlightened - let alone immortal. But I’m sure there are some around.

He is not enlightened......he has the full elixier which means the replenished yuan jing and yuan chi merged with yuan shen....this is the merging of xing and ming and that makes one earth immortal......and the phyiscal canges are very obvious at that stage.

And i will not show his profile.

best

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

No, not at you, you kindly answered my questions, I appreciate that. The quote is for anyone young, eager, impressionable, who thinks he found the real deal.

Mare you calling me old!? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MIchael80 said:

this is the merging of xing and ming and that makes one earth immortal......and the phyiscal canges are very obvious at that stage.

Are you free to say what the changes are?

29 minutes ago, freeform said:

Mare you calling me old!? :lol:

no its me who is old.   old but still a stallion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, freeform said:

Are you free to say what the changes are?

Sure....some....short

very reduced need for food, water, sleep and oxygen.

• Like 1