niko ev

Kundalini psychosis and energy stuck in the head and throat. Help

9 hours ago, niko ev said:

Today i tried it to focus on the lower dantien, is it 2 inch below my navel?  But its kinda hard to notice the energy moving from my head to lower body, my this just not suited with me?

Sometime i just try to imagine myself as a sponge, and absorb all the tension in my head area and its worked very great, I know some people warn me to do any kind of technique that include energy movement, but for me.. Certain technique which can make me drown down the energy really make me have a certain relief day by day.. I guess is really different with some people, since we have different physical chemistry, and body condition.

The lower dantian is just below the navel, attention on the navel is close enough. I think noticing energy at the lower dantian requires a calm mind though, and might be something to consider if/when your energy has calmed down overall. Lower dantian work starts to carefully reverse the normal downwards (dysfunctional) energy flow that exists in us all, it's like trying to make a cascading waterfall flow upwards in a way, but it seems this initial downward flow has already been disrupted for you - unintentionally releasing kundalini energy has thrown in a wild card, and as Pilgrim said in another thread, when you play that card you might have to just see it through, there's no going back. I'm not entirely convinced of that, but it does seem to be true in many cases. Best of luck in sorting it all out anyway.  

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 3

My two cents.  When folks talk about "re-grounding yourself", this is just not a metaphorical term.  In zen this kind of thing happens also, where one gets kind of disconnected from life.  Many Zen teachers will have there students go out and work in the garden all day, touching the earth with there hands and feet, working with plants.  Very simple, but it works. take a walk in the woods or mountains, walk some bare foot if you can.  most things in life can be solved in a very natural way.  good luck

• Like 4

Hi Niko!

I don't have any new techniques to offer you but I can tell you that I had an somewhat similar experience (my old thread asking for help should still be up here on this site) during my Kundalini awakening and it did get (alot!) better cause of grounding and relentless surrendering. 

If you are on facebook there is a great support group there "awakened kundalini support community" that has lots of information and people with experience who are willing to help. That was a tip that I got at that time and the goup has been immensly helpful to me! 

I wish you all the best, peace