niko ev

Kundalini psychosis and energy stuck in the head and throat. Help

Hi All..

This is my first post on this forum.

First of all i will tell you my symptoms that i have been living for 1 year 3 months now.

I just did meditation for 10 month, and all of the imbalance thing happened. I guess its because i was just too focused on my third eye and crown chakra area, not doing any kind of grounding, and not prepared.

1. feeling bumps in the head( forehead, around the eye sockets, crown, and both of my temples)

2. depersonalization and derealization, feeling disconected from reality ( people, places, enviroment, myself, and my mind) even i dont feel its me whose typinh right now, and my hand that typing right now now syncronized very well with my brain because i just feel so disconected.

3. brain fog, loss creative, indecisive, hard thinking prossess, cant read or understand a deeper topic on books, when the first time i experienced this is just so much harder,, i cant understand 1 sentence from books.

4. losing motivate to do anything. because everything looks heavier than before.

5. depression, panic attacks everyday, anxiety.. feeling like what happening in this world is too much for my brain to take.

6. every concepts in the world seems confusing, i cant understand a thing anymore

7. losing the sense of self, like i have been born again.

8. plants and tress look vivid and crystal clear, so beautiful.. except objects, animal, and human.. still looks the same but it disconected way.

I have been doing energy follow attention to reduce all of the energy that got trapped in my head the techniques is pretty much similiar with the MCO ( but just for the front channel to drown the energy down, not the spine because it can bring more energy to my head and i dont want that), and also i did grounding visualization and its worked. 

I have been using all of the techniques for 2 months, and its give relief day by day.. But i feel the energy still so much in my head, and theres also energy got trapped in my throat. Like i feel there is something in my throat, but when i try to get it out, i just burp. So i burping everyday to get out the energy that stucked in the throat. My family thinks im weird, and made me want to go to the Doctor, but i dont want them to spend money to go to the doctor, while the problem obvisiously just about the stucked energy in my throat.

Thank you so much, for anybody who kindly helped me out through this!

Edited by niko ev
  • Like 5

Hello, niko ev, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome niko,

I've heard more stories like yours lately... Continue to do grounding.  Also focus on normal everyday activities instead of energy... things like work, school, eating, watching movies... Try not to worry about the energy and just focus on living your life. You may be surprised it will balance itself out.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 1

Glad to have you here brother. Similar experiences to yours are what brought me here not so long ago. I blew through some blockages too forcefully, and with chemical intervention at times.. Twas a recipe for psychosis for sure. I don't reckon I would be here any other way though, and for that  I am  grateful.  I think this is a fairly common phenomenon in any spiritual tradition, usually caused by doing advanced work before mastering the basics. 

There are a lot of knowledgeable wayfarers here that are willing to answer questions you have , and I have learned plenty since joining.

This forum is even good for a big ol' belly laugh sometimes too. 

Your Brother in Dao,

Kyoji :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

Welcome niko,

I've heard more stories like yours lately... Continue to do grounding.  Also focus on normal everyday activities instead of energy... things like work, school, eating, watching movies... Try not to worry about the energy and just focus on living your life. You may be surprised it will balance itself out.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Thank you for responding and welcoming !

I will try to keep my life going.. 

But right now its just feel so stuck, i cant even do my daily school life because i can not fuction my brain like normally do. Its hard to be in school where we have to understand the topics, and be in grup to start the discussion, my brain can keep up with it. 

So... 

but im trying not too much focusing on my condition, my family also dont know what is happening to me. Being stuck also a problem in my family situation, since this have to be my last semester on college, but i dont know if i can finish it this semester or not, due to my brain fog/disfunction problem.. But i just keep trying to finish this..

Just wish me luck. ;)

5 minutes ago, kyoji said:

Glad to have you here brother. Similar experiences to yours are what brought me here not so long ago. I blew through some blockages too forcefully, and with chemical intervention at times.. Twas a recipe for psychosis for sure. I don't reckon I would be here any other way though, and for that  I am  grateful.  I think this is a fairly common phenomenon in any spiritual tradition, usually caused by doing advanced work before mastering the basics. 

Glad to meet some people whose have the same experiences as me.

But, i just keep continuing doing the energy follows attention techniques, i can feel the energy tingling from the bridge of my nouse to the tounge and it end on the throat. I keep doing it everyday. I dont know if its okay to keep doing it, while the throat still not opened.

2 hours ago, niko ev said:

Hi All..

First of all i will tell you my symptoms that i have been living for 1 year 3 months now.

I just did meditation for 10 month, and all of the imbalance thing happened. I guess its because i was just too focused on my third eye and crown chakra area, not doing any kind of grounding, and not prepared.

1. feeling bumps in the head( forehead, around the eye sockets, crown, and both of my temples)

2. depersonalization and derealization, feeling disconected from reality ( people, places, enviroment, myself, and my mind) even i dont feel its me whose typinh right now, and my hand that typing right now now syncronized very well with my brain because i just feel so disconected.

3. brain fog, loss creative, indecisive, hard thinking prossess, cant read or understand a deeper topic on books, when the first time i experienced this is just so much harder,, i cant understand 1 sentence from books.

4. losing motivate to do anything. because everything looks heavier than before.

5. depression, panic attacks everyday, anxiety.. feeling like what happening in this world is too much for my brain to take.

6. every concepts in the world seems confusing, i cant understand a thing anymore

8. plants and tress look vivid and crystal clear, so beautiful.. except objects, animal, and human.. still looks the same but it disconected way.

I have been doing energy follow attention to reduce all of the energy that got trapped in my head the techniques is pretty much similiar with the MCO, and also i did grounding visualization and its worked. 

I have been using all of the techniques for 2 months, and its give relief day by day.. But i feel the energy still so much in my head, and theres also energy got trapped in my throat. Like i feel there is something in my throat, but when i try to get it out, i just burp. So i burping everyday to get out the energy that stucked in the throat. My family thinks im weird, and made me want to go to the Doctor, but i dont want them to spend money to go to the docter, while the problem obvisiously just about the stucked energy in my throat.

You need to get to basics quickly. Stop all energy work.  ( Except possibly Tai Chi while barefoot) Start taking cold showers.  Start gardening if possible.  Tree planting in the woods is great for grounding. The butter melt meditation can be useful.  Study traditional grounding techniques.  Make grounding your way of life (The search itself will be helpful) until things return to normal.  Find something to love and be passionate about.  Good luck.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moment said:

You need to get to basics quickly. Stop all energy work.  ( Except possibly Tai Chi while barefoot) Start taking cold showers.  Start gardening if possible.  Tree planting in the woods is great for grounding. The butter melt meditation can be useful.  Study traditional grounding techniques.  Make grounding your way of life (The search itself will be helpful) until things return to normal.  Find something to love and be passionate about.  Good luck.

Thank you for the tips.. But may i know what cold shower for?

• Like 1

Cold showers do a lot of things.  Masters have been advocating them for over a thousand years. I find that one or two minutes after a hot shower works best for me.  It is what you might call a positive stressor.  It snaps you into more clarity, especially after the lulling of a hot shower.  It is good for anxiety and depression in some.  It closes the pores. Try it a few times.  It either helps or it doesn't.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, niko ev said:

Hi All..

I have been doing energy follow attention to reduce all of the energy that got trapped in my head the techniques is pretty much similiar with the MCO, and also i did grounding visualization and its worked. 

I have been using all of the techniques for 2 months, and its give relief day by day.. But i feel the energy still so much in my head, and theres also energy got trapped in my throat. Like i feel there is something in my throat, but when i try to get it out, i just burp. So i burping everyday to get out the energy that stucked in the throat. My family thinks im weird, and made me want to go to the Doctor, but i dont want them to spend money to go to the docter, while the problem obvisiously just about the stucked energy in my throat.

You are stuck in a highly receptive mode at the 5th chakra (throat).  Like you are taking in things from others and your environment, but cant let it go. Super yin, without the balancing Yang to release it.  At that level, at a mental level it is about communication or in your case the lack of it.

I agree that doctors would not really help.  More need some energetic rebalancing.  In energy terms, you sort of need to be pushed more Yang. Other traditions may call it going more male side (or transmitting) with energy.  The easiest way to deal with it is to work with someone who has the capability to go even more yin than you and energetically connect. Their being more yin will cause you to naturally go more yang with the person as you balance them through the connection.  Doing that for repeated practices will help you reopen and stabilize the other side.

In traditions like buddhism, you would want to work with a strong dakini, while you do more guru yoga merging. In mystical Christianity, it would be working with someone who is very strong with the divine feminine aspect. 

Hope that helps, and feel free to ask any questions.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, niko ev said:

Hi All..

From a Daoist perspective it is important to focus on the lower dantian first, just below your navel. You can get a broad overview of the lower dantian here. Maybe just start with resting attention on this point, until you learn more and decide on a path to follow. Simplify things.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2018 at 2:43 AM, Jeff said:

You are stuck in a highly receptive mode at the 5th chakra (throat).  Like you are taking in things from others and your environment, but cant let it go. Super yin, without the balancing Yang to release it.  At that level, at a mental level it is about communication or in your case the lack of it.

I agree that doctors would not really help.  More need some energetic rebalancing.  In energy terms, you sort of need to be pushed more Yang. Other traditions may call it going more male side (or transmitting) with energy.  The easiest way to deal with it is to work with someone who has the capability to go even more yin than you and energetically connect. Their being more yin will cause you to naturally go more yang with the person as you balance them through the connection.  Doing that for repeated practices will help you reopen and stabilize the other side.

In traditions like buddhism, you would want to work with a strong dakini, while you do more guru yoga merging. In mystical Christianity, it would be working with someone who is very strong with the divine feminine aspect. 

Hope that helps, and feel free to ask any questions.

Wow, how can you know i take things from outside so seriously, and can not let it go.. Sometimes i add drama to my thoughts because of some people behaviour that i dont like.. I want to be more aware with this kind of self defense, or playing victim mentality for my self. So i need more to connect with someone who have more strong emotion? im sorry i kinda dont understand what does it mean to have a "strong yin".

On 11/23/2018 at 6:34 AM, Bindi said:

From a Daoist perspective it is important to focus on the lower dantian first, just below your navel. You can get a broad overview of the lower dantian here. Maybe just start with resting attention on this point, until you learn more and decide on a path to follow. Simplify things.  

Today i tried it to focus on the lower dantien, is it 2 inch below my navel?  But its kinda hard to notice the energy moving from my head to lower body, my this just not suited with me?

Sometime i just try to imagine myself as a sponge, and absorb all the tension in my head area and its worked very great, I know some people warn me to do any kind of technique that include energy movement, but for me.. Certain technique which can make me drown down the energy really make me have a certain relief day by day.. I guess is really different with some people, since we have different physical chemistry, and body condition.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, niko ev said:

Wow, how can you know i take things from outside so seriously, and can not let it go.. Sometimes i add drama to my thoughts because of some people behaviour that i dont like.. I want to be more aware with this kind of self defense, or playing victim mentality for my self. So i need more to connect with someone who have more strong emotion? im sorry i kinda dont understand what does it mean to have a "strong yin".

I can tell because it fits with your current energy body configuration. Such thoughts are common with similar people. Not someone with strong emotion, I meant someone who is even more yin/receptive energetically then you. In some traditions, that would be like a goddess, or someone who is very strong with divine feminine energy. Such a person would create a connection with you, go more receptive/female/yin and then with the connection, that would kind of “push” you more transmitting/male/yang to balance the connection.  Over time, that would help you move more to the center/balance.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I can tell because it fits with your current energy body configuration. Such thoughts are common with similar people. Not someone with strong emotion, I meant someone who is even more yin/receptive energetically then you. In some traditions, that would be like a goddess, or someone who is very strong with divine feminine energy. Such a person would create a connection with you, go more receptive/female/yin and then with the connection, that would kind of “push” you more transmitting/male/yang to balance the connection.  Over time, that would help you move more to the center/balance.

I see, i think that kind of person is so rare in my area. But i will keep trying, thank you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, niko ev said:

I see, i think that kind of person is so rare in my area. But i will keep trying, thank you.

I can send you a little push now if you want me too. See if it helps.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

I can send you a little push now if you want me too. See if it helps.

Wow, little push? i wonder how can that work?

Is this kind of reiki? or?

Im curious

Edited by niko ev
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, niko ev said:

Wow, little push? i wonder how can that work?

Is this kind of reiki? or?

Im curious

No, not reiki.  More like I sort of come into your local space and establish the polarity that I described above.  You are at the point where you may feel it all at a conscious level. As it continues it may feel like your mind gets quieter or rising up. Some are more heart based and feel it as pressure/vibrations at heart like it is opening more.  Just let me know.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

No, not reiki.  More like I sort of come into your local space and establish the polarity that I described above.  You are at the point where you may feel it all at a conscious level. As it continues it may feel like your mind gets quieter or rising up. Some are more heart based and feel it as pressure/vibrations at heart like it is opening more.  Just let me know.

I see, interesting..

I want to try it out, but how it work?

Like right now? 

Sure.  Coming to you now...

Try imagining me in front of you and then sort of stick your finger insid of my heart. No need with complicated visualizations, just feel yourself doing it.  Also, may help to think of me as a woman instead, as that may better help align you with the energy polarities.

Let me know what you get...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Sure.  Coming to you now...

Try imagining me in front of you and then sort of stick your finger insid of my heart. No need with complicated visualizations, just feel yourself doing it.  Also, may help to think of me as a woman instead, as that may better help align you with the energy polarities.

Let me know what you get...

While im doing it i feel a tingling sensation in my tongue down to the throart, I guess i feel the energy drown down to the lower body. And also i feel spinning? I guess this is the change of state of my mind and mental state, but i still feel the same? Sometimes i notice i got a new state when i wake up in the morning. Im smiling while doing this i dont know why, i feel a loving and happy fun sensation coming from you? Haha, its good! I will try it again :D I just did it for 2 minutes i guess? just to see how will i feel

• Like 3

Just now, niko ev said:

While im doing it i feel a tingling sensation in my tongue down to the throart, I guess i feel the energy drown down to the lower body. And also i feel spinning? I guess this is the change of state of my mind and mental state, but i still feel the same? Sometimes i notice i got a new state when i wake up in the morning. Im smiling while doing this i dont know why, i feel a loving and happy fun sensation coming from you? Haha, its good! I will try it again :D I just did it for 2 minutes i guess? just to see how will i feel

Very nice. Could feel you doing it.  The smiling, loving and happy fun is the loop that I described. You are sort of balancing out with it and your mind is translating it that way.  You may also get a sense of becoming bigger, stronger and more powerful with it too. But now you get the idea of how it should work.

Feel free to ask any questions, or send me a pm if you want to talk in more detail about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Very nice. Could feel you doing it.  The smiling, loving and happy fun is the loop that I described. You are sort of balancing out with it and your mind is translating it that way.  You may also get a sense of becoming bigger, stronger and more powerful with it too. But now you get the idea of how it should work.

Feel free to ask any questions, or send me a pm if you want to talk in more detail about it.

I feel positive, cant stop smiling, and happy... out of nowhere lol..

I also feel that im trying to be emerging with your state? Like your loving-kind-happy state is contagious to me.

• Like 1

Just now, niko ev said:

I feel positive, cant stop smiling, and happy... out of nowhere lol..

I also feel that im trying to be emerging with your state? Like your loving-kind-happy state is contagious to me.

Awesome. Can you say more about what you mean with “emerging with your state”? Mean something like trying to keep a connection going?  Also, did you try imagining me as a woman with it too, or did not bother with that part?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Awesome. Can you say more about what you mean with “emerging with your state”? Mean something like trying to keep a connection going?  Also, did you try imagining me as a woman with it too, or did not bother with that part?

Its like you are spreading the love and happy feeling, and maybe because i  stick my finger to your heart, maybe its create a connection to me.. And sending that love-happy feeling to me. 

No.. i just imagining a body, just an upper body. Im a woman myself. It doesnt bothering me at all. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, niko ev said:

Its like you are spreading the love and happy feeling, and maybe because i  stick my finger to your heart, maybe its create a connection to me.. And sending that love-happy feeling to me. 

No.. i just imagining a body, just an upper body. Im a woman myself. It doesnt bothering me at all. :)

The sticking the finger is like a conscious intent for you to reach out and connect. Like acknowledging their is something beyond just yourself. :) 

• Like 1