Shaggy

Welcome Post

Hello All,

I'm excited to be part of this forum and to explore new dimensions of life.

I have been practicing Hatha yoga from last 16 years and got initiated to Kriya yoga last year by Sadhguru. Looking forward to learn more and share ideas and experiences with you all 🙂

Regards

Ajay

• Like 5

Hello, Shaggy, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Ajay,

Good to have you here.  Did you travel to India for Sadhguru, or did he come to where you are? Or maybe your in India. Either way, I look forward to reading what you share.  Enjoy !

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Edited by Fa Xin

Welcome Ajay!  Nice to see you here my friend.  Look forward to your participation in the discussions.

I have had a wonderful time in the past couple of years with TDB.  There is so much to learn, to contribute and the best part for me was to interact and get to know some of the members here. 

Wishing you a fun journey ahead! 🙂

Siva.

• Like 2

Thanks Fa Xin, Siva and Marblehead 😁. I'm sure it would be fun to share and go through interesting discussions.

Fa Xin, I have attended one of the initiation programs conducted by the trained teachers by Sadhguru at Mason, Ohio almost a year back. I had been to his ashram in India. Beautiful place and the DhyanaLinga he consecrated is pretty powerful. I had my first spiritual experience when I was in the presence of that Linga 🙂

Ajay

• Like 3