Lightseeker

Occult forums

Hello all, I have a general question for the community. Do any of you happen to have a theoccult.click invite? Second of all, the popular forum the occult corpus has a bug in their signups, and I’m unable to join as a new member. Can anyone help me with these problems?

Edited by Lightseeker

No, there are other forums that are free and open tho like studio arcanis , I don't think there's anything special about the closed forums 

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 1

On 19/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, Lightseeker said:

Hello all, I have a general question for the community. Do any of you happen to have a theoccult.click invite? Second of all, the popular forum the occult corpus has a bug in their signups, and I’m unable to join as a new member. Can anyone help me with these problems?

I've given up.

The last 3 forums I tried to join had 'bugs'   ... and those friggen 'are you a robot' tests !  :angry:  Some are simple ; 11 - 4 =  ....  and I am in , others  ;  " mark the pictures that have street signs . "   ... okay, there are an obvious 4 , but the pic in the corner has a street sign in the far background , so  5 .   Wrong !   Okay, 4 then ... right   ....    :rolleyes: 

....  ho hum -   my life story   .....

( I think I must have been 'Jackie-Jackie' in a past life   )

Spoiler

... a little Aboriginal kid in 1st class at school ;

Teacher, "There are 3 crows on the fence, the farmer shoots one, how many are left "

Jackie -jackie ; "None Miss. "

"No , two .... why did you say one? "

" Farmer shoots one. BANG !  other two fly away ."

"Alright then  ..... there are 3 crows on the fence, the farmer shoots one , how many crows are left ALIVE  ? "

" Hmmmm ... I suppose that depends on how many crows there are in the  area in the first place ...... "

' No !   Right ! ....  look ... there are 3 crows on the fence, the farmer shoots one , how many crows are left alive  THAT WHERE ON THE FENCE  .... that same fence ! ... and no, no trick shots, like shooting them sideways all through the head at the same time  with one bullet, no ricochets, that hit one crow , bounce of a rock, come back and hit another crow ... No  fly in crows at the last minute and no ... 

" Whoa ! Hang on there there Miss , why you getting so worked up ? "

" I am just trying to tech you what 3 minus 1 is   and you keep .... "

" Three minus one Miss ? That's two !   ..... What' s all this business about crows for ?

Jackie-jackie,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

But of course, there is that super secret, super good group with undercover  powerful magicians that post on the internet ......  under guise . 

...... as 'they' say  " The most advanced move unseen amongst you - subtly manipulating here and there, without anyone realising " 

Spoiler

1sqrlf.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

But of course, there is that super secret, super good group with undercover  powerful magicians that post on the internet ......  under guise . 

...... as 'they' say  " The most advanced move unseen amongst you - subtly manipulating here and there, without anyone realising " 

Hide contents

1sqrlf.jpg

Who is it

• Thanks 1