3bob

when time runs out...

3 hours ago, dwai said:

when time runs out...give up the desire for time and space. Just be. Free. 

at the end of this cosmic cycle karma's will be resolved one way or another - ready or not, and then karma ends and so do ego's.

That reminds me of Neil Degrasse Tyson. When the table room is run out, you stack stuff on top of eachother. When the entire house is full. You begin to store your present matter in the future space.

When time runs out... How do you describe the dimension above that one, in a way that can ever make sense to a human mind?

Every moment of now, is like an entire universe unto itself. If you put all those universes next to eachother, you experience them all at the same time. Then, find the perfect fit, like a fractal puzzle of infinity, to create the perfect crystaline structure, and suddenly, you see the entire universe of universes in the smallest matter of space. You are all of existance, coming to know itself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Everything said:

That reminds me of Neil Degrasse Tyson. When the table room is run out, you stack stuff on top of eachother. When the entire house is full. You begin to store your present matter in the future space.

When time runs out... How do you describe the dimension above that one, in a way that can ever make sense to a human mind?

Every moment of now, is like an entire universe unto itself. If you put all those universes next to eachother, you experience them all at the same time. Then, find the perfect fit, like a fractal puzzle of infinity, to create the perfect crystaline structure, and suddenly, you see the entire universe of universes in the smallest matter of space. You are all of existance, coming to know itself.

C'mon, you've got to give us a step by step to know myself and experience everything now, something to be done, we need

TO

DO

SOMETHING

Can I use paper sheets? Can I use to represent the universes and put them next to each other? Do I draw a square and name it the Perfect Fit? Do I fold it over and make a pyramid crystal? Do I eat it all?  Will I trip all night?

This is so sketchy, time should be linear IMO, it can't fit all in one place

6 hours ago, King Jade said:

C'mon, you've got to give us a step by step to know myself and experience everything now, something to be done, we need

TO

DO

SOMETHING

Can I use paper sheets? Can I use to represent the universes and put them next to each other? Do I draw a square and name it the Perfect Fit? Do I fold it over and make a pyramid crystal? Do I eat it all?  Will I trip all night?

This is so sketchy, time should be linear IMO, it can't fit all in one place

You don't have to fit all in one place. That would be boring. It's just the nature and structure of existance. 

It's like you're living in a house and you're inside the house. And then you're saying "But why can't I just live in a house? Why do I have to build the entire house?! Brick by brick! I can't do all of that!"

It's already done, you're already living inside the house. The house is already existing.

Edited by Everything
  • Haha 1