3bob

when time runs out...

lots of talk about cosmic time among us but there is another kind of time we tend to loose...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I just edited that song two days ago to add to my collection.

When time runs out.  

The older I get the less I care about that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

When time runs out.  

With you.

The older I get the less appealing the notion of daoist immortality, or immortality of any kind becomes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, silent thunder said:

The older I get the less appealing the notion of daoist immortality, or immortality of any kind becomes.

The Christians fixed that with your soul and the delusional body that carries it around get to be in prime physical and mental health.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

The Christians fixed that with your soul and the delusional body that carries it around get to be in prime physical and mental health.

that's their fix!?!?   small wonder I let go of that in my early teens then. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

When time runs out.  

and why is that,  could it be that the older we get the less we can do about it?  (in several or certain ways) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

With you.

I'd say notions of heaven can become hellish and notions of enlightenment can become abysmal when or if they only remain a barren concept that is carried around, which fixes nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3bob said:

and why is that,  could it be that the older we get the less we can do about it?  (in several or certain ways) 

Basically, yes.  I have tried to live a pretty healthy life but old age still put its whammy on me.  My physical health is my main issue.  The body can't do many of the things my mind wants me to do.

• Thanks 1

i've had a fascination with the trickster archetype

ya know coyote, raven, rabbit, loki, monkey king, fox, till eulenspiegel etc arising from Nature

isn't time the arch trickster?

you think you have the time to do those things,,,,

and then those d clarinets, rare, crafty, and wheedling

maybe listen to the tone poem till eulenspiegel by richard strauss

or

Spoiler

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The last note you will hear, in this music, is the last note that Johann Sebastian Bach had written.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Everything said:

I already know, you like old music. Because I have been ready to die when I was born. So I walked down the path you had already lived, because I had already died before you were ready to die, a very very long time ago. And as I have been moving toward God, forever, walking down the path you had already lived, and seen the moments you had left behind, and realised the journey is eternal, as I have met the end and beginning of being after another, I have taken the time to stop and listen a while. And I have seen how the greatest musician plays alone, plays for God, and I was there, alone aswell. I was alone, with him. Listening, to the music that no one would ever hear. And I have seen the resting of the instrument, after the work had been done. I have seen the silence of the halls that were left behind in silence, when no one was there. And now I was truely alone, because I Was entering a new journey, again and again. Never to be seen again.

The last note you will hear, in this music, is the last note that Johann Sebastian Bach had written. Because his journey was over, and so this music hasn't come to an end. Just as life never comes to an end. And I have slowed down time, so that you may listen with me, as I had listened, to the music, that has no time, no beginning, and no end, and meet the final moment, with me. To remember me, that I may remember you, after the music is done. As we played, for nobody but God. So that we may find contentment, and lay down to rest our arms. Because we're not here forever. The journey will never end. We will all go where we have never been before. Meet your end, with absolute peace. Because that peace continues on, to the heavens, forever, and ever. Beyond the end.

And know, there is no backwards. Only forwards. There is no death. Only life, and more life. That is why you always have permission to live, exactly however you choose to be alive. But you cannot help, but be alive. So there is never a need to be less alife. Because there is only life, and more life.

umm, I'd say life and death in forms are two sides of the same coin,  whereas LIFE as Spirit that is not bound by forms  knows no death.

Btw, your effort is recognized but I imagine most are not into trying to chew and digest your long posts, thus I suggest that you might consider condensing replies to a few short paragraphs?  You could also start your own diary page somewhere for those that have the time to chew and digest along with you.... 

• Like 1

lost me with "When people are scared of children" although it may've been a crafty well thought out hook and even supported with brilliant analysis....

then, i reside in the childrenland, so

Spoiler

yeah yeah --- yeah trolling with trombone

every younger person i've encountered this week, more than a dozen less than three dozen,(the holidays have begun, so its hard to keep accurate count) have expressed to me that for them i am family. probably just holiday sentiment, but i will take it

now the cob webs have shook loose i remember this morning just before daybreak one youngster played this on his smart phone, celebrating another friend's birthday--which seems appropriate to this thread not to mention this song being a better response than the future stones song,,

Spoiler

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 3bob said:

umm, I'd say life and death in forms are two sides of the same coin,  whereas LIFE as Spirit that is not bound by forms  knows no death.

Btw, your effort is recognized but I imagine most are not into trying to chew and digest your long posts, thus I suggest that you might consider condensing replies to a few short paragraphs?  You could also start your own diary page somewhere for those that have the time to chew and digest along with you.... 

In one short parahraph, I could say, that when time runs out, or becomes less, physical space becomes more, and thus you have the physical freedom, but not the time-al freedom that your soul has and can guide you through the heart which was also what the post was about, a perspective that causes the physical extension to take the trajectory, instantly, into the flip side it always has acces to. This no-freedom in time, allowing you to have a physical experience is only effecting a small part of your entire consciousness, which is an extension of your greater consciousness, which is what your physical soul is in capability to be in freedom of time, but no freedom in space. So, this space is as we know 4% of the entire universe. So you could say, when time runs out, you are born, in this 4% physical space, that is expanding, aswell. Everything is in a state of becoming, even all of existance can wake up to more of itself.

About the long post was just intended to be an optional link between the fearful perspective of the musician in the video sharing that simple joy and seeing at the same time scary idea that it is the answer to humanity, he is afraid of the fame, and the soothing of that resistance, which skips the fame part to allow for effortless travel and arrival  down the path of least resistance on the timeline where the joy is already allowed, beyond the portal of the music. I gave the frequency of the link or bridge between his reality and the reality where the joy was already allowed. This bridge reality has to be complete, so it was hard to keep it short and leave a gap unattended.

I can never decide what is more on topic, the toptic title or the content of the topic itself. I am stupid like that :lol:

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17-11-2018 at 7:04 PM, 3bob said:

I'd say notions of heaven can become hellish and notions of enlightenment can become abysmal when or if they only remain a barren concept that is carried around, which fixes nothing.

I know, we can fix things, and find the solution. To the equation of how to create a nuclear bombs. Alas! Such is the true source of the barrens that is the illusion of fixing things that require everything to be broken. Rejoice in your inability to even need to fix what was never broken to begin with.

Edited by Everything

4 hours ago, zerostao said:

lost me with "When people are scared of children" although it may've been a crafty well thought out hook and even supported with brilliant analysis....

then, i reside in the childrenland, so

Reveal hidden contents

yeah yeah --- yeah trolling with trombone

every younger person i've encountered this week, more than a dozen less than three dozen,(the holidays have begun, so its hard to keep accurate count) have expressed to me that for them i am family. probably just holiday sentiment, but i will take it

now the cob webs have shook loose i remember this morning just before daybreak one youngster played this on his smart phone, celebrating another friend's birthday--which seems appropriate to this thread not to mention this song being a better response than the future stones song,,

Reveal hidden contents

I guess that is good then. I am glad you are living in such peace.

We are all family.

When someone says, well, I am not your family. I say, I am also capable of seeing your point of view. It is not alien at all to me. To see myself as being completely unrelated to anyone and anything. And that is how I know, I am your family. But more than that, I know you as family, because I do see and know how I am related to everything and everyone around me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Everything said:

I guess that is good then. I am glad you are living in such peace.

We are all family.

When someone says, well, I am not your family. I say, I am also capable of seeing your point of view. It is not alien at all to me. To see myself as being completely unrelated to anyone and anything. And that is how I know, I am your family. But more than that, I know you as family, because I do see and know how I am related to everything and everyone around me. 

now i am going to have to go read those long posts of yours

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, zerostao said:

now i am going to have to go read those long posts of yours

Hehe ty, but I guess you also teach me it is much more fun to have a mutual conversation. 

More flowing aswell. But in a different way, than a monologue. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

when time runs out...give up the desire for time and space. Just be. Free.