Sign in to follow this  
3bob

Greenland creatures coming

most have read the news about the big crater found under the Greenland ice, what they haven't told us about is that the once tiny creatures who survived inside the metor/asteroid before it hit the earth have been growing and evolving at that site for millions of years!!  Kurt Russel came across some of them that were split off from the main metor and landed in the Antarctic - and they do not look friendly at all!   (see photo)   

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/11/15/greenland-impact-crater-lon-orig.cnn/video/playlists/atv-trending-videos/

edit: photo to horrible, thus was removed but creatures can be seen in the documentary film called, "The Thing."

Edited by 3bob

Yeah, if there was any life on that meteor when it hit that wasn't destroyed upon impact it is possible that it (they) have been evolving during this entire time they have been under the ice.

They likely wouldn't look much like anything we would recognize.

• Thanks 1

Kurt Russell, if he's on it then I wouldn't worry !!!!

"The president .... of what ?"

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, if there was any life on that meteor when it hit that wasn't destroyed upon impact it is possible that it (they) have been evolving during this entire time they have been under the ice.

They likely wouldn't look much like anything we would recognize.

ok, and there are lots of creatures in the ocean or bugs crawling around right now that don't look like anything I'd recognize :o

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 3bob said:

most have read the news about the big crater found under the Greenland ice, what they haven't told us about is that the once tiny creatures who survived inside the metor/asteroid before it hit the earth have been growing and evolving at that site for millions of years!!  Kurt Russel came across some of them that were split off from the main metor and landed in the Antarctic - and they do not look friendly at all!   (see photo)   

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/11/15/greenland-impact-crater-lon-orig.cnn/video/playlists/atv-trending-videos/

edit: photo to horrible, thus was removed but creatures can be seen in the documentary film called, "The Thing."

How did you get from  that little piece of news   to ;      creatures inside  it .... photo removed ... too horrible '  ?   :huh: 

Ohhhh .... I get it now  ....    "  this is 'what they haven't told us "

You know what else they haven;t told us ?     That in Greenland the sky is green .  They also haven't told us next weeks lotto numbers .

My main concern is ;   where the creatures  in    "the documentary'  (  :D )   film called 'The Thing'    members of  SAG AFTRA  ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAG-AFTRA

Warning  ;  do not open if offended by  'too horriblism' 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

just made up random associations for the fun of it, (and it should be obvious as not being factual - not yet anyway )  Btw. I like your creature.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3bob said:

ok, and there are lots of creatures in the ocean or bugs crawling around right now that don't look like anything I'd recognize :o

225d09a65ef6ef60fb7b388aaa55168f.gif

('water bear' ) 

On a larger scale, I have new pets ......   I  set up a new tank and got 3  blue marron  .... now they are pretty weird looking creatures ;

img02.jpg

A friend looked in tank when they where still , " Are they real or plastic ? "    :D  

- more interesting to watch than fish , they get up to all sorts of stuff ;   bulldozing / landscaping ,  chasing each other, making 'houses' ; the other day, 2 ganged up on the other one, so it nabbed a near by 'feeder fish' with its claw, bit its head off and chased the other two around the tank waving the fish in one claw waving it around , then climbed a ' tree ' (water plant ) and sat up in it eating the fish while the other two watched from below  .....   dont know what that was about  ? 

.... and when they get big ;

site_21_rand_1570479338_100524_food_reci

• Like 3

... wait a moment !  I just had 'random association' myself ;

Maybe the asteroid did bring horrible creatures here, that evolved and spread and bought a plague to the Earth   ;

7-Huiquan-Bathing-Beach.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... wait a moment !  I just had 'random association' myself ;

Maybe the asteroid did bring horrible creatures here, that evolved and spread and bought a plague to the Earth   ;

7-Huiquan-Bathing-Beach.jpg

that is nuts!

Brazil nuts !

f0c91733bc3d0b4a7245acbd5324f8db.jpg

Ipanema beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on January 4, 2014.-

.... meanwhile, in Antarctica

3Kings-aplenty.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, frightening, like bacteriae overgrowing a petri dish.

As above so below.

Humans are just clever enough to make a really big stinking disaster out of everything.

According to Gurdjieff humans are not here just to be here but like all creatures are transforming energy, and the human species has a certain amount of energy to transform collectively.

And when the population vastly expands in numbers what it means is that the become poor transformers and so more are needed.
In other words it is a sign of the deterioration of the transformational power of an individual human (or the deterioration of the inner state).

• Like 1

Yes ... thats a good point , after all , to keep up a reasonable population we only really need a few males .

About one for each state .

and I am prepared to 'do my duty'     (for the good of all)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtUk-D1Ws6OeGW5G8LnSA

• Like 1

Snake Pliskin can handle it. Shoulda sent him after the "space carrot" 'nstead of that of his twin, if that's what he was.

Speaking of twins, what's Danny up to nowadays? Arnold says he won't return his calls, which is odd since they live in the same house.

At least that's what I heard.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this