Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

Abolishing Pettiness

After a long siesta (like that? siesta?).  I've decided to come back for a final post.

Many of the worlds recent troubles stem from the problem of pettiness.

Pettiness is a brown energy that stems from focusing on what other people have that you do not.

From this comes politics, trying to be a social justice warrior and failing.  Trying to bring down other spiritually evolved people and failing.

Pettiness leads to Jealousy an avocado green energy.  This leads to cynicism which is a cocoa brown energy which is also cruelty.

You see, equality sounds great and all.  But equality is based upon MATH.  Once you do it, you have to assign everyone a number.

That doesn't work out very well,  does it?

So, what gets rid of this?  Well, the orange red energy of willpower and success.  Humankind will always have to use its brain to solve issues.  The same for succeeding.  In the end, you reap the good benefits of things you do instead of trying to devolve things into "I deserve this because I am this".  The more people try to use devolved energies to maintain a status quo, the more the karmic energies stack.

You don't want it that way, because it just spreads more of this garbage the way you see it.

Aagacha Shatrunam Danam

It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from, you have to rise above all the garbage anyway and carve out things for yourself.

Anything else is just petty, jealous and cruel thinking.   The more you let this kind of thing spread by talking about it, the worse it gets.

Jaalyaa  Hum Fatt Swaha

People should not have to deal with this type of mental slavery that is cruelty that maintains a dark status quo.  I am exposing it for what it is now.

Do things for yourself, or do nothing.

Talking bout things and protesting or getting upset because it doesn't sit right with you is just devolved, weak thinking and actions.

Either way I called out many different things in a fairly encompassing way.  You know now what side you are on.  Either you belong to the light, or you are of the darkness.  With the option to change of course.

Feel free to be PETTY and attack certain people.  Then we just know what you are.  Facts don't have an opinion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Either way I called out many different things in a fairly encompassing way.  You know now what side you are on.  Either you belong to the light, or you are of the darkness.  With the option to change of course.

20181115_145418.jpg.9a540f75b393caa60740136d698d803b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks  :)

You know now what side you are on.  Either you belong to the light, or you are of the darkness

<_<

With the option to change of course.

ok then I'd like to be both and neither, defining yourself is so 1900s, we live in a world post 50 Shades of Gray, for god's sake :rolleyes:

- Pettyy King

(now, is this a case of nonduality or because we fear to be called bad and failures?)

Edited by King Jade

But then, assigning value judgements to someone else's concerns rests totally in the assigning person's self interests.

If we could pass by those discussions of concepts we feel are petty we wouldn't be bothered by them and those with the petty problems might be able to get some useful advice.

Just saying.  We each have our own set of petty problems.

Sign in to follow this