Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

4 hours ago, Apech said:

Now the UK is run by a dizzy blonde.

hopefully one day you'll have a patriotic briton who refuses to sell out his fellow men B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

hopefully one day you'll have a patriotic briton who refuses to sell out his fellow men B)

One day maybe :)

• Haha 1

Ultimately all leaders follow the 'lived' often termed the Devil. They tell us to live (evil) through desire and excessive consumption. Humans 'being' are an endangered species but the dammed are legion! The Buddhists tell us we have no soul but we are eternally defining our next reappearance. Why me oh lord? Because your deeds and actions define you! 

:wacko:

Or to put it more succinctly, fuck um!    

• Haha 1

The Brexit deadline grown nearer by the day and all of the problems which existed for Theresa May still exist for Boris. If he is to deliver Brexit on October 31st it will be a case of his bulldozing it through and it remains to be seen if that is possible.

Ursula von der Leyen has already intimated that she would be happy to see the Brexit date further extended ( a typical tactic of the E.U. and she will be suggesting another E.U. referendum next) and so we must not underestimate the task Boris has.

The only certainty is that there are fun and games a plenty ahead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chang said:

The Brexit deadline grown nearer by the day and all of the problems which existed for Theresa May still exist for Boris. If he is to deliver Brexit on October 31st it will be a case of his bulldozing it through and it remains to be seen if that is possible.

Ursula von der Leyen has already intimated that she would be happy to see the Brexit date further extended ( a typical tactic of the E.U. and she will be suggesting another E.U. referendum next) and so we must not underestimate the task Boris has.

I found an old pic of Ursula from better days:

a8609fcbb3a7ee48665417846d713c07.jpg

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Chang said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-23/european-union-massive-expansion-top-down-powers

Brexit Harder!

Brexit Faster!

Brexit like your livelihoods rest on it, lads!  The statists are coming for another try!

UvdL is an INSANE WOMAN.  When I first saw that picture I thought they were making a movie about some evil Bureaucrat, but no, isreal!  One World Gov CommieFascist!

"I intend to focus on tighter enforcement... Lady Justice is blind – we will defend the rule of law wherever and by whomever it is attacked."

Translation: if our anti-White and anti-nationalist policies are destroying your nation and genociding your people if you try to change domestic laws to prevent this we will go after you with full force and allege you are "attacking the rule of law" when it is actually the EU that is doing so.

She even looks like Nurse Ratched too

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u7.png

A cold, heartless, and passive-aggressive tyrant, Nurse Ratched became the stereotype of the nurse as a battleaxe. She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of institutional power and authority in bureaucracies such as the psychiatric treatment center in which the novel is set.

Its just more superstate expansion, they're trying like mad in the USA too - its just that since Trump monkey wrench got tossed into the gears, they've had to accelerate their insanity....it looks like the EU is moving to protect itself also...

2f4c2602c078a5b43ba45ca6d8c37d800e441ad2

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty lofty words to begin his mandate. Hope he doesn't trip on them like all the rest. 

Certainly speaks with more flair and gumption than his US counterpart (he of no collusion, no obstruction, fake news, build the wall) lolz

11 hours ago, C T said:

Pretty lofty words to begin his mandate. Hope he doesn't trip on them like all the rest. 

Certainly speaks with more flair and gumption than his US counterpart (he of no collusion, no obstruction, fake news, build the wall) lolz

I hope he works out for you guys, ,, but Trump is still the original. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I hope he works out for you guys, ,, but Trump is still the original. 

In a sort of perverted direction, i'd tend to agree with your statement :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, C T said:

In a sort of perverted direction, i'd tend to agree with your statement :lol:

I thought you were going to say he was version 2.0 :)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I thought you were going to say he was version 2.0 :)

Nah, Trump takes the biscuit for being the king of bloops. lol

• Like 1