Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Secrets of the Reverted Elixir

The True Yang...the  Yang principle is born from Zi and is stored in the Gate of Life....As it rises, it merges with Li [Fire], and by replenishing Li, it forms Qian [Heaven]. The yin principle returns where it belongs, the Yang principle is transformed, and one reverts to the origin.

p. 30, Foundations of Internal Alchemy, quoting Wang Haican (Yuan Dynasty).

By refining the Ji-Soil, you obtain the Mercury within Li, the Sun. By refining the Wu-Soil you obtain the Lead within Kan, the Moon. The Ji-Soil rises, the Wu-Soil descends.

p. 55, Foundations of Internal Alchemy, citing Xingming guizhi

So by comparing those two texts it is very clear that the Ji-Soil that rises is rising up the spine - to replenish the Li. The Mercury is the "green dragon" after it first descends down the front (via the small universe meditation) and then rises up the spine to form Heaven. The Wu-Soil then descends down the front.

The technical terms for this practice are "drifting Wu to reach Ji" and "taking from Kan in order to fill Li". Others call it "using the kidneys to replenish the heart", "reverting the course of the Essence to replenish the brain", .... 

So Wang Mu, author of Foundations of Internal Alchemy is explaining again that to replenish Li from Mercury, the Ji-soil rises up the spine (not the front).

As someone reviews my blog research, this related post was reviewed.

So "true intention"

operates throughout the entire alchemical process: Metal, Wood, Water and Fire achieve completion by means of the True Intention.... Soil, which stands for the Intention (yi), harmonizes the four Breaths; it forms one "family" by itself, and is the Golden Elixir.

p. 41, Foundations of Internal Alchemy.

Wu and Ji dwell on their own, their birth number is 5.

From Xingming guizhi

Circulate the Metal found within the Water in the northern direction, in order to control the Wood found within the Fire in the southern direction. This is called "using the black to see the red."

p. 25, Foundations

So again the Metal found within the Water goes down the front - the northern direction being down. And this stops the wood (the yin qi) within the Fire (the heart spirit) going out the eyes (the southern direction being up).

Spirit is stored in the Heart and is issued from the eyes. in the practice of inner observation, the emphasis is on "observation": When the eyes are used to observe inwardly, one's thinking becomes focused, and the Original Breath surges; one internally illuminates oneself, all concerns become empty, delusive thoughts vanish, and one's Heart is calm and untroubled.

The Spirit of Heaven is issued from the Sun, the Spirit of Man is issued from the eyes. Wherever the eyes go, the Heart also goes.

p. 40, Foundations

So I was asked recently how one is supposed to also circulate or rotate the eyes while ALSO doing quick fire breathing - all at the same time. This is really the Small Universe meditation practice. We rotate the eyes naturally as the eyes are closed and we visualize the energy along the 12 harmonic nodes of the body. And as we know from listening - to locate sound - we listen to the OM and MUA sound of the meditation of the Small Universe - our ears rely on phase quantum coherence as the 5th dimension.

I previously quoted a Tibetan Medical doctor - the "ears collect the energy during meditation" and then the energy shines forth out of the eyes while the eyes are open.

So just to "lay the foundation" - the beginning of alchemy - means to store up the Yuan Qi energy enough so it opens up the channels - through purification as harmonization of yin and yang qi.

With our eyes open then the Sun and Moon are separated as the yin and yang qi are not harmonized (the wood and metal of the left and right eyes).

So most people think that just the reverse breathing is the key but do not realize that also the spirit meditation is also the key to alchemy training.

We put the fire under the water to make the steam as the qi but this also requires the small universe meditation as turning the light around.

The Essence can only be restored as "pre-celestial essence" through purification and the standing active exercises as Quick Fire meditation is what best enables this purification of the energy. As Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality emphasizes ONLY the Quick Fire breathing has the power to purify the essence. And as that book emphasizes, when doing the small universe meditation then we also need to be doing strong reverse breathing.

The Foundations section on "Harmonization" is really about how the practice has to be integrated - with breathing, spirit and purification.

When the breathing is deep and synchronized then it naturally "stops" as the qi fills up the body.

Accumulating the Spirit to generate Breath, and accumulating the Breath to generate Essence: this is going from Non-Being to Being. Refining the Essence to transmute it into Breath, refining the Breath to transmute it into Spirit, and refining the Spirit to return to Emptiness; this is going from Being to Non-Being.

So regarding the question of how can we do all this at the same time - this is the secret of what I call the Double Reversal - it is like two spirals going in the opposite directions as harmonization of complementary opposites (or in Western terms as noncommutative phase).

The spirit as the True Intention is this double reversal as the Wuji.

Laying the Foundation is itself a tremendous task - it is to restore the Essence or life-force to the age of a 16 year old. Then the alchemical process speeds up. So it also requires a strong knowledge of the alchemical process as the process of laying the foundation. I call this "kicking off the rocket booster." Once the Yuan Qi is activated and fills up the body then you are blasted into outerspace and you no longer have your rocket booster. So you better know where you are going.

I achieved this stage but I did not have the proper knowledge, so I did not know where I was going. I "aimed sky high" but I "fell back into worldliness" as Master Nan, Huai-chin says is so common.

Because of the help of the qigong master I did have an opening of the third eye as psychic pineal gland energy - and this does connect me to the central channel of the Yuan Qi energy. But because of my lack of knowledge I overused my psychic (Metal) Po Soul energy - and essentially became a "ghost immortal." And so I have to "start over" in the training to rebuild my foundation. But to do so is more difficult as now I have to work from either impure yin qi - from food - instead of pure yang qi. Or I have to work from the Emptiness itself - in a pure environment (as energy feasting - directly without the rocket boosters). Both these situations are dangerous.

So instead what I have done is just taken it easy and done free psychic healing, relying on impure yin qi sources, and using essential oils for purification.

So chapter 2 of Foundations of Internal Alchemy is really the equivalent of chapter 6 of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Once we get a taste of Yuan Qi then this is also the beginning of integrating the yuan jing with the yuan shen - and once the harmonization begins, then we need to keep building up the yuan qi energy.

So this is then the true "gong" or 100 day practice - only after Nirvikalpa Samadhi is achieved (as it is called in Indian yoga).

So this is also called the "Living Zi Hour" (from 11 pm to 1 am) so here the essence is restored but it has to be purified and returned - just as the pineal gland melatonin peaks at this hour. The Yin is at the extreme, so the Yang manifests. The spirit as Fire has the yang qi transformed since it's been replenished by the Yin (with the yang hidden within it).

So the rotating of the eyes is then the secret to keep building up the Yuan Qi from the yang within yin and yin within yang harmonization.

One first circulates the Original Spirit, and joins it in the lower Cinnabar Field with the Original Breath already accumulated there by means of the three hundred cycles of refining. This generates the Internal Medicine, which is finer and purer than the External Medicine. However, as we have said, for the Internal Medicine there is a "collection" followed by a "birth." Unlike the External Medicine, the Internal Medicine is not formed by a process of coagulation: this is an immediate method (dunfa) belonging to the "arts of Immortality." After the Internal Medicine is born in the lower Cinnabar Field, it is joined to the External Medicine already produced, and they gradually coalesce into one another.

The precelestial True Yang comes from Emptiness and Non-Being.

pp. 67-8, Foundations.

So this is what I mean by kicking off the rocket booster - the Internal Medicine is formed directly from the Emptiness, from the spirit light being turned around.

This is then the stage of

the seven days for "entering the enclosure."

So this is the immortal breathing, the Nirvikalpa Samadhi, the Bigu fasting (energy feasting), the conversion of Jing into Qi via Shen.

In the lower Opening, the Yang Breath within the Yin rises; when it moves upwards and finds again the Central Soil, it pauses. In the upper Opening, the Yin Breath within the Yang descends; when it finds the Central Soil, it stops. After their pause culminates, the Yang Breath steams upward; the liquor of Wood transforms itself below, and becomes True Mercury. The Yin Breath flows downward: the Essence of Metal rises above, and transforms itself into True Lead. This is the function of True Soil.

p. 74, Foundations

So this quote perfectly captures the Double Reversal secret of alchemy - the Harmonization process:

"The circulation of the Yin and Yang Breaths refers to the practice of the River Chariot."

The River Chariot being the "small universe" meditation aka the Microcosmic Orbit or Small Heavenly Circuit.

So to access the Yuan Qi the "yang qi" is replenished up the skull where it is then "nourished" by the yin qi.

p. 80.

Zi is then from 11 pm to 1 am where the yang qi meets in the Yin cavity to being its ascent to the brain. But Zi is also the Winter Solstice - and  yet the alchemical "firing times" have to be flexible depending on the circumstances.

By means of the circulation of the River Chariot, one first "advances the Fire" and then "responds by withdrawing"; thus the firm Yang is changed into the yielding Yin. It is sent again to the stove in the Cinnabar Field, where "the ore is eliminated and gold is pure." This generates an immaterial Breath, which is "the mother of the Elixir." (danmu).

p. 90, Foundations

So again the Double Reversal is explained clearly.

If you have not yet refined the Reverted Elixir, then quickly refine it; 

p. 91

Once the Yuan Qi is built up, the Essence and Breath have coalseced so the "three have turned to the Two" - and now the Two returns to the One as refining the Qi to transmute it into Spirit (shen).

So Flower in the Snow - means Golden Transformation - the Golden Flower. The word flower is a homophone with the word transformation - so both sound as "hua" and refer to alchemical refining.

So this is the Golden Liquor stage - the Golden Nectar as developing the Yang Shen body alchemically.

The yin qi of the Yang shen has to be converted to yang qi of the yin shen so that the Yang Shen then returns to the Yuan Qi as the Emptiness.

The Embryo is nothing but Spirit and Breath.

p. 101

But since the Yang Shen is developed out of the yang qi transformation - there is an inversion of Zi and Wu (North as water and South as fire) that were the lower tan t'ien and head - now switched around again, not spatially but temporally.

In the Greater Celestial Circuit, instead, the tripod is moved below: the Yellow Court is the tripod, and the lower Cinnabar Field is the stove. 

versus the tripod being the brain for the small heavenly circuit.

p. 105, Foundations

Then as the Spirit enters the Emptiness it is described as "Wondrous." This is what qigong master Chunyi Lin said to me - I could say that he was "wonderful."

When Spirit is wondrous its transformations are inexhaustible,

p. 114, Foundations

just following ultimate bliss is the direction of Metal. Within all forms and phenomena, only this is real - anything else is unreal and vain to assay.

Direction of Metal (jinfang) has a double meaning: in the first meaning, it represents the West, and in the second one, it represents the Golden Elixir.

p. 116, Foundations

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-on-true-lead-and-true-mercury-as.html 

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/07/pregadios-awakening-to-reality.html 

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/05/white-tiger-of-heart-take-filled-heart.html

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 3

Some ideas:

1)  The time of Zi  is , in fact , divided into two types :  Fixed ("正子")  and flexible("活子" ) ;

young men who have not  much jing leakage experienced  likely follow the fixed type, ie , from 11pm to 1 am ; most middle aged men ,  like they will follow the flexible  type, that is  , some from the time  of 2 am to 4 am; some from 3am to 5am..etc. That means, their later sex activities influence the original,fixed schedule of how jing rises and recedes in a day ...

Old men over 60 may get no  zi time at all...( in fact, most of them hardly get an erection in daytime , not to speak of  zi 's yang rise )

2)  The precondition of reverted elixir is the  stoppage  of jing leakage for  at least several  months  , yet it is  even not mentioned here (?), so  strange it sounds  . The success of it will definitely lead to the stop of aging,  even the reverse of it ,  which is the simple proof of Taoist argument for   immortality , yet many doubters of  immortality  here never directly answer such a challenge ..

3) Voidisyinyang  makes things too complicated here. Taoist truth is simple,  not so trivial as expressed  ; although every organ  really gets their specific qi , the basis of the   five-element theory, we can in fact skip it  and emphasize  only on   the delicate, not necessarily complicated , relation between  Shen and qi ( with jing embedded) ,and explore how their intercourse gives rise to the possibility of  an eternal life..

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

3) Voidisyinyang  makes things too complicated here.

I assume you're writing about me here? You can just address me directly since it's my thread.

Can you provide any details or specifics to give evidence to your claim of

"too complicated"

What

"things"

are you referring to?

It seems your claim is to overly-vague.

thanks

wow. heavy stuff. way over my pay grade. but my only question to all is, "how's that working for you"?  just say'in.  :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

wow. heavy stuff. way over my pay grade. but my only question to all is, "how's that working for you"?  just say'in.  :) 

yeah you can ask the only qigong master I trained with on an individual level - http://guidingqi.com He's one of the few African-american medical qigong masters - Jim Nance. He knows me better than I know myself. haha. I met him from taking classes from Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com and Jim was the teaching assistant of Chunyi - starting around 1995. Then in 2005 he was declared the only Level 2 qigong master student of Chunyi Lin. So Jim healed my mom when she could barely walk. I was talking to him on the phone and we talked for 2 hours - he goes - I can see in 4 directions at the same time - you can train to do this! Then he goes, "I've been having a conservation with your mom while we've been talking." So she was asleep upstairs. The next day - I didn't say anything to her but my sister freaked out since my mom cooked her own breakfast for the first time in months. Then the day after she just walked a half mile to the mailbox and back - just cuz she wanted to. The day before she got healed she could barely walk up the stairs! haha. I had taken her to see Jim twice for "free" sample healings. She had always felt better but it didn't last. So when I talked to Jim again at the end of the week, I asked him if he had to send her extra energy. He said yeah he had to send her energy several times and it was easier to heal her while she was asleep so her mind wouldn't get in the way. By that time my mom's friends had been asking her what had happened. I still had not said anything. So she had told her friends, "I don't know what happened. I just woke up and I had all this energy." haha. So finally I told her about how Jim healed her. Then she said, "I don't know what else it could have been. It must have been Jim!" haha.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2018 at 3:54 AM, voidisyinyang said:

yeah you can ask the only qigong master I trained with on an individual level - http://guidingqi.com He's one of the few African-american medical qigong masters - Jim Nance. He knows me better than I know myself. haha. I met him from taking classes from Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com and Jim was the teaching assistant of Chunyi - starting around 1995. Then in 2005 he was declared the only Level 2 qigong master student of Chunyi Lin.

Do you know if Master Jim Nance practiced only the public SFQ  or did he receive inner door practices from Master Chunyi Lin?

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2018 at 4:42 PM, KuroShiro said:

Do you know if Master Jim Nance practiced only the public SFQ  or did he receive inner door practices from Master Chunyi Lin?

Chunyi said that Jim had the best aura of any student he had met. But he did describe one student's aura as being very advanced but she could not arrange  her life circumstances to train properly. I can't remember the details - that was at the Level 3 retreat in 2000. Jim was a kungfu master in the 1960s but a Chinese teacher said Jim needed to study internal martial arts like qigong. Jim would always win his fights but he saw his opponent in slow motion. He thought that was his "secret" but the Chinese teacher said - you see people in slow motion right? Jim was looking for a qigong master since that time - 1968 I think. Jim then had been studying shamanism and zen since the 70s and he had been born with abilities, then nurtured by his spiritual family. He asked me to help him write his memoir. He's been working on a transcribed draft for years now, someone has been recording him. So hopefully it will be published soon. He already gave lots of details to me about his training with Chunyi. But we can wait for the book for details.

So Jim started training full time (quitting his successful career) after a few years into the Spring Forest qigong practice, and he was already asked to be Chunyi's teaching assistant early on. So I met Jim in 1999 and he already was going around the class giving healings - using the sword fingers. Then in 2003 or so he did long distance healing on me but he did not tell me beforehand. I was sitting in full lotus at the end of class with him and he said he was going to go upstairs (in the qigong center) to do more full lotus meditation. I asked if I could join him and he said, "Maybe later." So I thought cool - I'll keep practicing and maybe he'll let me join him. So I rode bicycle home a few miles and dumpster dived a bagel (my only food for the day) and went to my room to sit full lotus meditation.

Suddenly the center of my brain was on fire. I thought - this is too strong to be the full moon. I had no idea what it was but it was too powerful! I stopped meditating. I went back to class a week later and Jim stepped into the hallway as I walked down it, and he looked me in the eyes:

"Did you feel anything?!"

I then remembered what he had said:

"Maybe later."

And I was so shocked that I could not answer him and so he knew the answer and we went into the class room.

So at that time he was doing 12 hour nonstop meditation at the qigong center. He did 2 hours nonstop of horse stance with knees parallel to the ground, just as Chunyi trained at Shaolin. So then he would eat a small meal a day. He did that level of meditation for years.

In 2005 he was declared the only qigong master, Level 2 of Spring Forest qigong. He did a lot of amazing healing - even of "club foot."

But it was not until 2012 that he then was allowed to go on a 3 month sabbatical of constant meditation and this is when he achieved his deep heart opening (beyond death). I had not seen Jim since 2005 but strangely right after his sabbatical I then went to see Jim on my birthday in 2013. This is when Jim healed my mom soon after.

So as Jim told me - you can be a qigong master with the third eye fully open but not necessarily truly enlightened with the heart fully open.

So then in 2015 I was driving the car and Jim was in the front seat and I was ranting about politics and I would not shut up. Jim said, "But I'm on your side!" This did not convince me so I kept ranting and he got super quiet. Suddenly I felt this strong electromagnetic force pulsating deep on the right side of my heart. So I was shocked into silence. Jim then said:

"I just wanted to see if you were speaking from your heart and you were."

So I knew from my research, as the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality states, the source of the Yuan Qi is on the right side of the heart - and Ramana Maharshi says that the right side of the heart is the "secret pinhole" to the "formless awareness" of the Universe. And the right side vagus nerve goes from the reproductive kundalini energy to the right side of the heart - which can cause death when the right side vagus nerve is over-activated.

So this "enlightenment" experience for me confirmed that Jim had transcended death (and also I got a taste of transcending death).

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Chunyi said that Jim had the best aura of any student he had met. But he did describe one student's aura as being very advanced but she could not arrange  her life circumstances to train properly. I can't remember the details - that was at the Level 3 retreat in 2000. Jim was a kungfu master in the 1960s but a Chinese teacher said Jim needed to study internal martial arts like qigong. Jim would always win his fights but he saw his opponent in slow motion. He thought that was his "secret" but the Chinese teacher said - you see people in slow motion right? Jim was looking for a qigong master since that time - 1968 I think. Jim then had been studying shamanism and zen since the 70s and he had been born with abilities, then nurtured by his spiritual family. He asked me to help him write his memoir. He's been working on a transcribed draft for years now, someone has been recording him. So hopefully it will be published soon. He already gave lots of details to me about his training with Chunyi. But we can wait for the book for details.

So Jim started training full time (quitting his successful career) after a few years into the Spring Forest qigong practice, and he was already asked to be Chunyi's teaching assistant early on. So I met Jim in 1999 and he already was going around the class giving healings - using the sword fingers. Then in 2003 or so he did long distance healing on me but he did not tell me beforehand. I was sitting in full lotus at the end of class with him and he said he was going to go upstairs (in the qigong center) to do more full lotus meditation. I asked if I could join him and he said, "Maybe later." So I thought cool - I'll keep practicing and maybe he'll let me join him. So I rode bicycle home a few miles and dumpster dived a bagel (my only food for the day) and went to my room to sit full lotus meditation.

Suddenly the center of my brain was on fire. I thought - this is too strong to be the full moon. I had no idea what it was but it was too powerful! I stopped meditating. I went back to class a week later and Jim stepped into the hallway as I walked down it, and he looked me in the eyes:

"Did you feel anything?!"

I then remembered what he had said:

"Maybe later."

And I was so shocked that I could not answer him and so he knew the answer and we went into the class room.

So at that time he was doing 12 hour nonstop meditation at the qigong center. He did 2 hours nonstop of horse stance with knees parallel to the ground, just as Chunyi trained at Shaolin. So then he would eat a small meal a day. He did that level of meditation for years.

In 2005 he was declared the only qigong master, Level 2 of Spring Forest qigong. He did a lot of amazing healing - even of "club foot."

But it was not until 2012 that he then was allowed to go on a 3 month sabbatical of constant meditation and this is when he achieved his deep heart opening (beyond death). I had not seen Jim since 2005 but strangely right after his sabbatical I then went to see Jim on my birthday in 2013. This is when Jim healed my mom soon after.

So as Jim told me - you can be a qigong master with the third eye fully open but not necessarily truly enlightened with the heart fully open.

So then in 2015 I was driving the car and Jim was in the front seat and I was ranting about politics and I would not shut up. Jim said, "But I'm on your side!" This did not convince me so I kept ranting and he got super quiet. Suddenly I felt this strong electromagnetic force pulsating deep on the right side of my heart. So I was shocked into silence. Jim then said:

So I knew from my research, as the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality states, the source of the Yuan Qi is on the right side of the heart - and Ramana Maharshi says that the right side of the heart is the "secret pinhole" to the "formless awareness" of the Universe. And the right side vagus nerve goes from the reproductive kundalini energy to the right side of the heart - which can cause death when the right side vagus nerve is over-activated.

So this "enlightenment" experience for me confirmed that Jim had transcended death (and also I got a taste of transcending death).

Thank you.

Do you know if the aura changes with cultivation?

So Master Jim went through Small Death?  This seems to be very important for a healer as it greatly increases his/her healing power, right?

There is absolutely no way that a primitive monkey like a human is actually going to follow any of these complicated instructions.

Better to simply merge with the breathing in the belly and then breathe visual light into the eyebrow centre and become present there.  Then merge the two practices.   That is the Golden Flower.   Job done.

Of course on these threads you can write down innumerable posts with countless fancy sounding instructions full of ancient words that nobody agrees upon, quote endless books .... if you enjoy it !!!!   

Truly if the path was that complicated nobody would have made it.   

Remember Laozi saying he was a fool and knew nothing, a useless tree, and confused.

In fact it is often unintelligent and simple people who do make it because once you are intelligent enough to create such a long winded NASA like quote-ridden text ... you have very little hope of accomplishing anything, you are a prisoner of your false mind.

9 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Thank you.

Do you know if the aura changes with cultivation?

So Master Jim went through Small Death?  This seems to be very important for a healer as it greatly increases his/her healing power, right?

yes Chunyi also shared in 2012 I think - in his qi-talk - how his heart had stopped for 2 hours but he was walking around just fine. So he said he doesn't advise this for anyone but he also said after this experience then people commented his healing energy was even stronger. Also he doesn't get blocked by lower emotions hardly at all. So at this level, as Ramana Maharshi details, with each breath, the mind literally goes beyond death through the right side of the heart. As Ramana Maharshi described - his heart stopped for 15 minutes but then there was a strong shock on his right side and then a light flashed on the left side of the heart and his spiritual ego returned. So this is the Yuan Shen as the spiritual ego on the left side of the heart while the right side of the heart is the Yuan Qi as the formless awareness of the Universe.

So to bring this back to the OP - the book Foundations of Internal Alchemy specifies the difference between "external medicine" and "internal medicine." Jim also made this point to me as well. He emphasized how a person can have instant enlightenment without the need to meditate.

So for example in 2005 Jim asked me to help him write his memoir and he invited me to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. At the time I had been dumpster diving a lot and my energy channels had closed up and I was just doing yin qi energy. So Jim literally had to hold his hand over the top of his head as he talked to me - constantly pulling my energy blockages that I sent into him - up out of the top of his skull. haha. Then when the waitress showed up - Jim was quick to insist that his water have NO ICE - to make sure his lower tan t'ien stayed hot.

So then in 2015 Jim and I were at another Chinese restaurant and I reminded him how he had to have his water without ice and I asked him why did not have to do that anymore. He said at the level he was at now that this was no longer required. So with the "internal medicine" this is what Daoist qigong master Wang Liping calls the Shen to Shen meditation. The "turning of the light around" means to access the superluminal phase or what qigong master Yan Xin calls the "virtual information field." So the Yuan Qi is activated directly through the central channel as qigong master Robert Peng emphasizes.

So Gurdjieff called this the Big Accumulator or Large Accumulator - through the heart. The problem in the West is the monks and other esoteric types get too caught up in lower emotional blockages. So the big factor is fear. Jim emphasized how fear is what stops people from really going into the Emptiness because the lower tan t'ien life force has to be built up first as the foundation. But then the Yuan Qi energy is activated via the central channel as immortal breathing when the body fills up with qi.

So for example Jim was sitting on our deck that was next to the forest and he had just arrived for the first time at our house. Then he told me how while he was talking to me he also had sent his spirit into the forest and he could actually experience the sap that was in the trees flowing. So then Jim even told me to go out in to the forest to a particular big tree.

OK this sounds hard to believe but now compare this quote from Yogananda:

The roots of plants and trees appeared through a dim transparency of the soil; I discerned the inward flow of their sap.

So yes this is very real. Now - let's consider the secret of the Golden Flower, as was commented about.

I did a blog post on this recently.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/10/relativistic-quantum-gold-as.html

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rideforever said:

That is the Golden Flower.   Job done.

. So "gold" relies on absorbing blue but to do so there has to be a 1/2 spin relativistic resonance that makes gold different from say "mercury" - another relativistic quantum element.

Gold has a solitary electron in its 6s orbital, and several electrons in its 5d orbital. When you shine white light on gold, it reflects back every color except one: blue. The energy required to bump an electron from 5d to 6s in gold is less than the energy required to bump one from 4d to 5s in silver; it’s the energy of blue light, not ultraviolet.
 That outer 6s electron is moving at fearsome speeds—relativistic speeds, in fact. Because of that, it has more mass than electrons at rest or the lower energy electrons in lower orbitals. And because of that greater mass, it has greater momentum, and in quantum mechanical calculations, that translates into an orbital that is contracted inward toward the nucleus.

The light emitted or reflected is then inverse to this quantum transfer - so as the electron wavelength goes down, the frequency of light emitted (reflected) also does down. 

Thus, a striking lowering in energy, and a concomitant contraction, of the 6s orbitals of gold and platinum has to be regarded a proven fact.
So then what happens is there is a "spin" transfer between 5 period of lower wavelength, the 5D, and the 6S period of larger wavelength (lower energy).
This, in turn, shifts the light absorption (primarily due to the 5d→6s transition) from the ultraviolet down into the lower energy and frequency of the blue visual range.
Because its orbital is contracted inward, the probability (quantum mechanics is all about probabilities) that gold’s 6s electron will be found consorting with 5s and 4s electrons is much higher than it should be, so that 6s electron is shielded from having to interact with electrons in the molecules of air and water.
 The energy required to bump an electron from 5d to 6s in gold is less than the energy required to bump one from 4d to 5s in silver; it’s the energy of blue light, not ultraviolet.
So how does relativistic quantum science EXPLAIN the secret of the Golden Yang shen alchemy?
The blue light is the yang qi from the future - and it is "absorbed" via the third eye and this then causes the Golden light as the red - the yin qi blockages - are up shifted in frequency via the yellow as the Yuan Shen consciousness.
So the secret of the Yang Shen is that the future as the blue light is being ABSORBED via the Yuan Qi in order to make the golden yang shen body that has the past yin qi blockages of lower emotions that were red-shifted now into the higher blue frequency (absorbed).
This happens due to relativistic quantum spin - so it is a superluminal (faster than light) or virtual information field. A spacetime vortex of the Emptiness.
This is how the Aura is changed.

And if you subtract blue from white light, the remaining colors—red and orange and green—combine in your eye and brain into one color–golden yellow.

So this happens via the small universe meditation.

This lowers the energy of the 6s orbital and raises the 5d orbital, narrowing the gap between the two levels. This means gold atoms can be excited by blue photons, while other colours bounce off the surface, so we observe white light minus blue – which gives us the characteristic golden-yellow hue.

So that is why the heart is visualized as Green as that is the Green Dragon (no longer the red dragon) - but instead the yin qi is first sent down (internally) as a spacetime shift by turning the light around - and turns into the Mercury that rises up to sublimate the Water Tiger into the White Tiger of the lungs - which then brings the Blue light absorbed via

the third eye - back down.

A rainbow is a logarithmic singularity - just as in a water molecule - it inverts the color spectrum. But a black hole is also a logarithmic singularity - so it also inverts the color spectrum as relativistic quantum energy that is non-local as the Emptiness.

Normally we don't link of increasing the absorbing of blue light as creating more gold light. But the gold light is the Yang shen that is seen "externally" in linear time while the internal light is actually superluminal due to the relativistic quantum spin shift I described above.

the evanescent spin momentum (superluminal) light as a REAL force that moves Gold nanoparticle.

I have a video link in my blog post.

Inside the gate the disciples must hold on to the precepts to cultivate. To chant the scripture, to practice sitting meditation, to refine the elixir, to cultivate the Tao, one must have compassion, protect life, help others, according to the principles of becoming an immortal and attaining the Tao. Therefore there is a great difference between every student’s requirements, study content, aim and purpose.

The theoretical foundation of fist, sword and forms are established on the ancient Chinese Yi Jing (Book of Changes), Eight Trigrams, Yin Yang theory. Special Taoist methods and arts are combined with the sparring methods to save one’s life and protect one’s body. Unifying with the universe’s higher powers and with the wisdom of higher dimensions, one attains a strong and healthy body, saves life, subdues demons, and guards the Way and the purpose of cultivating and becoming an immortal.

In the past the highest skill of the practice was secretly transmitted inside the religious gate.

To this day the treasure of neidan is in the scriptures reserved for Taoist priest. To be proficient physically is a requirement to

have the strength to endure the retreats into absolute solitude.

• Like 1

I like what WMJ wrote!

Void, you lost me a few paragraphs ahead of quantum relativity and then it just became a large mishmash of info. Sorry, i really wanted to stay with it but i cant now.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 3:15 PM, Rocky Lionmouth said:

I like what WMJ wrote!

Void, you lost me a few paragraphs ahead of quantum relativity and then it just became a large mishmash of info. Sorry, i really wanted to stay with it but i cant now.

Yes the "NOnBeing" has now been proven empirically in the lab using relativistic quantum physics! Yakir Aharonov has led this research:

Finally making sense of the double-slit experiment (2017, Aharonov):

The nonlocal equations of motion in the Heisenberg picture thus allow us to consider a particle going through only one of the slits, but it nevertheless has nonlocal information regarding the other slit.... The Heisenberg picture, however, offers a different explanation for the loss of interference that is not in the language of collapse: if one of the slits is closed by the experimenter, a nonlocal exchange of modular momentum with the particle occurs....Alternatively, in the Heisenberg picture, the particle has both a definite location and a nonlocal modular momentum that can “sense” the presence of the other slit and therefore, create interference."

http://www.pnas.org/content/114/25/6480

So they even call it the Void.

this apparent non-event is not devoid of causal efficacy: The interaction that has not occurred exerts nonlocal effects

https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/20/11/854/htm

Sign in to follow this