Patrick Brown

Be Warned Satan is Copyrighted!!!

This is just bonkers! Err and kinda funny. :lol:

The Satanic Temple activist group is suing the makers of TV series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for $50 million (£38m) over a statue.

Netflix and Warner Bros allegedly copied the group's statue of the goat deity Baphomet in the programme.

Both production companies have declined to comment on the lawsuit.

Satanic Temple does not believe in a supernatural Satan, but instead seeks "to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people".

Their lawsuit, filed on Thursday in New York, claims an icon similar to their own appears in four episodes of the series.

Lucien Greaves, co-founder of the Satanic Temple, posted a tweet comparing their statue with that in the show.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46147144

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I guess Satan has rights too.

One time I was abducted by a large terrorizing ghostlike black mist demon, that radiated trembling fury and rage arounds its very perception. It took me from my bed to nowhere land. It hated me and wanted me to get lost like it was. To lose everything I have ever known forever. And I felt excited! Oh finally! A new place! God I was so bored. Thank you so much, I said, in my very expression of appreciation. And this demon never felt or encountered this appreciation and love. So now it was more determined than ever, TO TAKE ME TO PLACE OF ALL LOSSES! THE GREATEST LOSS OF ALL LOST PLACES! THE PLACE WHERE THE VERY BEGINNING OF ALL LOSSES BEGAN! 

Everything became quiet. Because we were softly appreciating the children toys. The colorful cereal package, the vibrant loving caring home. The young child that was born to the mother who was so loving. And there was so much joy in the vibrant house.

We shifted to a stormy cold snowy hills outside in the dark and cold night during a blizzard. And there I saw the scared cats, running, confused and lost. Surpassing hills of stormy snow that seemed like endless dunes of a desert, in a cold and lifeless place. And there it was. The cat. Who got lost. And could not find its home anymore. Everything that it had ever known. And I said, you deserve to be in a home. You are a cat, made as the appreciated companion of us humans. You are always welcome to visit my home if you wish warmth and or food. And the cat purred. With it's soft black furr and grey shapes. Almost like a ghost. That yet wanted to be seen and acknowledged. Atleast by one human. If only one. 

This soul was now in bliss. 

Demons are just forgotten beings or lost beings. But I woulden't say lost, because their soul essence can never be lost. Only forgotten and re membered. Re pieced back together. 

The original word of demon came from latin. And they used this word to describe the "other."

If you don't understand the "other" you may experience some fearful thoughts. Because you don't allow their full essence to fully express itself in the moment, by not allowing yourself to take the first step and lead by example of fully allowing yourself to fully be present compassionately with that "other" being a "demon" 

And when you do, they will come out and play, and in so doing, both of you have a treasured experience of authenticity, led by the unconditionally appreciating nature of your being that has allowed for that to occur and fully manifest and express itself in such a moment of truely deep heartfelt appreciation. 

There is a great text speaking further about demons, where you can learn some of true infinite intelligent connected, flowed, allowed perspectives that we humans have unconditional acces to, if learned how to allow energy to flow more freely. And in that you can come to learn the blessed nature of us humans, who are allowed to explore even such an expansively overwhelming topic sucy as demons, literally, physically, in the most joyoush way possible, for the benefit of every single thing in all of creation, and even better yet, for the purpose of the ever expanding joy that is your destiny as an eternal being. It's not a matter of if we will do it. It's a matter of when. And ofcourse there are infinitely more pathways to choose from. Nothing in this universe is out of question for the joyous exploration of us humans, from the point of view of the very eternal and ever expanding infinite true original Source of all creation, also of our being, as we breath this life force through us even as we speak. There is no evil, only good that flows, and good that is not fully yet allowed to flow. But that doesn't stop the flow from always being there. In every aspect of all creation. Always fully readily available to every single thing in all of creation. As the ever greater becoming aspect of the ever greater becoming. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Marblehead said:

You ought to be writing short stories.

Haven't I been doing that? :lol:

You just reminded me that I like to do that. :D

Just now, Everything said:

Haven't I been doing that? :lol:

You just reminded me that I like to do that. :D

Well, yes, you have been doing that very well here.  I doubt you are earning any income for it though.

Yeah, I already picked up on the thought that you enjoy doing it.

13 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

You ought to be writing short stories.

@Everything i second marblehead on this one : - )

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I literally forgot I enjoy writing stories. Now I remember again that I have the option to enjoy writing stories. It's something that is allot of fun to me. I'm really glad, cause it's always a surprise to me how the story unfolds, so I'm eager to do that right now even, as I'm gonna write a story in just a few minutes.

• Like 2

It's the 'satan' statue thats being sued over.  A similar version is seen on the show.  Doubt they'll win.  If so, any religious statue shown on any show might be grounds for $50 million in awards. 

The Netflix Sabrina show is a bit edgy and not bad. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thelerner said:

It's the 'satan' statue thats being sued over.  A similar version is seen on the show.  Doubt they'll win.  If so, any religious statue shown on any show might be grounds for $50 million in awards. 

The Netflix Sabrina show is a bit edgy and not bad. 

I doubt they’ll win too. Feels like another publicity stunt, which they are becoming known for. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I guess Satan has rights too.

A War story.

Had a Satanist in my platoon.

On his dog tags under religion it said Satanist.

His squad leader came to me one day and asked me to come up to his room to look at some things.

Black candles, upside-down cross on his wall Locker.  It was starting to freak his roommates out.

It was reported by his roommates that guy would go up on the roof and do some type of rituals late at night.

This guy had blue eyes that kind of radiated as he spoke. Strange Vibe about him.  I the platoon Sgt and his  squad leader had a meeting with him. We asked him if he could put those things in his wall locker it was disturbing his roommates.

He smiled and said yes.  He then asked me about if something  happened that he would have no way of knowing had happened.

It did but I told him no,  we both 

laughed.

the guy was pretty strange, not a bad soldier , it would be interesting to know what happened to him after he moved on from our unit.

Satanist, seems like it can't be a good ending, who knows.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, windwalker said:

A War story.

Had a Satanist in my platoon.

On his dog tags under religion it said Satanist.

His squad leader came to me one day and asked me to come up to his room to look at some things.

Black candles, upside-down cross on his wall Locker.  It was starting to freak his roommates out.

It was reported by his roommates that guy would go up on the roof and do some type of rituals late at night.

This guy had blue eyes that kind of radiated as he spoke. Strange Vibe about him.  I the platoon Sgt and his  squad leader had a meeting with him. We asked him if he could put those things in his wall locker it was disturbing his roommates.

He smiled and said yes.  He then asked me about if something  happened that he would have no way of knowing had happened.

It did but I told him no,  we both 

laughed.

the guy was pretty strange, not a bad soldier , it would be interesting to know what happened to him after he moved on from our unit.

Satanist, seems like it can't be a good ending, who knows.

I knew a sailor that was a wiccan,  not only that, he said there was more than one on his ship and they used to meet and have these 'magic circles'  on a part of the deck they thought was obscured from view.  But the Captain found out and called him in for a little talk; "I dont know what you guys are up to .... but  you re not getting drunk, taking drugs or being involved in  homosexual activity ...... so ..... carry on but be discreet . "      :D 

Makes one wonder what  else  was going  on  there  ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I finished watching the one season of Sabrina on Netflix.  I liked it, good not great. Interesting for its take on Satanism.  The OP statue is in it.  It looks at witches unabashedly as devoted to Satan and signing there souls over to him for powers.  Yet they're not all bad.  A modicum of honor and service are certainly evident. 

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2018 at 12:24 PM, Marblehead said:

Just a note:  Atheists don't hold to the concept of Satan either.

What about Santa? The bearded red bloodsoaked cloak barbarian who brought deer flesh to the people of winter.

You always come across to me as a santa.

The thing about that is two fold. First of all, there is great love in this time of year. And the second part, is that even the feared one is now suddenly part of the great family of love that is all of humanity. This frenzy painted barbarian, suddenly becomes a light source for the people during dark cold times. As it's warmth of passion and strength now warms the entire town with appreciation for such a being, in perfect reflection of the now ever so visible light of the heavens, reflecting back that even the darkest of beings now begins to reflect the ever abounding light of the stars. Everyone is reminded how everything has a perfect place in the universe.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

On 11/22/2018 at 5:33 AM, Patrick Brown said:

a couple of human sacrifices was the price Netflix paid!

So that’s why they cancelled Iron fist and Luke Cage. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Everything said:

What about Santa? The bearded red bloodsoaked cloak barbarian who brought deer flesh to the people of winter.

You always come across to me as a santa.

Little truths give rise to myths and over time we adjust the myths to fit our needs.

I used to believe in more things when I was young than I do now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Little truths give rise to myths and over time we adjust the myths to fit our needs.

I used to believe in more things when I was young than I do now.

I like that. I guess the new is better than the old. You are almost as pure as a baby.

• Like 1