Sign in to follow this  
3bob

Off grid sub-forum vote

Are you vaccinated, or do you plan to get the vaccine?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you vaccinated, or do you plan to get the vaccine?

• Yes, I am already vaccinated or want to be soon
    • No thanks

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

the poll is, poll dancing

Damn!  And here I sit in front of my computer.  The reality of old age.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

beautifully athletic male pole dancing.  Although strictly PG, it probably isn`t really appropriate for Dao Bums.  Neither is Trump Talk.

I got kicked out of a night club once because I had went there, there was no door guard, I walked right in, and what do you know!, it was lady's night and the boys were on stage doing their thing.  Just as I realized what was going on the door guard came up to me and said that I wasn't supposed to be in there.  I responded, "No shit." and left.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

I got kicked out of a night club once because I had went there, there was no door guard, I walked right in, and what do you know!, it was lady's night and the boys were on stage doing their thing.  Just as I realized what was going on the door guard came up to me and said that I wasn't supposed to be in there.  I responded, "No shit." and left.

I can imagine.  Normally I opt just to embed my Youtube videos for all to see, but this time, out of deference to your female-pole-dancer- prefering ways, I decided to go with the link instead. ^_^

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

I can imagine.  Normally I opt just to embed my Youtube videos for all to see, but this time, out of deference to your female-pole-dancer- prefering ways, I decided to go with the link instead. ^_^

Well, I did look  at it.  Yes, athletic oriented.  I was never able to do that kind of stuff.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I did look  at it.  Yes, athletic oriented.  I was never able to do that kind of stuff.

and you never will , like most of us :D

• Like 1

That looks like pole #6.

I would suggest against using that for pole dancing.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this