Hey there, my name is Roshawn, I'm 23 years old.

I stumbled upon this forum while doing some research into Taoist Qigong, specifically Mantak Chia's teachings. I've been experimenting with his stuff for almost a year now. I first came across him from his interview on London Real. I found his stuff interesting, i'm more of a scientist/research type (I actually study the brain and AI/ML research), so I figured I'd test what he was teaching to see if it was legit myself. Based off of just a few months of experimenting with some of his teachings on Taoist sexual qigong, I felt some pretty incredible things. And this pretty much concluded for me the realization and acceptance of the fact that there is not only something to this. But that there's likely so much that western science has barely even touched on, and that eastern practices have already explored. I have so many questions, and I feel when the time comes I'll eventually train directly under a master like Mr. Chia. I'm still experimenting, and based off of what I've experienced so far, there's a whole host of questions I have that I would very much like guidance on.

• Like 1

Hello, Roshawn Terrell, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Roshawn,

I'm not into the science aspect of things, though I can respect it.  I hope you share whatever your findings and discoveries are.  I also like the phrase, "Magic is what science hasn't yet discovered."  Welcome to the forums. Enjoy!

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Hi Roshawn.  Welcome.

Yeah, we get lot of people stumbling into this place.  We are the last place still open in the wee hours of the morning.

• Like 1