Sign in to follow this  
Lois

How do you feel about vampires?

I think they are a pain in the neck

too   corny   ?   

inbred-cat.jpg?w=547

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's better to be a werewolf: you get the same resistance to poisons and diseases, but you can walk in daylight without that annoying tinnitus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheshire Cat said:

It's better to be a werewolf: you get the same resistance to poisons and diseases, but you can walk in daylight without that annoying tinnitus.

can you explain where the tinnitus comes from?

2 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Every full Moon I turn into a wereman .

47 minutes ago, Lois said:

can you explain where the tinnitus comes from?

Its a syndrome very common in Australia ;  it comes from drinking toooooooo   much beer ;

bb3490a70221eb0b52339fe67e76885d

Basically ... the vampire trend really shits me ..... when one goes to their local library to find the book on traditional Japanese bamboo fence and house designs, one of the best books on alchemy, and great book on 'bushcraft' (making thing s for camp and home out of the local materials and old style methods ) have  been removed  and the library has 16 copies of the same fiction 'vampire romance' novel ......      its basically the beginning of the end .

People are gonna end up like those early Euro 'explorers' here  ..... dying of thirst , hunger and exposure in a terrain that  had food and water all around them and had supported the Aboriginals very well for 1000s of years (who supplied the dying explorers with food and drink ..... roast duck and sweet cakes, and large wooden bowls of water offered to their horses - according to their diaries ).

" I may not be able to light a fire and keep it going long enough to cook my food ..... but I am well versed in vampire lore. "

Great !       .......       reminds me of something  ;

• Haha 1

Vampire movies are whatever but I really like What We Do in the Shadows. 

Real life vampires, sociopaths, freak me out though. I have somebody in my family that has a personality disorder and is more than a little antisocial and unstable. He's gone into detail when he was really high about how he enjoys toying with people. I don't think he's done anything really bad to anyone but I can see the potential. The ones that really bother me are the ones with their shit together and rise to positions of power.

Sign in to follow this