Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Spring Forest Hits Hollywood

The below is from the new Spring Forest Qigong email newsletter:

A Special Guest!

Master Lin was introduced as a special guest at the forty-fifth Annual ICG (International Cinematographers' Guild) Publicists' Awards Luncheon this past Tuesday, February 5, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.

Along with other guests, including Barbara Walters, Anthony LaPaglia, Shirley Jones, and Armand Assante, he was introduced to the more than one thousand people

Master Lin, Shirley Jones, & Anthony LaPaglia

in attendance by

Henri Bollinger, Awards Committee Chairman. (photo)

A growing list of Hollywood's movers and shakers are discovering Master Lin's approach to exercise and self-healing. His number-one-selling book on Amazon.com, Born a Healer, together with training DVDs and CDs on Spring Forest Qigong, were included in the gift bags given out to the honorees and special guests in attendance.

The ICG awards traditionally take place in advance of the Academy Awards and recognize outstanding

Master Lin and Billy Bush (photo)

efforts in publicity and promotion during the previous calendar year. They honor people responsible for the success of movies and television shows that have performed exceptionally well throughout the world.

This year's honorees included Harrison Ford, Lifetime Achievement Award; Judd Apatow, Motion Picture Showman of the Year; and Peter Roth,Television Showman of the Year.

Master Lin and Armand Assante (photo)

This just in from NYC:

Yo wild man Drew,

Thank you!!!!! Just got back from Level1 & 2. W O W ! !

You really weren't kidding about Mr. Chunyi; he told me to do 50-50, 4 hours total, exercise and meditation.

I can't wait for level 3. Its so cool, I find him and his method very tantric in that its so powerfully direct and generous.

I put down on the evaluation sheets that Drew Hempel recommended SFQ to me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....wow

The below is from the new Spring Forest Qigong email newsletter:

A Special Guest!

Master Lin was introduced as a special guest at the forty-fifth Annual ICG (International Cinematographers' Guild) Publicists' Awards Luncheon this past Tuesday, February 5, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.

Along with other guests, including Barbara Walters, Anthony LaPaglia, Shirley Jones, and Armand Assante, he was introduced to the more than one thousand people

Master Lin, Shirley Jones, & Anthony LaPaglia

in attendance by

Henri Bollinger, Awards Committee Chairman. (photo)

A growing list of Hollywood's movers and shakers are discovering Master Lin's approach to exercise and self-healing. His number-one-selling book on Amazon.com, Born a Healer, together with training DVDs and CDs on Spring Forest Qigong, were included in the gift bags given out to the honorees and special guests in attendance.

The ICG awards traditionally take place in advance of the Academy Awards and recognize outstanding

Master Lin and Billy Bush (photo)

efforts in publicity and promotion during the previous calendar year. They honor people responsible for the success of movies and television shows that have performed exceptionally well throughout the world.

This year's honorees included Harrison Ford, Lifetime Achievement Award; Judd Apatow, Motion Picture Showman of the Year; and Peter Roth,Television Showman of the Year.

Master Lin and Armand Assante (photo)

What is this pop-corn Taoism for the rich and famous?

Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

First thing celebrities need to work on is in their big egos before attempting any spiritual practices.

I don't know why Mr. Lin is trying to promote himself in that way/

How do you know that every celebrity has a big ego? Maybe they're not the only ones that would have to work on it....

How do you know that every celebrity has a big ego? Maybe they're not the only ones that would have to work on it....

LOL!

What would happen if you see yourself on a billboard and a screen every minute of the day? ;)

Agree with the last statement.

What would happen if you see yourself on a billboard and a screen every minute of the day? ;)

Hmm I'd get annoyed? I wouldn't want too myself everywhere lol.

Sign in to follow this