LAOLONG

Human destruction of nature

The effects will catch up with us.  The changes will be slow but one day we will look out and ask, "What the fuck happened?" without even thinking that we were the cause.

Well, I hardly kill a fly. But that didn't save the planet. But more importantly. I am happy. It's not like dying ends your life. Animals die all the time. We humans have allot of resistance to dying. So I know the people who wanna die the least, will be reliefed by their death the most. And funny that they will live the most when they go to the nature they think kills them the most. Not dangerous people. I mean just nature. Simple wild life. You can get a dose of pure life in wild life. Doesn't have to be 24/7. But even one minute is fine. Like no one cares about your statistics. Especially not wildlife. Zero interest for that. So go there and enjoy it like wild life enjoys wild life. Not motorcycle baby with motorized cradles farting through the trees. Literally just take off your shoes and accept the soil where you will join the earth. Enjoy it! For it enjoys you aswell. And it doesn't care what other people think. You are so loved Unconditionally, you are even allowed to believe you are not loved. And nature never holds grudges. You don't need to die in order to join nature. Nature is everywhere. And can make you happy. 

Any waaaaay. Just enjoy nature. Dying is also nature. But not in the way you think. Its just life and more life. You don't have to be an animal in order to appreciate nature. You can still clean yourself in nature if you wish to be clean. But to smell nature. To feel the wind, does not make you dirty. It makes you pure. And if people come kill nature tell to stop. Simple. Just don't do that. No need for it at all. Tell them you live here, and you know their innocence and they will listen. If they speak your language. Otherwise you can communicate in other ways if possible. But you don't have to be a hero. Nature is capable of taking care of itself. Don't worry about little things. For sometimes the little things are actually what is best in life. If you let it be. It is not important what people do. We did not come here with a mission. You came here to be free. So you can be free if you let everyone be free. And you know what is good, because you can feel. And this is your guidance from god. So follow it in nature, and you will be led to the perfect path. Always. Be where you need to be when you need to be there. The war is never with nature. Where man kills nature, nature simple makes room and continues to be itself where it is allowed. That is whu nature is always perfect. It never tries to be something that it is not. Nature is not trying to save humans. Because nature is save with nature and humans are save with nature. And as nature we will always be nature. 

• Like 2

Yes, we humans are here to benefit the nature around us. But how do you achieve that without benefiting your own nature. If you are disconnected, you have nothing to offer and give anyone. It is a balancing that is taking place. So this killing is not obviously going to expand, it is designed to cancel itself out. That is why killing is called killing. Because those who kill nature, now realise it is more beneficial to kill the nature that kills the nature. That is why illness is perfect. it is a cancelling of the negative vibration. That always serves the individual who attracts such an experience for the purpose of choosing to let go of something more fully more determinedly more deliberately, more real. So these things always balance themselves out. Again, if you're being killed, you're never gonna benefit from killing. Because that is not your job. That is the job of those who kill, to kill themselves. And then return back into balance. Everything always works out perfectly on its own. And yes sometimes we help eachother out. Everything benefits everyone by being its natural self. So the people demanding more well-being and kindness then also inspires more well-being and kindness. And more harmony. But the true demanding of the killing to stop only come from those who do the killing. That is also why they kill. To stop. To cancel itself. And they do not cancel their own true nature. They cancel the vibration that runs counter to their own nature, that is why they always kill the killers. And what is left is their pure nature. Which could very well be non-physical and the flowing of that into the letting go of the killing by those who do the killing, as it slowly comes to be let go of. So that energy is summoned for the purpose of service. Of reflection. And growth. To allow energy to flow for a more greater summoning and asking that is then capable of being answered. Even for those who had done the killing and no longer do so. Completely now let go of it, now there is living.

Humanity has become a cancer.

The healthiest option for mother Earth would be human extinction.

It would be fascinating to get a peak 100 years into the future.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, steve said:

Not until after my life is done, thank you.

• Like 2

I think we should keep destroying everything and see how it goes, people say the Earth is alive and mystical and woo woo, how can we prove it if not seeing with our own eyes? 

If something indeed happen then we blame them for making us destroy Earth

'It's said that a wise person learns from his mistakes. A wiser one learns from others' mistakes.

Now, do you prefer to be wiser or wise?

c'mon, WISE of course 

What if their mistakes were way less elaborate?  

The right answer is always wise, you never know who your wisdom is being compared to 

Spoiler

just playing :mellow:

Edited by King Jade

The biosphere is already in the 6th mass extinction, or Holocene extinction and if key species are wiped out by humans, then our species will not survive. Pollinators are the key to human survival.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, Marblehead said:

The effects will catch up with us.  The changes will be slow but one day we will look out and ask, "What the fuck happened?" without even thinking that we were the cause.

Are not humans part of nature. 

Does not nature act independently of  "humans" 

acting through humans ...a wave part of the ocean. only seemly to be a wave for a little while  

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Not until after my life is done, thank you.

Not to worry, it's not in my power or my desire to see or cause human extinction.

Unfortunately, it's likely the only thing that will restore homeostasis to our mother Earth...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windwalker said:

Are not humans part of nature. 

Does not nature act independently of  "humans" 

acting through humans ...a wave part of the ocean. only seemly to be a wave for a little while  

Yeah, as our Buddhist friends say, "Nothing is permanent."

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, as our Buddhist friends say, "Nothing is permanent."

And not only is death not permanent, it is the most fleeting idea in all of existance. Infact, it is simply just an idea in the minds of humans. Nothing else. So you could focus on it more, but that still wont make it more of a reality in our physical reality. 

awdawde.jpg

• Like 1

Life sustains life through decay.

Decay nourishes all life.

Life is a fluid process of acquisition, acquiring living food be it plant, insect, animal or fish, which as it decays in the gut, nourishes life.

Decay is a fluid process of nourishing and providing nourishment to other life.

Part of my living body now is decaying while the decay of other life, nourishes and replenishes it and it continue to flourish.

It is the same with stars, planets and galaxies.  Each in their cycle will come and go.  Simple beautiful.

As Marble said... birth and death.  One fluid process, not two separate static things. 

Simple, beautiful, ever flowing toward balance, yet never quite in balance.  Never static.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Life sustains life through decay.

Decay nourishes all life.

Life is a fluid process of acquisition, acquiring living food be it plant, insect, animal or fish, which as it decays in the gut, nourishes life.

Decay is a fluid process of nourishing and providing nourishment to other life.

Part of my living body now is decaying while the decay of other life, nourishes and replenishes it and it continue to flourish.

It is the same with stars, planets and galaxies.  Each in their cycle will come and go.  Simple beautiful.

As Marble said... birth and death.  One fluid process, not two separate static things. 

Simple, beautiful, ever flowing toward balance, yet never quite in balance.  Never static.

Yeah it's a trinity where the two opposing concepts of polarity always meet at the center of the ever balanced state of neutrality.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

And not only is death not permanent, it is the most fleeting idea in all of existance. Infact, it is simply just an idea in the minds of humans. Nothing else. So you could focus on it more, but that still wont make it more of a reality in our physical reality. 

Hehehe.  Seems we have a difference of opinion here too.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  Seems we have a difference of opinion here too.

So someone's in pain, and they're dying. And you say to them "Wake up! Don't die!" And they say "Ughhh, let me die already..." You can see how much relief there is in death, of letting go of that outdated stuff that no longer works so well. And accepting the new, fresh body, fully fresh and new and pure, new perspective now fully enjoying all of the benefit that your previous life has caused you to ask! It's huge relief. It's an experience of "FINALLY! THIS IS WHAT I WANT YES NOW I KNOW EVERYTHING! Now I know the truth of all that I have ever asked for, the answer is now finally clear within me, in my fully non resistant fully consciously expanded full blown non-physical awareness of all the good that is me and everyone. Fully capable now of purely focusing my energy and awareness on all the answers of all that life has caused me to ask" It's not heavy. It's lovely. Death is the complete opposite of heavy. It's completely feeling infinitely light and free and expanded full awareness of all that you truely have been and are. Full relief. The answer to all of your questions. But also understand that it's no more than that either. So people can allow all of that even in their physical body, if they let go of all the outdated no longer relevant ideas and perspectives while in their body that is what holds them back from fully living their life as they intended before they came here, and letting go of the resistance that causes the strain and stress. To fully enjoy all the benefit of all the new things. And it happens when you fully flow with all the life that is who it is you truely are at the core of your being that is always becoming more and better and newer and more now. And then instantly go here and now where all of that is all that you truely are fully expressed in this way and that way, walking the path of your passion here and there. Then that small paths become bigger paths and expands your excitement in life. And you then become more capable of flowing more freely with the ever expanding natural easy path of unfoldment of your ever excitement.

Your essence doesn't go some place else. It's all here. Your interest in this here and now world and life and reality doesn't go away. Everyone is here, dead or alive. All part of the evolution of this leading edge time space reality. And the amazing physical nature of it that we can enjoy in so many ways. And bringing constantly into full realization all of our dreams in ever expanding ways. As every generation benefits the new from the asking of the old. And you are that new generation. That has asked for more freedom and receives it. It's not someone else that's gonna get your stuff that you truely want. It's you you and YOU! And it is never lost, because only our mind can forget, but that is why we luckily have a soul, that holds all of the best that it knows for us, eternally, ever expandingly. You are never alone in this. We're all in the same boat. And we all expand our dreams together. His dream joins my dream and we co-create in very similar dreams on this amazing stable platform of exploring all these different dreams into creation, on this platform ever abbounding well-being capable of supporting endless of souls to live their fullest most joyous life possible, in full purpose for the joy of all the individuals here. Does that come to an end when we die? No. Do you let go of the old perspective? No, you take the BEST of your old perspective into the new movement of the new life that will then be the best life you have ever lived before, that is why it feels so reliefing to let all of that old stuff go and enter the complete new of the now. As it always is that. People don't dig holes into hell, or build time machines to go to the past, we are not de-evolving into less. That is completely illogical. If you're not doing it, no one else really wants it either. If you're not interested in it, no one else really is interested in it either. Cause we all came here with similar intention, desire for growth, but mostly joy of the journey, and yet we came with different enough intention to experience completely different lifes of infinite variety of all that joy can truely be and completely free to do so, as the planet is fully capable of supporting all of it. And you don't have to worry about resource running dry. Cause the cake grows by the ammount you take from it. That is how energy works. If you truely enjoy cake, your passion for cake allows it to become more and more cake, forever! You don't have to worry about how the cake will come, that is for people who have a passion to make cake. if you enjoy cake more then you will also see more people who make cake more. New technologies are constantly rising to improve everything for that is also something that keeps expanding from the asking of so many who love all of that ever more effective and efficient technology. That then can become more like nature, infinitely slip streamed, super conductive, pure, high frequency technology, very inter connected like nature. Very sensitive technology, very natural. Very good. And same with all the communities and new ways of living and building communities. All becoming better. Ongoingly. You don't have to do anything but enjoy your life. As you're completely free to do so. Ever more so. And you certainly don't have to wait untill you die.

Edited by Everything

4 hours ago, Everything said:

And accepting the new, fresh body, fully fresh and new and pure, new perspective now fully enjoying all of the benefit that your previous life has caused you to ask!

Ah!  There's the difference.  You hold to the concept of reincarnation and I do not.

But true, we ain't gonna feel no pain after we die.

19 hours ago, King Jade said:

.... , people say the Earth is alive and mystical and woo woo, how can we prove it if not seeing with our own eyes?

When I look all around me at the many facets of , manifestations of and things evolved from   the Earth -  with my own eyes - ALL of it is ALIVE ! 

Young man .... how can you NOT  see this

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Nungali said:

When I look all around me at the many facets of , manifestations of and things evolved from   the Earth -  with my own eyes - ALL of it is ALIVE ! 

Young man .... how can you NOT  see this

I don't know man, I don't know :mellow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Ah!  There's the difference.  You hold to the concept of reincarnation and I do not.

But true, we ain't gonna feel no pain after we die.

No it's new carnation. Not re carnation. It's more carnation. Forward never needing to look back carnation because the motion forward is so exciting and fun that is the continuation of who you really have fully allowed yourself to become. You become more than you previously have ever been. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 5:06 PM, steve said:

Humanity has become a cancer.

It would be fascinating to get a peak 100 years into the future.

I think you could qualify that much better Steve...for instance, "The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed .” ― Mahatma Gandhi.  (and we could add fear and all of its twisted sisters, so to speak, to said greed)

Btw., Certain peeks into the future are not as fascinating as you may think and are so painful that much is not revealed - on purpose. Still it holds true that, "the darkest hour is just before the dawn" ' and the coming dawn brings a new Earth transformed into a heaven!

The  Earth Soul does not think like a mankind caught up in snares does,  for She is far to noble of mothers spirit and beauty for that, besides she has human children turned to flaming gold that stand with her against the greater darkness...  mankinds karma will be reaped and prices will be paid, yet after a mystic pause in time we will fly through her shining silver forests in joy and breathe deep of her living inviolate vitality,  for in that day of innate wellness and purity  there is no unclean thing that exists that can burrow under her skin to rise and ever bring her harm again.   

Edited by 3bob

7 minutes ago, 3bob said:

Btw.,

That's pretty damn optimistic considering all your pessimism in the Trunk thread.