LAOLONG

Logical paradox

15 hours ago, NOONE said:

The cat is live&dead (schrodinger cat paradox)

81izCyL-M6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Try reading it .... a good read .

On 10/30/2018 at 5:13 AM, Marblehead said:

The cat is either alive or dead, but not both.

" only try to realize the truth ... , there is no spoon" (or cat)

On 30.10.2018 at 11:13 AM, Marblehead said:

1, 2, 3, ...

That's the thing with quantum mechanics... The cat is both as long as nobody looks and therefore the wave function hasn't collapsed yet.

(The cat might have a head start on that though.)

On 30-10-2018 at 11:13 AM, Marblehead said:

1, 2, 3, ...

I woulden't be completely confident about that. Many say cats are able to focus non-physically. Dolphins dream while being awake. Humans are thought to be able to do this aswell. If one is very in tune with their non-physical aspect of nature. 

On 10/30/2018 at 5:02 AM, NOONE said:

binary math is

Base 2 (1&0)

0=1 is

Base 0 in math (mathematics)

When you are saying 0 and 1 you are talking about positive and negative. 3 and 6 are the ever fluctuating positive and negative numbers.

3+3=6   6+6=12=1+2=3   12+12=24=2+4=6    24+24=48=12=3    48+48=96=9+6=15=1+5=6

3, 6, 3, 6, 3, 6 and on it goes.

It's the constant back and forth of vibrational reality, energy reality, non-physical energy.

And 9 is the constant, the highest number. 9+9=18=1+8=9 18+18=36=3+6=9

9, 9, 9, 9

So this duality relates to nine always, and is thus actually a trinity. In yin yang 9 is the center, the S shape in between the black and white that is always a constant. The balance point of neutrality is necessary to allow the 3 and 6 to guide the wings of the physical numbers.

Actually, zero is not a number. But a lack of numbers.

The base are the physical numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, your wings

The non-physical numbers are 3, 6, 9, the soul or navigation of your wings.

The meeting of these in the center is where God consciousness is.

Related image

Yin_Yang.gif

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, wstein said:

" only try to realize the truth ... , there is no spoon" (or cat)

But that's a different concept, isn't it?

4 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

That's the thing with quantum mechanics... The cat is both as long as nobody looks and therefore the wave function hasn't collapsed yet.

(The cat might have a head start on that though.)

I can't accept that.  Only the POTENTIAL of it being alive or dead exists as long as no one looks.  As soon as we look potential becomes manifest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

I woulden't be completely confident about that. Many say cats are able to focus non-physically. Dolphins dream while being awake. Humans are thought to be able to do this aswell. If one is very in tune with their non-physical aspect of nature. 

I'm not going to respond to that as I have no idea what to say.  You are way over my head.  Or maybe you have attained manifest spirit form.

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Final score:

Live cat - 1

Dead cat - 0

Live cat = infinite points

Dead cat = infinite points

There is only life and more life.

Edited by Everything

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Live cat = infinite points

Dead cat = infinite points

There is only life and more life.

I see we still have a difference of opinion with this one.  I'm sure we will work it out eventually.

11 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I see we still have a difference of opinion with this one.  I'm sure we will work it out eventually.

No, I like your different opinion. I like variety. Let's not work, let's play.

I always wondered why every forum says "discussion" because I don't care. Wether people wanna discuss or not. I will always just have a conversation with them, even when they think I am discussing with them, I allow them to think that, in my conversation with them. I am stubborn like that. :lol:

Just now, Everything said:

No, I like your different opinion. I like variety. Let's not work, let's play.

Great idea.  In fact, I now have someone come to my house and do work for me so that I have more time to play.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

I always wondered why every forum says "discussion" because I don't care. Wether people wanna discuss or not. I will always just have a conversation with them, even when they think I am discussing with them, I allow them to think that, in my conversation with them. I am stubborn like that. :lol:

Well, like it or not I am going to continue having discussions with you.

And I'm not stubborn at all.

But then, I sometimes state bullshit.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Yes! That's the thing with schrodingers, they are no ordinary cats.

They are meowthematical.

tri-cat.jpg

13 hours ago, Nintendao said:

0=1

0         =         2                 -  two 'things'  ,  like   +n  and  -n  . or if you like    ...

Dao    =    yin  yang

Which I also like

OR

(1)   :      100−100=0

Now , (2): ((100−100)/(100−100))=0/0

(3):100−100=10²−10²=(10−10)(10+10)

(by using the identity a²-b²=(a-b)(a+b))

Also, (4):100−100=10²−10²=10(10−10)

(By taking 10 common from both the terms )

Now , for the most difficult part of the proof , pay quite attention to it ,

From statement (1),(2),(3) and (4), and arranging them , we get

(10+10)(10−10)/10(10−10)=0/0

Cancelling the term (10–10) from both the numerator and denominator , we get

(10+10)/10=0/0

20/10=0/0

2=0/0

wG0aoan.jpg

-  but I  dont like that     :angry:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Great idea.  In fact, I now have someone come to my house and do work for me so that I have more time to play.

Really ?

Can I have their number ? 

3 'vigorous youth '  (in their late 20s early 30s ) all wanting paid work ;  Tree  clean up day  ; 1 out of 4 tuned up .

Clear the roadside so all can get their cars past without the bushes scratching them :   3 bailed out,  1 girl helped and me and her did it in 3/4 of an hour .

Roadworks ;  bobcat and operator turned up, all 3 lads 'gone away'  (one still at 'Jedi School'   :rolleyes:  ) 

Building my shed ;   no one wants to do it until winter , a builder who has been staying next door, said he didnt want to build 3  steps up to a cabin, didnt want to do work here,  so knocked me back, but has started working for this bitchy crazy woman building because she pleaded with him and whinged and harassed him ( well, its gonna be a fun job - serves him right ..... I pay well, am reasonable, and offer good lunch and snacks and beer at end of day ).  Another  builder said he 'didnt feel confident to build a shed .  '  :huh: .  Another said ; "You cant build it that way, the spans are too large and beams will not span it - cant be done - your pole has to go here . "  - right in centre of driveway ????    I said  " I will use trusses , I dont care about the expense, its  MY money and I want it built like THIS ! "   So he quit .

I try tree clean up day next week - tree guy said he bring his own ground man ; $60 an hour   ....... around here, one should be able to get $80 an hour ,.........   just for being reliable and turning up ! 

https://www.smh.com.au/business/small-business/the-trouble-with-tradies-20130705-2pfff.html

JEEEEZUS  !   I friggin do it  meself !   ( Just take a Looong time struggling through with bad back and neck  )

• Like 2

If we have a - b = c than a = c + b. So a - b is the solution c of the equation a = c + b. 

If we have a/b = c than a = c*b. So a/b is the solution c of the equation a = c*b .

Now there is a problem in the case that a=b=0 because than all numbers c are a solution of the equation a = c*b. That's why 0/0 is better left undefined.

Edited by wandelaar