Just now, Marblehead said:

And some are aware of the concept but don't accept it.

I am aware of the concept of cosmic being... 

• Like 1

Just now, Nintendao said:

And we are seriously being here :)

xD

Sorry but I was disrespected a lot before and insulted and hurt so it made me a bit paranoid you know... Now I cannot read people having a bit of fun without thinking they are making fun out of me. Something great would be that you guys tell me when you are just bringing fun for everyone so I do not think the fun is being me you know. I feel that place good and I have a quest of self discovery to do if I want to go back in the cosmic plan without polluating them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It took me a while to understand what is my story and I took a lot of shots from people but now I am ready to talk about it in a way that must be closer to what would be listened and acccepted. I am not the best in the world but I am trying to be a good cosmic larva!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Xeno said:

I am ready to talk about it

Well i for one commend your embracing of the red pill. I do not claim to know what your exoparents have in store for you, but i will throw some daoist ideas around and hopefully something will stick.

3..2..1.. Let's jam.

Spoiler

On 10/28/2018 at 2:55 AM, Xeno said:

I am cosmic but for some reason my capacities are reduced and my powers blocked. Help would be appreciated!

As i see it, cosmic nutrition involves three main ingredients: matter, energy, and information.

[Traditionalists call these respectively: jing(精)=juice,  qi(氣)=breath, and shen(神)=spirit.]

Matter - As most applications are ultimately going to be conducting a lot of wattage, doing so without properly grounded and insulated circuitry could be detrimental if not catastrophic. A robust physical body can be a surprisingly great asset to spiritual endeavors. "The deeper the roots, the higher the branches."

image.png.f9ba1458007faea3befcd00d7ba88043.png

Energy - It exists in many familiar forms: kinetic, chemical, electromagnetic. First-hand perception and taming of these winds is the subject of a great many practices. A favorite starting point is to simply watch the breath - count each exhale and see how high a number you can reach without distraction.

image.png.f64c8a9f76cc87f6408cdbac754b467f.png

Wisdom - Order out of chaos. A shining pattern of consciousness carried aloft on photons born within stars, resounded holographically by Indra's jeweled net. Mysteries here.

image.png.948c303070756900e0f7fe0e1574c4dd.png

Which of the three shall I elaborate on? Or anything else for that matter. We just talkin' here ♥

How to be well in my human body with low exercise because I am not the sportive kind, I am more the mind type. Stuff in my head that I should talk about maybe... I like to writte but I wrotte so much that I would just feel repeating myself... They call it ''starseed'' in ufology people like me and it is known that we have difficulty enjoying human experience. I do not feel much a need to eat and I do not know what to do to stay in shape, well I walk a little bit every now and then but that's it. I am mostly online on forums or with my wife/son at home. I may be moderator soon on another forum and it should help a bit to feel that I am not worthless...

Yes, it seems you have been through quite a lot already. As you said in the Welcome section before, it may best be a matter of staying open to waiting. Have you done any practice like the one described here http://www.paoweb.com/starmult.htm ? If approached with the right mind you can become familiar with being bathed in a gentle light that can also be a guide. 

I am a big fan of walking. You can make it into a little adventure of exploration. Another best exercise is dancing. Just really get down and groove around the room to some tunes. You can work up a pretty good sweat doing that. Stay hydrated and breathe. Heck even if you have no dance moves just like bounce up and down and wiggle around. It can even be fun for the whole family. Needless to say there are lots of music genera to choose from and it is a matter of preference. In case you need ideas check out the "What are you listening to" thread over in the Rabbit Hole. Also these guys are hot right now: http://youtu.be/kg1BljLu9YY

• Like 2

I like to walk and listen to music thinking about my stuff, trying to remember what I did to get where I am and how it happened. I am trying to find my path but it is hard because I do not feel I belong to this world. It makes me crazy to feel that being inside of me trapped in a body that is not meant to carry my soul and be happy with it. My surrounding barelly understand that and when I try to talk about they mostly would hurt me and call me bullshit or liar. Not much people knows about the cosmic familly and who we are and if they ever do then, they just do not talk. A bunch of people around me they know something but they do not say a single word about it. They leave me alone talking and taking all the shots while the support I have is not pretty strong. I have my wife that is usually on my side and she might even be a starseed herself. She is lovelly and she tried to come here and register but they did not let her because we use the same IP adress... She could come here and talk about my cosmic being and how different and special I am. I do not have proofs and that is annoying me because mostly a lot of people wants proofs... I have secrets that I do not share to anyone? Not really they know everything that I don't and it pisses me off. They all lie and hide from me. I can count on my wife and eventually my son but that's it...

Edited by Xeno

If you knew what sort of things we believe we are, around here, you would be disgusted :ph34r:, a king :rolleyes:, a dragon, the universe, a god, formless, nothing, as long as it's healthy it's okay I believe. 

(there's also the differences, imagining vs believing vs being too, that doesn't matter now )

IMO while I, or the other bums, might be interested in meditation and qi gong this lifetime, we might not end up being the One :mellow: so it's better to drop some things, meditate and live the moment at hand. If we get there and unveil everything, great! 

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 3

I have a baby at home. I am sorry but I have to make myself strong and well no matter what is real or not. I have a mission and it is to make this world good for my son to grow up... The day he was born, all I am doing made sense. I thought I would do that for the universe but they do not need me it seems. I thought I would do it for myself but I stopped giving a shit about myself a long time ago but now I know why I am doing what I am doing. It is for my kid that wants to grow up on a planet that is decent and I will not let humanity screw him up the way I have been... I have to do something and first, I am building myself to go fight with the good people that want to work on building a world for their kids, the future of mankind! I am on a mission here and it is to start waking up people if I can.

Years ago I could say I am here to help humanity on behalf of aliens and other cosmic being and I could never prove it even to myself and it did not make that much sense. Then I said it would be on behalf of humanity and it went worst. I am here for my son and I will give him a planet to enjoy growing up this is my mission. Not an alien mission or a cosmic mission but a dad mission.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Jade said:

If you knew what sort of things we believe we are, around here, you would be disgusted :ph34r:, a king :rolleyes:, a dragon, the universe, a god, formless, nothing, as long as it's healthy it's okay I believe. 

(there's also the differences, imagining vs believing vs being too, that doesn't matter now )

IMO while I, or the other bums, might be interested in meditation and qi gong this lifetime, we might not end up being the One :mellow: so it's better to drop some things, meditate and live the moment at hand. If we get there and unveil everything, great! 

What are you guys?

12 hours ago, Xeno said:

Years ago I could say I am here to help humanity on behalf of aliens and other cosmic being and I could never prove it even to myself and it did not make that much sense. Then I said it would be on behalf of humanity and it went worst. I am here for my son and I will give him a planet to enjoy growing up this is my mission. Not an alien mission or a cosmic mission but a dad mission.

Cool. Now consider that you may be fulfilling your cosmic mission by pursuing your dad mission. For if you succeed in making this planet a better place (to whatever degree), it really doesn't matter who has motivated to do this - everybody will benefit, at least potentially.

And looking at it that way, every being is indeed part of the plan of the cosmos which created that being to fulfill its 'mission', however big or small its contribution may be.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Xeno said:

She is lovelly and she tried to come here and register but they did not let her because we use the same IP adress...

All she has to do is respond to the private message from @Fa Xin that she is your wife and she will be approved. Her word is all the proof needed. TDB welcomes couples, we just do not allow members to have more that one account. :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

All she has to do is respond to the private message from @Fa Xin that she is your wife and she will be approved. Her word is all the proof needed. TDB welcomes couples, we just do not allow members to have more that one account. :)

Yes indeed... we’d love to have her here! I had a feeling that was the case, but just need to verify. Just have her send me a message and I will approve. Thanks! 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

Yes indeed... we’d love to have her here! I had a feeling that was the case, but just need to verify. Just have her send me a message and I will approve. Thanks! 

Okay she sent a message to you!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xeno said:

Okay she sent a message to you!

Got it. She is now approved and can start posting :) Cheers!

11 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Got it. She is now approved and can start posting :) Cheers!

She said that her introduction post was deleted

6 minutes ago, Xeno said:

That was a normal process.  Maybe it will come back soon.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Xeno said:

It's back now, in the Welcome forum. :)

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

There is what I am trying

Cereal based food such as bread, crackers, pastries

Milk based food such as cheese

Eggs and oatmeal

I will see if I can eat more with that and fix my problem.

• Like 1