8 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Bananas are good.

quite, my banana bread and soup comments here were mostly a reminder that no matter how spiritual we aim to become, it's still a chop wood, carry water world.  We don't need the cosmic to find and appreciate the spiritual in the mundane.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

The brain depends heavily on lipids, so you'll also want to get some raw nuts such as cashews, almonds. Avocados are all the rage but their slippery texture can make them an acquired taste for some. 

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

And nuts too.

That is expensive here, being cosmic doesn't pay much human money you know...

• Like 2

Well, as an alternative, go out when they are in season and collect lots of blueberries and blackberries.  I know you have a lot of those up there.  Be careful of the bears though, they like berries too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

Boiled eggs are a fine prize easily won, containing a nicely round yellow sun.

I love boiled eggs they are really good! With mayonaise it is great

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xeno said:

I love boiled eggs they are really good! With mayonaise it is great

Don't forget a little mustard.

• Like 1

With the UFO forums talking that stuff isn't that welcomed but they call it starseed

Edited by Xeno
Reyped a word correctly

Star seeds are fairly common these days. Star sprout may be a more accurate description.

Edited by Nintendao

Just now, Michael Sternbach said:

We are all cosmic beings.

Star-Lord

Not what they told me  O.o

Just now, Nintendao said:

I'm more of a cosmic mushroom.  star mycelium

Im being serious here :(

I'm a meatbody. If everyone is cosmic I want to be cosmic too, don't leave me alone here with the meatbodies :ph34r: I might die like everyone else :mellow:

Edited by King Jade
The king can use emoticons whenever he wishes
  • Like 2

In my view, everybody has the planets, stars and whole Universe in them. The macrocosm became a microcosm. The soul is from the stars.

That said, some are more aware of it than others. 

• Like 2

Just now, Michael Sternbach said:

In my view, everybody has the planets, stars and whole Universe in them. The macrocosm became a microcosm. The soul is from the stars.

That said, some are more aware of it than others. 

Well the cosmic parents told me that not eveybody is called cosmic. You must be a figure to be in the cosmic familly. We all are son of the universe that is true but not all soul were born in the cosmic plan. Calling yourself cosmic because the cosmos is around is not right. You may be a part of it but to have your comsciousness at the cosmic plan you must be it. I do not want people believe whatever but I was told that in our familly we do not call people born outside of the cosmic plan a cosmic being. My soul is from there and now I am being implanted here for a mission after I crashed...  We all have the cosmos around and the universe inside of each of us but not everyone is cosmic being... Some people doesn't want to understand that because they want to be more than they are and I understand but, not it...

• Like 1