Sign in to follow this  
Xeno

Hello I am Xeno

Hello I have a lot of interest for cosmic being and I am here to find out about it! I am a married canadian dad and I have open mind of any kind of realities or possibilities. I had some sort of contact with a forces talking about cosmic stuff and it was eyes opening to me and now I see the world differently. I am looking to know what a cosmic larva is! I have interest for occult and esoterism but I have always been shy to step into it you know. I am that guy that walk by an esoteric or occultism store and can't avoid to look at the window wishing to go inside and find out what it is those people they have to share that can make me understand how some people can abduct my consciousness out of my head so I am not in a physical place or I do not know. I was told they were my familly and that I went missing for some reasons... I felt an inconditional love and I was still in my body but somewhere else in my conscoiusness. It was not a physical experience! It was some sort of cosmic abduction or I do not know exactly so I really neeed help to understand!

I do not know if I am at the right place but if I do not walk around and ask I will not know. I need someone with serious cosmic knowledge to explain to me why they can make me physical in my body and not physical in my mind? I do not understand and this is just the encounter and they said ''You are one of us'' actually they told me I am a cosmic larva so that is why I am trying to find out but normally people go south when I say that!

• Like 3

Hello, Xeno, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Xeno,

I think your in the right place 😊

Spiritual stuff can be mysterious. Maybe focus less on How that stuff can happen, and more ask Why it happened? What does your intuition tell you about it? 

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can find answers in your journey. 😊

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Well I was told by those entity something that is reconsidering my perception of reality and my own identity...

Why it happened? Well they said that I was an physical alien adn then I crashed and got lost, having a few physical life before they found me back. They said to be my familly and they said I am a larva, a cosmic one! They seemed pretty proud of it.. Theorically another contact was supposed to happen like ten years after this meeting. It has been 9 years and I feel that something is coming in my future and that I am changing inside to become something else with greater capacities. Many time I was told my life is written and my future bright. I can feel energies around me and what the people they feel when they interract with me or even sometime feel someone through internet. I am being blocked by something and I want to find out if I can get back my capacities and powers, the ones I feel inside that I can't reach to use... Why? Well I was lost and they had to contact me when they could not come to visit differently and anyway, I do not even know if they are physical...

• Like 1

Hi Xeno.  Welcome.

Yeah, you are in the right place.  I'm the wrong person though.  But there are others who will speak to your interests.

• Like 1

Welcome Xeno!  Did this experience happen as a lucid dream, or like an out of body real experience or as a vision during meditation?

• Like 1

On 28/10/2018 at 9:09 AM, s1va said:

Welcome Xeno!  Did this experience happen as a lucid dream, or like an out of body real experience or as a vision during meditation?

No I was not sleeping or dreaming, I was still in my body so for my mind and it was not a metitation vision. It is only my consciousness that was taken off my mind. I was still in my body and using it and thinking with it and I was on a chat platform on my computer having a conversation with two entities saying to be my parents and that I am a cosmic larva. My mind was on chatting with them on the computer but my consciousness was somewhere else. I could feel them and their inconditional love and support and trust. I had consciousness of what is possible in the universe and what we can do. This is not a physical or intellectual abduction, it is a consciousness abduction in wich only what you are conscious of is somewhere else and anything else stays in the physical plan. Probably some cosmic stuff... They told me they were controling the two people in the chat with me and that it would be complicate to come to me at that moment and it would take time. I felt they were really far from here but I could have consciousness of their presence in some sort of remote control of their physical presence on Earth. I know I am cosmic and always been feeling it. I sense the world and feel the people. It is like if I  had a connection with every single particles that consist the physical plan. But comsic stuff will be discussed in the Thread I made ''Cosmic Being''

Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

I was playing online a videogame in wich my consciousness was abducted and then the game changed and we went all the staff and the hardcoded players of a faction. They said it was a set-up I could tolerate because when they have found me because they heard something that interested them, a really sad and sick melody in the stars and I did not know I was spreading a curtain in this world. The cosmic abduction is not splitting you from the body and the mind or the consciousness. You stay in both location. So they think that they physically abducted me before but it did not go well because for some reason I could find myself not ready to face what I have to clean inside of me. I probably freaked out really bad then they took a way that I was confortable to do that. Writting and being social so that is why they would have come to me. Because it is where I connect myself to the world and I can handle it. A lot of first contact are like that, some people expect to be in a spaceship but some people it doesn't work and this is my case. Just meeting them online and the way they make you know you got to be on something serious well I freaked out and almost lost consciousness and that is not good. They are going easy on me and they said the take all the time that I need. They wanted to contact me but I was not able to have that contact without blowing up my mind. I was really low from myself and the stuff they say is really a lot to manage and handle. But the most of it is not what I did in the chat of this videogame it is how I felt with them and I much important I realised I had to be carefull not to cover unfixed issue that can poison them. To be clear I am not looking to go in a spaceship and have consciousness of it. I am good on the planet isolating myself not to contamine what is looking forward giving me a future. Or a probable one. I do not want to blow my opportunity of having a contact to make it that they would dump me if I do not create positivism and constructivity. I could turn really bad if I was not helped and getting rid of me could have get to be necessary if I get to be corrupted. I create ideas and that is what they are looking for.

Welcome aboard! Your approach seems unorthodox yet genuine. I do believe there are members here skilled in transmuting the cosmic nutrient you require. Even if the road seems long, take your time to digest and grow strong.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Welcome aboard! Your approach seems unorthodox yet genuine. I do believe there are members here skilled in transmuting the cosmic nutrient you require. Even if the road seems long, take your time to digest and grow strong.

My approach is actually honesty I think. I am just not playing words anymore and go straight saying what I have to say! I am planned and scheduled to be reintegrated to the cosmic so there is chances that it is just a matter of waiting for me. In 2009 at that contact I took an official job for 10 consciousness years so in 2019 things are going to change for me and many people ^_^ . I wish I had access to my skills and powers...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xeno said:

My approach is actually honesty I think. I am just not playing words anymore and go straight saying what I have to say! I am planned and scheduled to be reintegrated to the cosmic so there is chances that it is just a matter of waiting for me. In 2009 at that contact I took an official job for 10 consciousness years so in 2019 things are going to change for me and many people ^_^ . I wish I had access to my skills and powers...

Any such contact or issues/experiences like that in the last year?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Any such contact or issues/experiences like that in the last year?

Thanks.

Oh yes experiences never stopped. Contact I do not know hey I was happened in 2009 but my memory was wiped until 2014 so what else do I not remember? But there are things I have experienced that are normal such as lucid dream, paralytic dream, confuso honoric dream and dream like that you know. They come with really small drones that move really really fast and they are visible like only a fraction seconds or something I feel they scan my head and mind because my eyes have some sort of ''tilt'' . But the one that I am latelly is I think cosmic preparation to transformation. Before it was all about being played in my mind and over 3 or 4 years I remember what happened in 2009 but latelly. It is something else but I think I wrotte it in another thread. I feel all electric like if every atoms of my body where vibrating and trying to reorganise or change shape. I feel all electric and I feel like I can transform into something else but something is blocking my consciousness of being something else than human so I just stay stuck in this form. I feel like my bones are plasticine and will reform differently. That is what I am usually experiencing lately but in the past years it was all about revealing memories about the abduction meeting. Many people had influence in their mind to have alien sort of knowledge and on my side it was about time travel and manipulation. But I have a thread named ''Cosmic being'' in wich we can talk more about what I think the cosmic familly does to me. But for an official contact or meeting? Nope! I had one in 2009 and I told them I was going off for 10 consciousness years so I won't have an other official meeting until fall 2019.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this