Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Confusion, co-fusion, love

I have been confused very often in my life. When you can't tell the difference. 

I remember when I first read dao, there was something about the yin yang symbol that drew me here. 

That the black and white are blended. A perfect representation of a co fused polarity, that gives rise to a higher truth. 

That the very pain you fear, is the highest joy you seek. Because, the definition that has been assigned to the joy, is that of pain. So now, you will never reach it, untill you dive into the pain, only to reveal that the pain was caused by a definition that was out of place. In other words, a whole world of pain, it seems. But the world has nothing to do with the whole world of pain you experience, because the definition is the cause of the illusionary, self perpetuated self reinforcing experience of a whole world of pain. And the experience is the only thing that has ever been real. 

You may think that everyone's your enemy. This believe reinforces itself when you run away from people, and then they start to run after you when you run away from them for no good reason. Cause they now think you have done something bad, and you think they are bad. Now they may try to catch you, but the believe is self perpetuating, meaning, you will succeed at all cost. To get away from the evil person running after you, not knowing they hold the key of actually saving your life, by removing the false believe you hold within yourself instantly, with their distorted believe aswell. So those two opposites meet, and forever heal eachother. 

That is love. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I'm glad you found love.

It's such a simple knowing, how can you ever remember it? I'm just gonna die and forget it. Infact, I already forgot what I was talking about.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

No, I don't associate pain with joy the way you have.

Pain is displeasure - joy is pleasure.

My having been in war has nothing to do with it.

Thing is, I think we should do our best to remove the memory of our painful experiences in life.  These negative memories prevent us from reaching out toward new experiences.

Remembering the pleasant experiences will push us toward seeking out similar experiences.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

No, I don't associate pain with joy the way you have.

Pain is displeasure - joy is pleasure.

My having been in war has nothing to do with it.

Thing is, I think we should do our best to remove the memory of our painful experiences in life.  These negative memories prevent us from reaching out toward new experiences.

Remembering the pleasant experiences will push us toward seeking out similar experiences.

Yeah, same here. I didnt maybe go there, but I had hellish life experiences, wooh. If one thing I know for sure, it awakened the desire for a whole universe of well being. And am I glad the desire is its own fulfillment and realization. In other words, I could remain in terror, and have acces to this small of a truth. That can hardly see beyond my own imagination. And then die and fully awaken to the fullest of all that I have become. Or just accept a universe of well being, and happily waddle along my merry way. Hear no evil, see no evil. A blind man, that opens the eyes of all the people that live around him forevermore. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this