Sign in to follow this  
Megantara

Beginner questions

1. is it fine to hold child on my lap while meditating to clear blockages? I mean will it do them any harm, or will it help them avoid/clear their blockages as well?

2. i've experienced sudden erection during zhan zhuang which lasts for quite some time, and there are times when it suddenly malfunction (like when i'm too tired, etc). Is it possible to have intentional erection (like when i really need it, and have it rock hard)?

3. what is the cause of that sudden erection?

thank you

Good way to help get rid of a boner during sitting practice is to lean to one side, kind of balance on one buttock. It will allow to redistribute pressure within the pelvic floor.

Actually i want to recreate that event when the time/need arises. I mean, after conserving, its much better to indulge to the maximum possible experience, right? As i havent reach/be able to transform jing yet.

How about that holding/let kid sit on lap while meditating, in my oppinion, it should be just fine, as we normally have qi around us, but what concerns me is during cleansing, we expel negative qi, and i wonder what will it do to others too close to us (the negative qi). There are some thought that once released, its no longer negative or positive qi, but just qi in its natural/neutral state as in returning to cosmos.

Any idea?

On 10/25/2018 at 4:53 AM, Megantara said:

1. is it fine to hold child on my lap while meditating to clear blockages? I mean will it do them any harm, or will it help them avoid/clear their blockages as well?

It sounds like it'd be best to meditate on your own. It's possible for others (even animals) to negatively affect us during it, and vice versa. No one else should be touching our body.

2. i've experienced sudden erection during zhan zhuang which lasts for quite some time, and there are times when it suddenly malfunction (like when i'm too tired, etc). Is it possible to have intentional erection (like when i really need it, and have it rock hard)?

Yes, I think if you avoid overworking and being stressed, and if you live a healthy lifestyle (going to bed earlier, eating balanced). Having too much sex or masturbation can be a cause of malfunction, so take some days off between to recharge. If you're with someone new, and are even the slightest bit nervous, sometimes it can cause a malfunction...again, that's just the stress and will go away as you get used to them. I think the more genuinely stress free you are, the more it can be rock hard.

I'm not sure. Maybe kidney yang is increased.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dawei said:

yang arising... but please do not include a child in the equation.  

lol, no... its different state, i do zhan zhuang midnight mostly, when no one is around, but sitting i sometime do while acompanying my oldest studying/doing homework, and sometime the younger kids just come and sit on my lap watching her sister. i find my awarenes is more focused when i watch my kids doing positive stuffs or chi feels stronger. Maybe because i really smille from my deepest realm, or i'm in a state of selfless

Edit: Really do not add child into equation please

Edited by Megantara
  • Like 2

On 10/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, Megantara said:

thank you

Pedophilia.

Someone who describes his erection, a child sitting on his lap, and the wish to indulge to the maximum possible extent ... is extremely untrustworthy and possibly quite ungrounded, imo.

Maybe didn't read through the questions, as they're clearly different situation. or maybe a genius yogi that can hold a child on lap while doing zhan zhuang.

Sign in to follow this