Sign in to follow this  
eternal_spirit

Help me where to start.

I am new to cultivation and the problem for me is where to start. I can feel my lower dantian and can feel energy in whole body. I don't know where to start. When I started googling about it...a bunch of stuff came(Embryonic breathing, microcosmic orbit, etc) and it was confusing. I don't know where to start. Please show me the path from where should i start and progress. Thank you.

• Like 4

Hello, eternal_spirit, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi eternal_spirit,

I could definitely give you some advice, and so could many others here.  Take a look around and ask questions and see which answers resonate with you. Welcome and enjoy !

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Welcome.

I think you've already gotten a good start. This forum is a great resource to find discussions on these subjects, which can lead us to further research. It's a great jumping off point, and common meeting ground for a wide variety of subjects and methods.

If you just stick around and keep your eyes open, you'll end up learning lots. You can google things, and use the search box here, to dig deeper into things you don't yet understand. You can also try to find books on Amazon, Scribd, etc, based on concepts you discover here.

While you're here at the forum, it's a time for learning about yourself, as much as it is a time to learn about various practices out there.

When you know yourself, and what your goals are, then you can be clear about what practices are needed for your goals, as well as what path fits you the best. This may all change over time, as you evolve and learn more and more.

There isn't a common set of practices for everyone at this forum.

• Like 1

Hi eternal_spirit, Welcome to the forums!  There are some who can offer you really good directions and advice.  I see some have offered to help already.  Good luck in finding your way forward!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this