Patrick Brown

Modern London A City Of Death!

OMG! This is how bad our country has become and with police cuts about to happen it's seem likely it will get even worse. Of course the numbers are probably even higher and with the extreme drugs culture of the UK things look bleak! 

London has seen a surge in street violence, with the number of knife and gun crimes rising.

Around 106 people are suspected to have been deliberately killed since the start of the year.

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE:

https://news.sky.com/story/londons-year-of-horror-so-far-the-victims-in-the-first-weeks-of-2018-11315362

The train network in the UK, especially England, is being used by teenage mules to transport drugs all around the country:

More than 200 suspects have been arrested by dozens of police forces in a national crackdown on "county lines" drugs gangs.

Some 58 vulnerable people, including children, who had been caught up in the gangs were also rescued, the National Crime Agency (NCA) said.

Officers found tens of thousands of pounds in cash and drugs including heroin and crack cocaine.

A loaded gun, an axe, a meat cleaver, hunting knives and a samurai sword were among the weapons recovered during the week-long operation.

There are an estimated 1,500 "county lines" gangs operating across the UK.

Full details here:

https://news.sky.com/story/county-lines-more-than-200-suspects-arrested-in-drugs-raids-across-uk-11527319

This is from Liverpool, of Beatles fame:

Liverpool BLOODBATH: Horror on streets as man dies in sixth shooting in 10 DAYS

A 25-YEAR-OLD man has been shot dead in Liverpool in the sixth shooting in the city in just ten days.

More here:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1033190/Liverpool-news-UK-crime-police-shooting-Wavertree

Edited by Patrick Brown

On 10/19/2018 at 11:45 AM, Patrick Brown said:

gangs were also rescued, the National Crime Agency (NCA) said.

Officers found tens of thousands of pounds in cash and drugs including heroin and crack cocaine.

A loaded gun, an axe, a meat cleaver, hunting knives and a samurai sword

must be japanese gangs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

must be japanese gangs

Might be Lara Croft role-play.

• Like 2

Well, if guns don't kill people and knives don't kill people, who is doing the killing?

It is people killing people.  that's obvious, I would think.

So the questions shouldn't be:

How can we take away the guns of private citizens

or

How can we take away the knives of private citizens

Nor should it be blamed on the reduction of law enforcement agents.

The question should be:

Why are people killing each other?

Drug related crime is a given.

I think unemployment is a given as well.

The leaders of societies need start looking at the causes instead of only the effects.

But maybe that's asking too much.

Well I almost suspect that the 'powers-that-be' are allowing chaos so they can put a strong arm in government and then enslave the citizens even more! Trump has buggered up the NWO in America and Farage has done his best in the UK to piss on the NWO's fireworks. Did you see what I did there, Guy Fawkes night over here!! LOL Hey we might even get a showing from the people in London as we did a couple of years back.  

Not sure if you'll be able to view this outside of the UK but it's an snippet of an interview with London's incompetent Mayor:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1040946/London-news-stabbing-crime-Sadiq-Khan-Piers-Morgan-Good-Morning-Britain

Bizarre that the web address has this under showbiz as that's just crass! Basically the Mayor of London is a twat and needs a slap!  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Bizarre that the web address has this under showbiz as that's just crass! Basically the Mayor of London is a twat and needs a slap!  

The link worked for me.  But yes, the mayor did exactly what I suggested above.  Putting the blame on not having enough law enforcement personnel.  In other words, addressing the effects but not the causes.

But then, the people elected that mayor so who's fault is it?

14 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

I read in the wen-tzu, even a turtle can run at a slow pace.

Yep, if it has a goal, even the turtle can advance quickly.

So should we ask:  What is the goal in London?

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

The link worked for me.  But yes, the mayor did exactly what I suggested above.  Putting the blame on not having enough law enforcement personnel.  In other words, addressing the effects but not the causes.

But then, the people elected that mayor so who's fault is it?

Well I suspect that the very large ethnic population figured that by voting for old Sadiq that something mystical would happen. Unfortunately he's not really very well qualified or even capable so yes the people made a big mistake voting for a perceived personality instead of someone with ability and a proven track record. 

What's actually going on is resources are being pulled from the Police force with the pretence of saving money but in reality it has a lot to do with causing fear in an attempt to stop Brexit! Have no doubt Brexit is like a War in Europe because if we extract ourselves the whole 'mind-job' that is the EU will begin to crumble. In truth the EU will crumble anyway as other countries would leave if they had the balls. Of course the smaller poorer countries love it as they get oddles of monies, a lot of it is ours that we have to put in the pot as a member!     

• Like 1

You know that I equate the EU, and the UN with the New World Order, Right?

I see the mayor as a finger of the NWO.  Perhaps there is an agenda toward chaos in the city?  And yes, Brexit is a situation that should be resolved as soon as possible "by the people".  "By the people" is important.  If the people can't get their vote back then Great Britain will no longer be great.

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

You know that I equate the EU, and the UN with the New World Order, Right?

I think I picked up that you are open minded. I became aware of the NWO a few years after 911 although I gave up on the 911 CT and didn't really buy into the NWO. BUT things have changed and now I think almost everybody can see that there is a drive to homogenise the population of this planet purely for buSINess gains as well as simply controlling people. I used to watch Alex Jones years back and I amazed he hasn't been assassinated yet. Of course every now and then people come out of the woodwork and tell us he's a shill.  

Here the BBC's take on the events going on in London:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46095279

I'll dig out a clip of Farage mentioning the NWO which just shows how it has become common knowledge to everybody in the modern world. 

• Like 1

Well, at least there are people talking about it.

We have those same problems here in the US an much of the talk is concentrating on the effects rather than the causes just like in London.

I used to be very anti-conspiracy theory and wanted to wait for facts to be presented before I formed an opinion.  Sadly, all too often we are presented false information and we end up forming false opinions.

I don't follow what is happening at the UN well enough to even think I have an understanding.  But what I am seeing coming from it is not something I would approve of.

trumps world disorder is a real bugger,  bow down to him, fawn over him, glorify and salute him or be ground up and eliminated in one way or another; don't fool yourselves - in effect and principal he is building of his own 4th Reich in the US although it is different in that he accepts true worshipers from most any race. (thus a variation on diabolical dressed  in nice suits with abominations pouring from his cakehole)

Edited by 3bob

I can't find the part from Farage's radio show footage where he mentions the NWO but believe me he did mention it and he has in the past. 

He basically says, to paraphrase "if you mentioned the NWO to me tens years ago I would have thought it's just conspiracy theory lunacy but now the cat's out of the bag and it's basically a known fact". 

I think most of the worlds leading politicians have used the term over the last 5 to 6 years so it' is a fact. I suppose they figure, as with the EU project, that they can convince people that a unified global society is the way forward. Of course in time we might all agree but the time isn't now and isn't going to be any time soon The reason to push for the homogenised social structure now, NWO, is simply to control the masses especially when they realise they're getting screwed! 

Hey who remembers Bill Clinton apologising for experiments that were done by the government infecting Afro Americans, thousands, with Aids!!! The fact that any government exists in any country is a testament to how stupid, fearful and easily manipulated people are! 

So what's the answer? Civil war? Voting for the right person?!!! Decentralising government? 

I don't know, I suppose we'll have to play it by ear and see how it all pans out. Civil unrest is certainly on the cards though. 

3 minutes ago, 3bob said:

trumps world disorder is a real bugger,  bow down to him, fawn over him, glorify him or be ground up and eliminated in one way or another; don't fool yourselves might as well call it the building of his own 4th Reich in the US.,  (thus a variation on diabolical dressed  in nice suits with abominations pouring from his cakehole)

I think it's the other lot that are the problem but then again I don't do American politics. Also it could just be the old 'divide and conquer' tactics and perhaps there's only one force controlling the situation and the show is just a pantomime? If you believe that then we're all feked!   

Yeah we're aware here in the UK of all the masonic stuff that goes on in American and I was actually shown the building at Yale where you never see anybody enter or leave! No I didn't go in but then again no one goes in! LOL 

25 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

I think it's the other lot that are the problem but then again I don't do American politics. Also it could just be the old 'divide and conquer' tactics and perhaps there's only one force controlling the situation and the show is just a pantomime? If you believe that then we're all feked!   

Yeah we're aware here in the UK of all the masonic stuff that goes on in American and I was actually shown the building at Yale where you never see anybody enter or leave! No I didn't go in but then again no one goes in! LOL 

umm, it's any and all means for trump to achieve his end, which is having total dictatorial type power per his grandiose and narcissistic ego...meaning that the use of smoke and mirrors, temporary niceties, fake concessions,  the feeding of others vanities to bring them over to his side, playing on fear and hateful divisions, pretenses with religion or various established fraternities as a wolf in sheeps clothing would, it's all fair game for him being a creature of zero conscience along with his many other dark traits.  Churchill was not blind when it came to Hitlers ways,  yet millions in America are blind to a violently cajoling , devious and dangerous trump?

Edited by 3bob

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Yep, if it has a goal, even the turtle can advance quickly.

So should we ask:  What is the goal in London?

The pub.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2