Sign in to follow this  
wandelaar

General theory of relativity a pseudoscience?

3 hours ago, Stosh said:

" Hawking showed that quantum effects allow black holes to emit exact black body radiation." 

Well , I need to hear this one explained in English , how it both cannot emit em and yet it does. 

photons original from quantum non-locality - as a superluminal phase - which is also non-local formless awareness (the 5th dimension) - called noncommutative spacetime. So in quantum physics energy is based on frequency - the higher the frequency the greater the energy. But in relativity as a particle reaches the speed of light then time slows down. This goes against quantum frequency since time is inverse to frequency (from Pythagoras music theory). So Louis de Broglie realized this HAS to mean there is a "2nd time" from the future that secret guides the particle of the past. This is called a "pilot wave" that is the 5th dimension as noncommutative phase. Light - the speed of light - is invariant DUE to the spacetime shifts that are the "hidden momentum" of light from the future. So a red light is from the past but it is secretly guided by light from the future that is blue-shifted. So due to relativity if you put light in a box you could not tell the difference between MATTER and RADIATION - whether it is light or matter. But due to relativity there is also "relativistic mass" that is different that matter as inertial mass or weight. So the light that is invariant is actually always in motion with the future guiding the present. the "present" light as light speed is then an empty signifier or "clear light" as it is called in Tibetan meditation. So the source of light is this noncommutative phase wave from the future. So if light is red in frequency it has an internal "hyper tube" that is faster than the speed of light. This is called the "phononic field" as momentum that is superluminal. So light is the reverse of particle with inertial mass since light has zero rest mass. So with a particle then external time slows down and external frequency goes up as velocity while the light to OBSERVE the particle has an internal frequency that goes up and an external time that speeds up. The particle then has an internal time that goes up and the internal frequency goes down while for light the external frequency goes down the external time slows down (the wavelength gets bigger).

Wormhole_560inline.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Taoist Texts though since he may also dismiss quantum physics as a religion.

and who can blame him? With terminology like this  The God Particle - Wikipedia what else could it be?

Actually i have nothing against quantum phys, because, right or wrong, it belongs to the realm of experience, while GR is not. There can never be an experiment to establish whether gravitational lensing is caused by relativity, Newtonian or space dust effect. 

While the stars in the sky are observable, they will forever remain incomprehensible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers'_paradox .

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

and who can blame him? With terminology like this  The God Particle - Wikipedia what else could it be?

Actually i have nothing against quantum phys, because, right or wrong, it belongs to the realm of experience, while GR is not. There can never be an experiment to establish whether gravitational lensing is caused by relativity, Newtonian or space dust effect. 

While the stars in the sky are observable, they will forever remain incomprehensible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers'_paradox .

http://aesop.phys.utk.edu/ph612/projects/presentations/Clark.pdf

Click through this slide talk - just as I posted above - the ER=EPR conjecture was first postulated by the de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony.

What this means is that the acceleration of the universe is actually demonstrating the future already exists - and so that is our "inflationary" period that happened before the Big Bang singularity. So we live in a 5D black hole. Everything is happening at the same time - the future and the past. Precognition is real.

Paul S. Wesson figured this out also - he realized that spiritual phenomena are now explained by the de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony as a 5D black hole - he was an astrophysics professor.

And there is top secret military craft that use these principles. That's why the "popular science" does not know the answer to this stuff. Because to know the answer is to reveal the top secret technology! I took quantum mechanics in college. My professor's research was declared top secret without even his knowledge! Now his "quantum teleportation" model is being tested by NASA - in other words superluminal signals between satellites and Earth. It doesn't violate "causality" because the quantum entanglement has to be set up ahead of time.

But meditation is different since there's no external measurement by technology required. External measurements rely on defining time as a geometric dimension. Einstein is literally the logical conclusion of Plato and Archytas - it's just symmetric math pushed to the logarithmic singularity. Only Einstein was working as a telegraph patent clerk. So he realized the speed of light was invariant to synchronize the clocks. So the "second" is based on the Solar calendar.

In actuality spacetime is "noncommutative." This means, as Wolfgang Pauli put it "God is a weak left-hander." In order to understand symmetric math-based science we have to consider and realize that randomness is an "externality" as "entropy" that created the ecological crisis today.

So these are complicated issues - in terms of Western science. Daoism is simply but noncommutative phase logic did rediscover Daoism.

De Broglie also rediscovered noncommutative phase logic.

• Like 1

to wit- not sure but there are ergonomic chairs that reduce pressure on buttocks propelling one forward with more pressure on lower leg/shins

and as far as God is a weak left handed it is good to work or train ambidextrous. I do so at work because of joint issue in my right elbow or tendon pain..not sure over use, though and I have been forced to do so in order to maintain producing income.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

photons original from quantum non-locality - as a superluminal phase - which is also non-local formless awareness (the 5th dimension) - called noncommutative spacetime. So in quantum physics energy is based on frequency - the higher the frequency the greater the energy. But in relativity as a particle reaches the speed of light then time slows down. This goes against quantum frequency since time is inverse to frequency (from Pythagoras music theory). So Louis de Broglie realized this HAS to mean there is a "2nd time" from the future that secret guides the particle of the past. This is called a "pilot wave" that is the 5th dimension as noncommutative phase. Light - the speed of light - is invariant DUE to the spacetime shifts that are the "hidden momentum" of light from the future. So a red light is from the past but it is secretly guided by light from the future that is blue-shifted. So due to relativity if you put light in a box you could not tell the difference between MATTER and RADIATION - whether it is light or matter. But due to relativity there is also "relativistic mass" that is different that matter as inertial mass or weight. So the light that is invariant is actually always in motion with the future guiding the present. the "present" light as light speed is then an empty signifier or "clear light" as it is called in Tibetan meditation. So the source of light is this noncommutative phase wave from the future. So if light is red in frequency it has an internal "hyper tube" that is faster than the speed of light. This is called the "phononic field" as momentum that is superluminal. So light is the reverse of particle with inertial mass since light has zero rest mass. So with a particle then external time slows down and external frequency goes up as velocity while the light to OBSERVE the particle has an internal frequency that goes up and an external time that speeds up. The particle then has an internal time that goes up and the internal frequency goes down while for light the external frequency goes down the external time slows down (the wavelength gets bigger).

Wormhole_560inline.jpg

Thanks , that's very info dense , I'm going to have to read that about six times , but I am not seeing it overtly where it describes both capturing EM due to space curvature and emitting it simultaneously as an ultra-long wave EM wave. Am I supposed to make inferences to solve it riddle wise ? or can you just highlight the most direct application. 

... are you implying that the spacial curvature is contorted in such a way that the light rides down into the black hole and continues on out, a black 'fountain' , which is in the same location as the hole was?(( Out by the in door rather than far elsewhere)) ( the light now being 'stretched out' low frequency in character)  ?

Edited by Stosh

38 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Thanks , that's very info dense , I'm going to have to read that about six times , but I am not seeing it overtly where it describes both capturing EM due to space curvature and emitting it simultaneously as an ultra-long wave EM wave. Am I supposed to make inferences to solve it riddle wise ? or can you just highlight the most direct application. 

... are you implying that the spacial curvature is contorted in such a way that the light rides down into the black hole and continues on out, a black 'fountain' , which is in the same location as the hole was?(( Out by the in door rather than far elsewhere)) ( the light now being 'stretched out' low frequency in character)  ?

This is the T'ai Chi - you can not visualize the 4th dimension of space but you can LISTEN to it as logical inference. People in the West are brainwashed from 10th grade logarithmic symmetric math.

I was secretly against the Pythagorean Theorem. I knew it was based on the WRONG music theory logic! Of course I did not tell anyone this. I tested 92% in math on the ACT but I refused to have anything to do with logarithmic math. Turns out math professor Luigi Borzacchini proved Western math is from the wrong music theory! He calls this "secret of the sect" to be "really astonishing" and "shocking" and a "deep pre-established disharmony" that is the "guiding evoltive principle" of Western science. I corresponded with him several times since 2001. I mailed him a math equation I had from music theory. Then math professor Joe Mazur said my music research was very impressive and asked me to submit it to a math journal. But I was challenging all of Western math and I even mentioned quantum physics. So of course my research was rejected since it was really music theory. But then math professor Alain Connes corroborated my research - and he got a Fields Medal for this! A Fields Medal in math is much harder to get than the Nobel prize in science. haha. Just watch his lecture on music theory and quantum physics. I have transcribed all the parts dealing with the music theory. It's the SAME music theory secret I realized while I was in high school. It was the SAME reason I rejected the Pythagorean Theorem. Prof. Albert Bartlett was correct - he gave the SAME lecture over 1000 times. Not only is the ecological crisis due to the exponential function, which is the inverse of the logarithmic function - BUT it's the wrong math that enabled Western civilization to grow using this exponential function. Nonwestern cultures rely on the correct music theory of complementary opposites to model society. I took quantum mechanics my first year of college and realized it had the correct music logic. But not until I discovered Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony did I realize it is the same as the Pythagorean music theory logic. But de Broglie's analysis was rejected in the 1920s. Only know are scientists realizing he was correct. It's called the ER=EPR model of reality.

I have written free research articles on this with lots of images to explain the math and physics.

But to practice it then study the book Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality. My blog has all the research details http://elixirfield.blogspot.com

Using eyes for ears and ears for eyes, no matter how extreme the situation may be, you do not see or hear.

p. 89, Vitality, Energy, Spirit: A Taoist Sourcebook

Now as Westerners reading this - it sounds just like New Age woo-woo mysticism. But for those of us who have studied Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality then we can unlock the secret. But we really have to study the book! As I revealed, even an "expert" on this subject got confused about the Taoist Yoga book. 

So the left ear is yang qi and the left eye is yin qi. The right eye is yang qi and the right ear is yin qi. In other words if we understand the secret of noncommutative phase resonance (complementary opposite ratios) then suddenly the above "mystical" comment actually explains the secret of Taoist alchemy training! Music is actually, as Louis de Broglie figured out, "two" time waves - one from the future and the past at the same time!

Did you delete that comment about the Tibetan sky burials? Yes this is similar to Daoist burial. The idea is that a body even after death is "food" for the ghost - and a strong ghost spirit or soul can then "feed" of the body's etheric energy. So this is a type of "Ghost pollution" and so to prevent "zombies" - the Tibetan sky burial is used. Also the monks feel a newly dead body - to see what part gets cold first, as that is where the spirit left the body. So if the spirit leaves from the lower part of the body then the spirit has gone to hell and if the spirit leaves from the upper part of the body then the spirit is going to heaven. This is explained by quantum physics - the spirit is quantum coherent and so blue light is higher frequency and so more energy - and blue is the serotonin bliss. So then this is like heaven on earth - if a person's spirit while alive has a higher frequency intention as the blue light - this is the color of heaven.

So the  San Bushmen taught to visualize fire at the base of the spine and then it rises up to the skull as the N/om energy. The problem with ghost pollution is the person has never raised the frequency of their coherent biophoton spirit energy. So they are "alive" in their body but actually living in Hell while alive. This is called the "separation of heaven and earth" through "mass ritual sacrifice" and is the basis of left-brain dominance as Western civilization. So the right brain vagus nerve connects to the left brain. But the left brain vagus nerve does not connect to the right brain. So quantum frequency is like music harmonics - with the energy inverse to wavelength as harmonics. So this is why music is used as mantras and chanting to raise the frequency of the energy by "emptying" out the left side of the brain.

The San Bushmen females sing all night long to project their N/om energy (qi or prana) and the males dance all night long to then raise the frequency of the energy into light as electromagnetic energy. This is then sent back into the females to heal the females. The right side vagus nerve connects to the reproductive organ as the kundalini energy and also connects to the right side of the heart as the secret of the life force beyond death - that sustains life but also sustains the Universe. So it is the source of light, just as what powers the sun - as the 5th dimension. So the San Bushmen call it the "boiling energy" in the "pit of the stomach" and the Tibetans call it "tummo." Wim Hof trained in this tummo breathing - and scientists have documented how he does this - and he broke many world records due to his tummo skill. Dr. Herbert Benson of Harvard then went to study the Tibetan monks in the Himalayas - showing their tummo heat boiling energy to sit outside in the ice and snow with hardly any clothes on - just thread-bare clothes. The monks then slept outside like that without shivering at all. So this energy is very real for those who train it. I have a long playlist on my youtube channel with demonstrations of this energy - from all over the world - but mainly from qigong masters in China. Since china was not colonized by the West - so the qigong masters were able to survive in secret.

photons original from quantum non-locality - as a superluminal phase - which is also non-local formless awareness (the 5th dimension) - called noncommutative spacetime. So in quantum physics energy is based on frequency - the higher the frequency the greater the energy. But in relativity as a particle reaches the speed of light then time slows down. This goes against quantum frequency since time is inverse to frequency (from Pythagoras music theory). So Louis de Broglie realized this HAS to mean there is a "2nd time" from the future that secret guides the particle of the past. This is called a "pilot wave" that is the 5th dimension as noncommutative phase. Light - the speed of light - is invariant DUE to the spacetime shifts that are the "hidden momentum" of light from the future. So a red light is from the past but it is secretly guided by light from the future that is blue-shifted. So due to relativity if you put light in a box you could not tell the difference between MATTER and RADIATION - whether it is light or matter. But due to relativity there is also "relativistic mass" that is different that matter as inertial mass or weight.

So the light that is invariant is actually always in motion with the future guiding the present. the "present" light as light speed is then an empty signifier or "clear light" as it is called in Tibetan meditation. So the source of light is this noncommutative phase wave from the future. So if light is red in frequency it has an internal "hyper tube" that is faster than the speed of light. This is called the "phononic field" as momentum that is superluminal. So light is the reverse of particle with inertial mass since light has zero rest mass. So with a particle then external time slows down and external frequency goes up as velocity while the light to OBSERVE the particle has an internal frequency that goes up and an external time that speeds up. The particle then has an internal time that goes up and the internal frequency goes down while for light the external frequency goes down the external time slows down (the wavelength gets bigger).

Lee Smolin who started out taking the SAME quantum mechanics class as me, chimes in:

These are the fact that general relativity in 3+1 dimensions can be understood as a constrained topological field theory and that when doing so there is a redundancy in the equations of motion that can be removed by making the theory depend just on the chiral half of the spacetime connection. That is you can write a topological field theory for the chiral left handed SU(2) left space time connection, and constrain the action in the simplest possible way and find that general relativity emerges.

The third fact is that the action is most directly expressed as a function, not of the metric, and not of the frame fields, but of a self-dual two form. (The constraints that I mentioned yield the frame field as an integration constant.)

Field-receptive-event-horizon-model-of-consciousness-depicted-in-various.png

pdf

citing Tozzi and Peters:

recently hypothesized that brain activity is shaped in the guise of a functional hypersphere, which performs complicated 4D movements called “quaternionic” rotations (Tozzi and Peters, 2016a). They give rise to the so-called “Clifford torus,” a closed donut-like structure where mental functions might take place.

latest here

we viewed the antipodal points as brain signals opposite each other on a Clifford torus, i.e., we identified the simultaneous activation of brain antipodal signals as a proof of a perceivable “passing through” of the fourth dimension onto the nervous 3D surface.

video of this process - projected into 3D

As the torus rotates through the light source in the fourth dimension, the image seems to extend out to infinity. (Like the circle in the first movie, this happens only at isolated points, not in an interval of points, like the band above.) Past this point, the image becomes a cylcide again, and what used to be outside is now inside; i.e. the torus as turned "inside out." As a result of this, the bands are now going around the torus "the other way." (Originally, they went around the hole in the torus, while now they go around the tube.)

As the torus continues to rotate, it passes through the light source again, so turns inside out once more. As the image returns to its original position, note that the colors are reversed (just as they were with the band above). We have gone through a 180-degree rotation, and so the torus has turned over. (Another 180 degrees would bring us back to the initial configuration.)

4 hours ago, Stosh said:

OK.. umm  good luck with all that. 

The book "From Pythagoras to Einstein" makes this all very clear.  So I assume you learned the Pythagorean Theorem in school right? Not too complicated for you? Guess what? I knew it was a lie based on the wrong music theory!

The main thread running through this somewhat unorthodox approach to the special theory of relativity is the Pythagorean theorem. It appears in its most elementary geometric form in the very beginning of this monograph. ... Google Books

So I kept my secret to myself - because no one would have believed me. But since I had studied music theory privately - I knew that the Pythagorean Theorem was a lie.
OK first of all the Pythagorean Theorem is not really from Pythagoras.
Now as I said I kept my secret to myself - but then I took quantum mechanics my first year of college and I realized that the noncommutative phase logic of quantum entanglement was the SAME as the music theory secret of real Pythagorean philosophy. I could not explain this in terms of science though so I kept it to myself again. It was just an intuition I recorded in my journal.

So then I was reading a book on Louis de Broglie - a used book - George Lochrak and Andre de Silve were the two authors I think - both students of de Broglie.

So de Broglie was critiquing relativity and he had discovered the same secret I had intuited in high school.
So in music theory frequency is inverse to time. For quantum physics the particle moves at the speed of light and so the frequency is the energy of the particle that is proportional to the momentum as the mass. So a longer wavelength means lower frequency and lower mass. This is NOT how classical physics works but quantum physics is the foundation of reality now - NOT classical physics.

Guess what? In secondary education (high school) people learn symmetric logarithmic math (starting with the Pythagorean Theorem) and then they usually take classical physics based on Newton. No - I knew the math was wrong. So I took biology and I did not take physics in high school. My quantum physics professor stated since science is now founded on quantum physics then everyone should FIRST take quantum physics and not classical physics first. So he said everyone is being mass mind controlled by taking the wrong physics as the wrong foundation of science. Remember our brains are still developing during puberty - so the wrong foundation of science gets hard-wired into our brains.

So then I discovered that Daoism was based on the same Pythagorean philosophy of music theory. What de Broglie realized is for relativity then the wavelength gets bigger as time slows down as the frequency ALSO gets bigger (higher). This goes against the Pythagorean principle of music theory! Since both quantum physics and relativity are true then there logically HAS to be a time wave from the future that is superluminal. This is the phase wave as the pilot wave. He was dismissed as being "too easy." But now de Broglie is being rediscovered as being correct.

This is easily explained in music theory. If 1 is the root tonic then 2 is the same pitch - as C geometry but 3 is G as the overtone in one direction of time as 3/2 while F is the undertone as the other direction of time as 2/3. So they are BOTH the Perfect Fifth music interval but one is C to G geometry while one is C to F geometry. This is NOT allowed by the Pythagorean Theorem because it is noncommutative phase logic. It IS allowed by Daoist philosophy. This is the secret of the Dao as complementary opposite harmonics.

hate to wade into this thread again but the Pythagoream theorem works, ie  the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.  It's self deducted.. QED, it works well, both mathematically and in the real word. Possibly if your traveling close to the speed of light or incredibly teeny or galactically large it'd break down, but here on earth its an theorem that works and is a good example of a classic easily provable, um proof.

Same with Newtonian principles. It work real well for 99.9% of the (surface) stuff here on Earth but its a big universe and its nice to have tools to deal with and understand the phenomena happening over vast and tiny distances.  Where space bends and basic physics behave differently, ie quantum.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, thelerner said:

hate to wade into this thread again but the Pythagoream theorem works, ie  the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.  It's self deducted.. QED, it works well, both mathematically and in the real word.

Philosophy (1999), 74:2:169-176 Cambridge University Press
Copyright © The Royal Institute of Philosophy 1999

Did the Greeks Discover the Irrationals?
Philip Hugly and Charles Sayward

Abstract

A popular view is that the great discovery of Pythagoras was that there are irrational numbers, e.g., the positive square root of two. Against this it is argued that mathematics and geometry, together with their applications, do not show that there are irrational numbers or compel assent to that proposition.

Possibly if your traveling close to the speed of light or incredibly teeny or galactically large it'd break down, but here on earth its an theorem that works and is a good example of a classic easily provable, um proof.

Same with Newtonian principles. It work real well for 99.9% of the (surface) stuff here on Earth but its a big universe and its nice to have tools to deal with and understand the phenomena happening over vast and tiny distances.  Where space bends and basic physics behave differently, ie quantum.

Oh you are very smart aren't you because you said the magic word!

"works"

And for whom does it "work"? What's the opposite of "work" in Western science? Entropy from randomness. How is that randomness defined? By logarithmic math. https://www.jstor.org/stable/3751857?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

So you say it works but you are assuming a physical materialistic definition of the geometry as a physical line.

Replacing the Pythagorean knotted rope by a spin-half fermionic Dirac propagator for the quantum surveyor As  Cédric Bardot explains -

Brainwashed by Pythagoras and Descartes?

Pythagoras Theorem in Noncommutative Geometry pdf

Entanglement is an exclusive property of noncommutative...quantum systems.

Time is not physical but is rather the 5th dimension as information.

Sounds theoretical right? Did you watch the vid I posted because the professor refers to what you are explaining. You can not go faster than the speed of light even though a curve has constant acceleration in relativity - it turns into a "logarithmic singularity."

But I just explained that this logic is wrong because it goes against the secret of real music theory which is also empirically true. The great thing about music theory is that you do not need a physical external measurement. You can just LISTEN as logical inference as pure time.

Whereas what you are referring to relies on "drawing" a line - and guess what? you are using your left brain dominance and right hand dominance to make this logic "work" for you! The math appears to be symmetrical but it is not since the "entropy" of the physics is now an "externality" as destruction of ecology!

Am I crazy to say that the Pythagorean Theorem is a lie?

No - I just think for myself. But fortunately there are "professional" thinkers who corroborate my claim.

First let's look at that example you give.

Here on earth it "works" - yeah if you ignore the social justice and ecological crisis - the genocide and ecocide of Western civilization - as the "externality" of science.  then you say it breaks down at the speed of light....Really?

Again not for de Broglie who realized the error of Einstein. As I said - de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony is being rediscovered. One such person is Nobel physicist Gerard 't Hooft: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10701-017-0122-3

10701_2017_122_Fig2_HTML.gif

Note, at this point, that, as seen by a local observer, the particles in region II will evolve backwards in time. We shall insist that the evolution will be forwards in time as seen by distant observers.

Ah this is how qigong masters do it!!

Edited by voidisyinyang

1-scientistsob.jpg

https://phys.org/news/2017-07-scientists-gravitational-anomaly-earth_1.html

When one speaks of right- and left-handed particles this property is called chirality. Normally the two different species of particles, identical except for their chirality (handedness), would come with separate symmetries attached to them and their numbers would be separately conserved. However, a quantum anomaly can destroy their peaceful coexistence and changes a left-handed particle into a right-handed one or vice-versa.

Appearing in a paper published today in Nature, an international team of physicists, material scientists and string theoreticians, have observed such a material, an effect of a most exotic quantum anomaly that hitherto was thought to be triggered only by the curvature of space-time as described by Einstein's theory of relativity. But to the surprise of the team, they discovered it also exists on Earth in the properties of solid state physics, which much of the computing industry is based on, spanning from tiny transistors to cloud data centers.

See you all thought I was being "woo woo" - nope - this is just more advanced science then the mass mind controlled masses who were taught symmetric logarithmic Pythagorean Theorem math physics in high school. https://phys.org/news/2017-07-breakthrough-discoveryevery-quantum-particle.html

New breakthrough discovery—every quantum particle travels backwards

July 18, 2017 by Saskia Angenent, University of York
Edited by voidisyinyang

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Oh you are very smart aren't you because you said the magic word!

"works"

And for whom does it "work"? What's the opposite of "work" in Western science? Entropy from randomness. How is that randomness defined? By logarithmic math. https://www.jstor.org/stable/3751857?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

This isn't about smartness, entropy, randomness, chi gung masters, black holes, or quantum anything.   This is about a simple theorem that is easily provable with a ruler.  It's got the name Pythagoras in it and maybe that turns you a little manic but it shouldn't. 

No need to bring black holes, harmonics or genocide into it.  The theorem works, modern math works.  You can argue that 2 +  2 = 4 is wrong if the equation is moving past the event horizon of a black hole.  Or it doesn't work we're talking chickens and one is old and about to die thus the equation is thrown off by entropy and KFC, but to argue too much against 2 + 2 = 4 really means you have too much time on your hands. 

There may be ways of proving to me that the theorem is incorrect but those ways would have to actually show me the theorem, break it down, with numbers show a logical inconsistency.   Your arguments are one logical fallacy after another.  Seemingly having nothing to do with the theorem itself.

Repeatedly expressing everyone who disagrees with you is brain washed seems childish.  Written more to justify things to yourself then an actual argument to others. 

You want to prove to me the theorem isn't real.  Break it down and explain the problem with it.  Don't go off on tangents.  personally I don't think you can do it. 

Edited by thelerner

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

This isn't about smartness, entropy, randomness, chi gung masters, black holes, or quantum anything.   This is about a simple theorem that is easily provable with a ruler.  It's got the name Pythagoras in it and maybe that turns you a little manic but it shouldn't. 

No need to bring black holes, harmonics or genocide into it.  The theorem works, modern math works.  You can argue that 2 +  2 = 4 is wrong if the equation is moving past the event horizon of a black hole.  Or it doesn't work we're talking chickens and one is old and about to die thus the equation is thrown off by entropy and KFC, but to argue too much against 2 + 2 = 4 really means you have too much time on your hands. 

There may be ways of proving to me that the theorem is incorrect but those ways would have to actually show me the theorem, break it down, with numbers show a logical inconsistency.   Your arguments are one logical fallacy after another.  Seemingly having nothing to do with the theorem itself.

Repeatedly expressing everyone who disagrees with you is brain washed seems childish.  Written more to justify things to yourself then an actual argument to others. 

You want to prove to me the theorem isn't real.  Break it down and explain the problem with it.  Don't go off on tangents.  personally I don't think you can do it. 

So you don't like me referencing a couple philosophy professors published in a peer-reviewed journal, stating that the square root of 2 was never proven? haha.

They are not alone in that position. Bertrand Russell stating that "real numbers are a convenient fiction."

I corresponded with math professor Luigi Borzacchini about this in 2001 - after I discovered his discussion of the music theory connection on a math forum. So I had this dream of a music-math equation and mailed it to Italy - after I scribbled it down upon waking. He responded that yes my math was good but I had no historical proof that it was used that way. Math professor Joe Mazur though encouraged me to dig deeper after I had mentioned David Fowler's work in this area. Sure enough Fowler admits he thinks music theory would provide the missing secret of how continued proportions of numbers were converted to geometric magnitudes. And Professor Borzacchini agrees with  Russell that actually the "one to one correspondence" between geometry and number has never been proven - and so the "continuum" that people just accept in high school math is actually also "not proven" as Professor Borzacchini explains. Also he states that this secret music theory origin of Western symmetric math is a "secret of the sect" that got covered up in a way that is "really astonishing" and "shocking." He calls this secret music origin of Western math a "deep pre-established disharmony" that is the "guiding evolutive principle" of Western science!

So he's not alone in this - I discovered, after my master's thesis was done on music theory and philosophy of science, I then discovered this Actual Matrix Plan based on the "music logarithmic spiral." And that term was coined by Esther Watson Tipple, the daughter of one of the inventors of the telephone. And then Esther Watson Tipple kept researching this issue - and she discovered the secret of noncommutative phase logic of music theory. She sent this secret to Einstein in a letter. Because  Einstein considered the "music logarithmic spiral" philosophy to be the best example of a unified field theory to date.

Esther Watson Tipple writes to Einstein on Pythagorean harmonics and Cosmic Nature

Dear Dr. Einstein

December 11, 1947

This discovery is that the seven-tone scale is a mathematical entity embodying the two principles of arithmetic progression of harmonics and of geometric progression of the 2:3 series (Pythagorean progression of fifths), also we find a third, synthesizing, principle: a combination tone phenomenon which locates the keynote of the seven-tone tonality from those tones in the diatonic scale which are not overtones of the tonic or keynote. The production of the keynote by this phenomenon of second-order combination tones [the 4th and the 6th] locates, as well, the key-note of Mr. Austin's nine-tone scale....

The importance of this harmonic-union production of the keynote of the seven-tone scale seems to me as important as the relation of the negative to the positive, of intake to outake, of inspiration to expression, of Yin to Yang in Chinese symbology, or even of prayer to action. The discovery of this relation of the undertone to the overtones has, I believe, definite bearing on the question of the cosmic nature of the diatonic scale.

So it's been proven that Newton actually derived his theory of gravity directly from what he thought was Pythagorean harmonics as the inverse square law. But in fact it was not real Pythagorean harmonics, rather it was the wrong math from Archytas and Plato.

So then Einstein just picked up on the error of Newton and extended it to its logical conclusion.

Guide to the Oliver Reiser Papers, 1930-1974 UA.90.F10 | Digital Pitt

His other notable correspondents included Albert Einstein, Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac ... Davies, Blodwen; Reiser, Oliver Leslie, 1895-1974; Tipple, Esther Watson, ...

https://www.nytimes.com/1974/06/07/archives/oliver-l-reiser-78-philosopher-dead.html

Dr. Reiser's scholarship in the philosophy of religion and in, metaphysical and valuational aspects of science were acknowledged internationally. His books include “The Integration of Human. Knowledge” (1958) and “Cosmic Humanism” (1966).

Of another book, “World Philosophy: A Search for Synthesis” (1948), Albert Einstein said:

“By means of rich and varied knowledge he has overcome, without sacrificing Ins intellectual integrity, the paralyzing relativism that so many clear thinkers of our times feel themselves forced to accept because they have restricted themselves to a purely logicalcausal approach.”

Edited by voidisyinyang

On 10/18/2018 at 2:54 PM, wandelaar said:

Taoist Texts go ahead and tell us what makes general relativity theory a pseudoscience.

Tesla on  Einstein's relativity ,

'.a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense. The theory wraps all these errors and fallacies  magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king...., its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists...', (New York Times, 11 July 1935, p23, c.8).

... 'I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.', (New York Herald Tribune, 11 September 1932)

Tesla as in Nicola Tesla. I do disagree with him thou, the relativity math is shoddy BS.

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1

Is space really comprised of nothing I often wonder?  I've never heard an answer that brings certainty to me on this.  Although I recall a lecture by Nassim Haramein that had some lovely attributes to it regarding the nature of any given point in space, but that isn't among my bookmarks to add to the convo, so I'll just mention it in case someone else is familiar with it.  I find his approach to physics intriguingly fringe.

I was taught that space is a vacuum comprised of nothing... but my certainty on this has never been very... certain.

3 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

The theory wraps all these errors and fallacies  magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors.

... 'I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties.

IMO Tesla is perfectly correct about that first part , , its a terrible mess , because the math is too important to the adherents compared to the qualitative meaning of said math. 

For instance , the statement that a photon has a resting mass of zero ,,

well, since you cant have it resting , the idea of its value at rest is BS.

But I think its actually space itself which is the origin of properties, the stage of events , the format of universe. Its far from nothing. 

12 hours ago, thelerner said:

Remember when I said GR was an approximation?

So is the Pythagorean Theorem.

Just like Newtonian Mechanics will give classically correct answers, its the same sort of thing here - what you're doing is no different than saying we have no reason to believe that Newton was incorrect at all, before the later things were "discovered."  Its pretty easy to set up a spring with a release mechanism that shoots a small steel ball, set it at an angle, calculate, and then go put a piece of paper on the floor and hit it.  Much harder to set up a .50 and go place a tarp somewhere and hit it.  Now scale to relativistic speeds, and the classical equations simply go to shit, you cant even use them.

Analogous, and a bit more abstract with the PT.

If you want to get into the timestuff, check out electrical-isms whereby issues with large scale transmission lines were only resolved by complex math and maybe that'll give you something a little more concrete.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

But I think its actually space itself which is the origin of properties,

Absolutely. But thats exactly the thing. It can not both to have properties and to originate them.

33 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Now scale to relativistic speeds, and the classical equations simply go to shit, you cant even use them.

Sigh. Before you can or can not use the classical equations, there is something else you most certainly can not do: scale to relativistic speeds.

21 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Absolutely. But that's exactly the thing. It can not both to have properties and to originate them.

Its properties are to to have certain things occur.

A mold has the print or shape of the final object , determines what that final thing will be , based on how the mold is configured.

34 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Its properties are to to have certain things occur.

If you noticed, above Tesla makes a distinction between properties and attributes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

If you noticed, above Tesla makes a distinction between properties and attributes.

If you noticed, I don't think its a valid distinction. :)

Sign in to follow this