SFJane

Spirituality and the Occult

v,

They are a part of BKF's system. He calls them Taoism but I think they are from Tiantai. They are: physical, energetic, mental, emotional, psychic, causal, individuality, and Dao.

Interesting, I don't know anything about Tendai Buddhism, but otherwise I don't think I have ever heard of this division in Buddhism. I will ask in a couple of days if I don't forget.

I don't believe in entities, and I don't believe in hungry ghosts. Ghosts cannot feel hunger--people feel hunger. It's just other people, flawed human people, maybe simply asleep and dreaming. Sure, basic protection is a good thing to have, just like wandering around in any new lawless place--but it's just people, like you'd meet anyplace else.

I don't know, maybe I'm all wet. I'm going on feel here.

Dont witches work a lot with demons, entities and angels? If I remember correctly from my witch practises many yeas ago, the rituals was based on calling in certain angels, guardians or demons. Do you really not believe in these things Witch?

There are many kinds of entities. It dosent stop with demons or our regular house ghosts. It has a total spectrum of beings raging from the physical parasites to powerful beings in higher realms. I have seen many that are extremely powerful and that there is no way I can deal with.

I dont know if you heal, but people who heal others cant have missed it unless they have a very limited perseption and knowlede of what they are doing. Drew has told us his healing story many times, when he pulled this woman out of someones head :) They also jump on to the healers. Ive seen many healers who dont understand why they have nightmares or feel bad about themselves.

Entities are real. But it is probably better to be a happy idiot than to mess around with these things :) I certainly rather back away than to test my abilities to deal with these things. Ok, lets get back to the regular occult subject please ;)

Well, you asked me some questions so I will answer before I drop the topic. I think that some people are more powerful than others in this realm, just as in the physical realm some men are stronger than others. I think those people who are very strong can do as you say, try to take control of others, and of course in this realm it is very easy to wear masks. So I think that regular people can seem like demons or what have you. And also there are human archetypes there, but they are creations of people, tulpas, not something higher than humans. It's the realm of the Jungian Collective Unconscious.

And also witchcraft really is a do-it-yourself religion--the complete opposite of taoism when it comes to lineage and things like that. So yes, some witches do believe in angels and demons.

And also witchcraft really is a do-it-yourself religion--the complete opposite of taoism when it comes to lineage and things like that. So yes, some witches do believe in angels and demons.

I thought you had families in Wales, and Ireland with their own little stone circle on the back of their house.

They are a part of BKF's system. He calls them Taoism but I think they are from Tiantai. They are: physical, energetic, mental, emotional, psychic, causal, individuality, and Dao.

Hey Buddy, I asked about this in a Tendai forum and they say it's not Buddhism.

I also made a video about the nature of the occult practices and spirituality you can view if you are interested.

Depending on the replies, I may or not share my experience with channeling, shen and out of body experiences as well as near death experiences. If you guys are interested in hearing about that, let me know.

Yes, please tell us about your near death experience.

since you and Adam have asked, I will do so. It is one of the hardest posts I have ever done mainly because it so personal. As some of you know I am actually writing my memoirs about this whole affair and I have over 50,000 words committed to the manuscript at the moment. The only thing I have not written about yet on my blog, talked about in my videos is this experience. So I actually need to talk about it. This all happened quite a long time ago. I think of all the message boards I could possibly discuss this with from the mental health forums to the martial arts forums, I think you taobums are possibly the best people to share this with. It could possibly help you in your own endeavors.

It is going to be a long post and fair warning in advance, it will be heavy. I was in love with death for a long time and it deeply effected my entire being. I have had not one near death experience, but several. Give me a bit to form the words for something that is somewhat beyond language to describe. There is a light at the end of the post because in the end, I had a near life experience and that experience healed me of the need to leave this life permanently.