dosa

What is God from a Taoist viewpoint?

god+e.png

What is God from a Taoist viewpoint?

It's a high-level[dimensional] thing that I've reached through the Practice of Taoism.
That's why it's hard to understand what I'm talking about.
What I'm talking about goes far beyond Taoism.

You study only about three-dimensional materials about Taoism, but if you go through some steps, you're going to have four-dimensional.
In fact, in three-dimensional, no one would have reached the highest level of the Taoist reference, such as Microcosmic Orbit (小周天) or 大周天.

Taoism teachers around the world don't know or knew all the details, but pretended like he knew nothing about these four-dimensional souls or Gods.

There are several reasons,
First of all, they do not have the ability to solve the problem.
Second, most Taoism teachers are taken to miscellaneous Gods. This is why they hide.
Third, groups of darkness are very afraid to know the truth. That's why they disturb organized.

There are invisible beings in our universe.
Unseen beings can compress in three ways. The souls of the dead, the souls of the living and the Gods.

If the power[功力] is not high, they can be taken over. Fortunately, high-level Gods help the Taoists.
I've mastered the skills to deal with this kind of soul through the years of practice, and no one in the world has ever had this skills.

Because the skills is Darma[Dharma] of 紫府仙人, the founder of Taoism, and if anyone wants to learn, I can teach you the essence of Taoism for free.

You might be saying, "Stop your big talk until you show us some proof."
Then I would reply:Find a gifted shaman with my pictures and writings, So they will tell you about me, and I can to connect remotely demonstrate by one-on-one healing support.

Edited by dosa
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dosa said:

I've mastered the skills to deal with this kind of soul through the years of practice, and no one in the world has ever had this skills.

Hi dosa,

thank you for sharing. Can you maybe share more about that topic - I would be interested in hearing more.

5 hours ago, dosa said:

Because the skills is Darma[Dharma] of 紫府仙人, the founder of Taoism, and if anyone wants to learn, I can teach you the essence of Taoism for free.

Also about this, I would be interested in what practices you mainly do.

Thank you very much,

Julian

As an alternate perspective only, not meant to argue Dosa's perspective:

The only gods that exist are the ones we create in our own mind.  Do they have supernatural power?  Probably.

• Thanks 1

The best gods are the ones with jobs that work together for the sake of all of humanity then we can follow their divine example and advise to learn who we really are.

All gods depend on Tao for their existence. One god must be very lonely. Gods live in human time so some lose all their rank if they are not careful.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

The only gods that exist are the ones we create in our own mind.  Do they have supernatural power?  Probably.

You smile is always refreshing, and you does have some great ideas. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joolian said:

Hi dosa,

thank you for sharing. Can you maybe share more about that topic - I would be interested in hearing more.

Also about this, I would be interested in what practices you mainly do.

Thank you very much,

Julian

It is not simple to explain.
See this first. I'll post a topic by stages.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/47731-i-will-write-a-ancient-novel-or-a-history-of-sundo仙道-from-now-on/

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

So, you both are on the same page about this essentially right? Because as much as it is something created by mind, and we have certain control over the way we orient ourselves to the mind, at the end of the day a fire is going to burn you, and lightning is going to electrocute you whether it is real in an absolute sense or not, just like the gods?

I have a rather novice understanding so if I am off please let me know.

Your brother in Dao,

Kyoji

• Like 1

Thanks for splitting to not derail the other thread... but you still did not answer the question.   I know several people (we also do group connections) who can do remote connections and healing, but that was not the question. 

Let's try another question:  If one can connect to a person, shouldn't they be able to connect to a God of any tradition ?

13 minutes ago, Zen Pig said:

If it is a view point, then it is not god. just my two cents from the peanut gallery

I would likely agree that if you can only talk about it but have never experienced or have the ability, then best to just sit in the peanut gallery :P

I have lots of stories I could tell but most would not believe them anyways... so just need the experience to know it. 

• Like 1

I do not disbelieve  that you have lots of experiences, that cannot be put into words.  For me,  the only metaphor i can use is  the direct experience of the color red.  we can define red in scientific terms a frequency wave length range, but my direct experience, or how I see the color red might be completely different in how you experience red. 

both are true, and both are not true. 

for me, i have no problem with other people experiencing or understanding something that is not my experience.  But, my experience, is mine. I own it. So my experience  of God, for me, transcends anything I could actually talk about.  much like the metaphor of my experience of the color red. we can agree on something called red, but we cannot actually experience each others  own direct experience.  words are strange. they are not good or bad. they are just words. that's all I know so far, might change anytime. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kyoji said:

So, you both are on the same page about this essentially right? Because as much as it is something created by mind, and we have certain control over the way we orient ourselves to the mind, at the end of the day a fire is going to burn you, and lightning is going to electrocute you whether it is real in an absolute sense or not, just like the gods?

I have a rather novice understanding so if I am off please let me know.

Your brother in Dao,

Kyoji

No, You are not off base.  But with subjects/concepts such as this it would be best for now to pretty much disregard what I have said and listen more to Dosa.  My words would only lead you away from more fully understanding your inner essence.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zen Pig said:

I do not disbelieve  that you have lots of experiences, that cannot be put into words.  For me,  the only metaphor i can use is  the direct experience of the color red.  we can define red in scientific terms a frequency wave length range, but my direct experience, or how I see the color red might be completely different in how you experience red. 

both are true, and both are not true. 

for me, i have no problem with other people experiencing or understanding something that is not my experience.  But, my experience, is mine. I own it. So my experience  of God, for me, transcends anything I could actually talk about.  much like the metaphor of my experience of the color red. we can agree on something called red, but we cannot actually experience each others  own direct experience.  words are strange. they are not good or bad. they are just words. that's all I know so far, might change anytime. 

Yes,  from an individualist point of view which is correct.. our senses define what we know. 

But the bolded part is not correct, except till you experience it.  When there is no separation, to claim remote residing with a person is the same as residing with a God is the same as residing with another's direct experience.  It is difficult to explain to someone without experience of such things.  This path is truly many called, few chosen.   But if you want to try, it will come to you. 

I like your point that words are not good or bad... that is a step away from duality thinking.   Nice stuff.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dawei said:

Thanks for splitting to not derail the other thread... but you still did not answer the question.   I know several people (we also do group connections) who can do remote connections and healing, but that was not the question. 

Let's try another question:  If one can connect to a person, shouldn't they be able to connect to a God of any tradition ?

answer 1:
It's very likely that all the people you're talking about are shamanism. 
I can know the condition by checking the energy of their bodies. It seems as if I'm ignoring them, but they are highly likely
to be taken. 
This is because they use God's power as a way to possesses God.

I don't think we should talk about spiritual details. 
Many people here are taken in by bad energy. It doesn't want to reveal its identity. 
Because of this, the taken people get to hate you and me very much without even realizing it.

Another more detailed story, I lead the souls of the dead by heaven or by samsara.

answer 2:
Unlike the shamans I mentioned earlier, I do not in a way to possesses God. This is the way of Taoism.

The possessed[contact] person has a unique energy, so we can know.

Edited by dosa

49 minutes ago, dosa said:

Many people here are taken in by bad energy. It doesn't want to reveal its identity. 
Because of this, the taken people get to hate you and me very much without even realizing it.

Another more detailed story, I lead the souls of the dead by heaven or by samsara.

I would love to see a thread about your own background and stories, like a mini biography. Sounds like an interesting read, if you were ever inclined to share such details. :) 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I would love to see a thread about your own background and stories, like a mini biography. Sounds like an interesting read, if you were ever inclined to share such details. :) 

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the help. 
I am always grateful to you, manager. 
You will be blessed for your great services.

wrtwe.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dosa said:

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the help. 
I am always grateful to you, manager. 
You will be blessed for your great services.

wrtwe.png

Why thank you! 😊 I’m not quite the manager, more of a lowly servant...but it’s nice to be appreciated ❤️ 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

If it is a view point, then it is not god. just my two cents from the peanut gallery

I do not recommend believing it unconditionally. You and I agree in this opinion.
But the reason why you can live comfortably without illness or suffering is because there is invisible help.
You don't know if it's God's help but you have to thank it.
I think our views are not different if you appreciate it.
We call it God.:D

Edited by dosa
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, dosa said:

answer 1:
It's very likely that all the people you're talking about are shamanism. 
I can know the condition by checking the energy of their bodies. It seems as if I'm ignoring them, but they are highly likely
to be taken. 
This is because they use God's power as a way to possesses God.

answer 2:
Unlike the shamans I mentioned earlier, I do not in a way to possesses God. This is the way of Taoism.

The possessed[contact] person has a unique energy, so we can know.

They are regular Joe and Jane people... not shamanism.  Yes, we all can check energy body issues and can do so anyone, even someone without any details because on this level/realm, there is no separation.  We do it regularly but it is not using God's power, that would be attributing too much to any God; it is the Light Energy that formed the Gods and life itself. 

As for the bad energy idea, I tend to agree but it occurred due to the energy shift in life.  We mentioned this when it occurred but its just that most don't know what that really means... but now looking back in time, likely many have seen a shift that was not for the good in many. 

If you don't want to talk spiritual details on a thread with the word God in its title, that is fine.   If you're interested in what I'm saying, we can talk in PM.   Thank you for the exchange. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dawei said:

They are regular Joe and Jane people... not shamanism.  Yes, we all can check energy body issues and can do so anyone, even someone without any details because on this level/realm, there is no separation.  We do it regularly but it is not using God's power, that would be attributing too much to any God; it is the Light Energy that formed the Gods and life itself. 

As for the bad energy idea, I tend to agree but it occurred due to the energy shift in life.  We mentioned this when it occurred but its just that most don't know what that really means... but now looking back in time, likely many have seen a shift that was not for the good in many. 

If you don't want to talk spiritual details on a thread with the word God in its title, that is fine.   If you're interested in what I'm saying, we can talk in PM.   Thank you for the exchange. 

In my area, comment to celebrities can be made to legal proceedings.
I am interacting with many shamans. I also help those shamans.
They go all say: "be unable to exorcise without the power of God."
It's not perfect even with the power of God. So they get invaded by bad energy, and it accumulates.

So, to compensate for the bad energy, Taoist methods use hypogastric breathing[運氣調息].
And they can't get rid of all of these things, like the souls of the living or the miscellaneous God.
That's why I said in a haughty tone that only I can.

I'm sorry, but I don't know much about "PM". Thank you.

Edited by dosa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, dosa said:

I'm sorry, but I don't know much about "PM". Thank you.

PM is the other side of AM.

Actually, PM is Personal Messsage.  A one on one discussion/conversation.

I don't bad-moth Shamans unless I know that they have no power to effect me.  But then, they likely wouldn't be a Shaman if they had no special powers.

• Thanks 1