LAOLONG

I AM NOT A DAOIST NOT A TAOIST

10 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

like monkeys turning into men

That's … like apes turning into men ...

Monkey is a totally different species.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think there's dragons in this dimension.  That doesn't mean they aren't in other dimensions.  Perhaps we get visitors but most don't have the eyes to see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Some  people may have drinking problems but I apparently have a species problem.

One minute I am a monkey then I snake creeps down and the next minute I am the white crane spreading its wings so confusing with all these species and I have the energy of all of them.. Steady as a rock and fierce as a tiger....Oh well

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2

Nothing wrong with having the attributes of successful wild animals.

But be discriminating as to which ones you are going to spend the night with.

• Haha 1

Yes!! my master always said to stay away from the tigers.

As a disciple I walked into town with my master seeing many things that were exciting but when I saw a woman I was most thrilled. I asked my master what that was and he told me it was a tiger and gave me this warning.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Speculation on my part because I have no interest in the topic of evolution with species changing into a different species like monkeys turning into men but we have men and monkeys living in the same time, tooo weird for me. I do like the Chinese version a bit better.

Ummmmm .....   " too weird for you "  ?     I guess thats because it never happened nor was validly claimed by any evolutionist .

Of course monkeys never turned into men !     Thats why it seems weird that they did when they live side by side in the present .

Really now !     Too many movies, I am guessing .

battle-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-caesar

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Oh dear !

Monkeys or Apes or any current species living did not  'turn onto men' .

oh-you-guys-jpg.2259804

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Some  people may have drinking problems but I apparently have a species problem.

One minute I am a monkey then I snake creeps down and the next minute I am the white crane spreading its wings so confusing with all these species and I have the energy of all of them.. Steady as a rock and fierce as a tiger....Oh well

'Clearing '  it up for you  ????    :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Nothing wrong with having the attributes of successful wild animals.

But be discriminating as to which ones you are going to spend the night with.

Yes,   a guy here one night was a little too drunk to make it home across the paddock, being a cold night, he slept cuddled up against the donkeys stomach between its legs , he  said the donkey didnt mind and it was nice and warm . 

:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thelerner said:

I don't think there's dragons in this dimension.  That doesn't mean they aren't in other dimensions.  Perhaps we get visitors but most don't have the eyes to see. 

Often people ask dead people to come to them, so they can see them more clearly. The answer often is found in the question. You have a desire for someone, it means they are in that moment with you, otherwise the desire would not be there. They flow forth through you. You are being together. You are blending with them in harmonious ways, co-creating the experience.

How do you know you thought of the dragon? Maybe the dragon thought of you, and now this causes you to think of the dragon.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yes,   a guy here one night was a little too drunk to make it home across the paddock, being a cold night, he slept cuddled up against the donkeys stomach between its legs , he  said the donkey didnt mind and it was nice and warm . 

:)

Imagine what a donkey would do if you said "Go... Go and be free." It would just stand there and look at you. "Donkey is always free."

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

With this old donkey it was  " Come ... come and be free ! "    -  used to drive past him  down the road, he lived retired on another farm in a tiny paddock by himself.  I would often stop and say hello, give him a scratch, have a little conversation and offer some succulent grass from outside the fence. 

dwarf-donkey-003.jpg

We had huge unused paddocks covered in deep green lush grass, a couple of horses and cows, so we asked the 'owner' of the donkey and she said, yes, take him, so we did .  

I believe the last few years of his life was better .  . . .  and maybe 'freer'  .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoQcqCALrS2vs212q3C3Q

• Like 3

I read a paper recently claiming that  one of the things that happened to us to make us bad, was animal husbandry . After learning we could train animals to do our will,  some bright spark  ..... " Hey , maybe that would work with people too ? "

After that , a whole new outlook on animals and 'other people' developed .     :(  

black-white-image-yoked-bullocks-hauling

historical-slavery-signpost-banner.jpg

.......   wot a mess !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

I read a paper recently claiming that  one of the things that happened to us to make us bad, was animal husbandry . After learning we could train animals to do our will,  some bright spark  ..... " Hey , maybe that would work with people too ? "

After that , a whole new outlook on animals and 'other people' developed .     :(  

.......   wot a mess !

Yeah allot happened since then.  Some bad things, some good things. Today we're more free, tomorrow we're gonna be more free aswell.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

Oh dear !

Monkeys or Apes or any current species living did not  'turn onto men' .

I didn't say that.  I was repeating what someone else said in order to speak to it.

The word is "evolved", not "turned".

But I have seen some men turn into monkeys.

And women too.

13 hours ago, Everything said:

Yeah allot happened since then.  Some bad things, some good things. Today we're more free, tomorrow we're gonna be more free as well.

Well, I hope so . At the moment I dont think so.  I feel sorry for the young'uns of today, looking at the freedom I had in my youth . I see it getting eroded everyday.   I have even stopped telling them about it as I decided , what good does that do .        probably just make them more depressed and feel ripped off .    

Spoiler

I was able to get very cheap motorcycles or cars, cheap fuel and accommodation or sleep on the beach, plenty of jobs if you wanted one and cheap house rentals by the beach, cheap and good food, etc etc.   The state even paid for me to go to University and any expenses  associated with that. 

I am now old enough to have lived through great times   ( but young enough to  have missed the Vietnam call up ) , to be frank, I am glad I am old enough to be gone and not have to watch what is going to happen .

I hope you find your more freedom , good luck!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I didn't say that.  I was repeating what someone else said in order to speak to it.

And I am speaking to it and  both of you and anyone else under this religiously generated delusion .

The word is "evolved", not "turned".

Either word is wrong , in this instance.

But I have seen some men turn into monkeys.

Indeed ,  'Men'  and monkeys are both primates. The primate programme  is at the base of monkey and human psychology. When events turn 'difficult' so our evolved and developed skills ( for  BOTH Man and Monkey ) seem insufficient we often retreat to our 'base programmes' .

( Once when the twins were mucking up I tried " What are you? Boys or monkeys?  If you wanted to be treated like a boy, behave like one then !    - I had not realised how appealing the idea was to them to act and be treated like monkeys !  That sure backfired !  )

And women too.

Thats the crux of my comment   ; apes  or monkeys never turned, evolved or developed into  'men'   ( that is Homo sapiens ) , it never happened and evolutionary theory never claimed it happened .

But certain religionists 'turned the phrase' that way, to discredit the theory ... it still sticks !      ( and general publications , like Readers Digest, and  similar, still  present it  ; " When Man evolved from the Apes. " 

Man  and Chimp evolved from 'Homininae'  around 7 million y.a.    Homininae and Gorilla  evolved from Hominidae around 12 mill ya ,  Hominidae and Orangutan  evolved from Hominoidae 15 Mill ya,

-   Saying man evolved from apes or monkeys is like saying your cousins are your parents .

Ancient Chinese thinkers such as Zhuang Zhou (c. 369 – 286 BC), a Taoist philosopher, expressed ideas on changing biological species. Taoism explicitly denies the fixity of biological species and Taoist philosophers speculated that species had developed differing attributes in response to differing environments.

Taoism regards humans, nature and the heavens as existing in a state of "constant transformation" known as the Tao

Humans that live outside may be hairy in cold climates. if they eat a lot of raw plant matter they may have strong molars and big jaw bones. Humans will adapt to their environment.  We all share the same building blocks with all living creatures,  and  inhale a lot of cosmic dust everyday..

The truth of the matter is DRAGONS.

In the beginning, there was an enormous egg containing chaos. On the inside the chaos raged on and on- both yin and yang were mixed together. All the opposites were writhing together; male and female, cold and hot, wet and dry, dark and light. Finally the egg burst open, and out leapt the giant dragon Pan-gu. Yin and yang swirled around him and he pushed the two shell halves apart. Thus the opposites were separated and the earth began to take shape.

Every day for 18,000 years Pan-gu ( remember this is a dragon ) grew ten feet – thus the sky was raised a little higher every day. Once the sky was 30,000 miles above the ground, Pan-gu stopped and began to hammer out the mountains and fill the valley with water to form great oceans. He created rivers with his fingers and stamped the earth down to create flat lands. He gathered raw light and tossed them into the sky to become stars.

After 18,000 years, Pan-gu had grown old and tired. He had made the world with his hands and formed the basic principles of yin and yang. He wanted to lay down and sleep forever. Once he lay down he never rose again. When Pan-gu died, his body formed huge mountains. His skull formed the top of the sky, his hair formed all flowers and plants, his bones turned to jade and pearl and his arms and legs the four directions. His blood became the rivers, his breath turned into the wind and his voice to thunder. One eye became the sun and the other the moon.  ( now that is a giant dragon)

For many years the world was a very beautiful place but also lonely; there were no people. The half-dragon goddess Nuwa was born after Pan-gu died, from part of the mixture of yin and yang that he had separated. She decided to create humans to have some other beings to talk to and share ideas with, but mostly just to love. Nuwa went down to the edge of the Yellow River where there were vast, soft mud banks. She began forming figures out of clay ( yes just like wonder-woman demi gods and goddesses are shaped from clay).

She decided that it would be much more practical for her creations to have legs instead of a dragon tail, thus her humans were not made in her image. ( a woman creates not using her image interesting) No sooner did she set the first little mud man on the ground did he start to jump, and dance and sing. He began to speak. “Look at me!” Nuwa was delighted and began making more and more humans. She made hundreds and hundreds of mud humans, but soon realized that it would take centuries for her to make enough people to fill the vast earth completely. Nuwa grabbed hold of a muddy stick and flung drops of mud across

As the sun dried each drop, it became a new man or woman. Some say that these humans were the less intelligent ones ( sorry you are not a demi god). Those formed by Nuwa’s own hands became great leaders. She told them to go and populate the earth.( sex is not an issue it is encouraged) As they grew she loved them and protected them, and was revered as the mother of all humans. (Moms rule)

The moral of this story is that we are in fact descendant of dragons and if we are lucky we are hand crafted from clay.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well, I hope so . At the moment I dont think so.  I feel sorry for the young'uns of today, looking at the freedom I had in my youth . I see it getting eroded everyday.   I have even stopped telling them about it as I decided , what good does that do .        probably just make them more depressed and feel ripped off .    

Even more is happening today then was happening yesterday. And yet, you don't see the progress, because if you didn't see it back then, now it's even more, so then there's even less ability to see it. But do you have to know all of it? You can just allow yourself to enjoy the freedom you have now. It will then lead to more enjoyable freedoms of its kind. Everyone's gonna have more expanded freedom that is different in its kind for everyone. Everyone's gonna have their own kind of freedom. And if you don't enjoy it, the other kind of freedom is always open and available. You can't ever get stuck in life and you will always be free to choose your own kind of freedom that is what it is you do want to be and live and experience more often.

• Like 1

How a devil is made?
Like a dragon that is composed
From different parts.
It is like the different between
Single malt scotch
And blended scotch.
And the most expensive blended
Scotch is black art (sounds diabolic ain't it  )

bruichladdich-black-art-4.1-3.jpg

NBA black players DNA is a mix
Of different races found only
In th USA .
THAT THE REASON NBA PLAYERS
ARE SUPERIOR compered with Eu
Basket ball players .
Have i made my point ?

4 minutes ago, NOONE said:

Did i made my point?

Well, yes, now you have made your point.  However, your conclusion could be challenged.

I have never won a Noble Prize but then I'm not racially mixed either.

Sign in to follow this