Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

I AM NOT A DAOIST NOT A TAOIST

On 10/12/2018 at 2:07 AM, Everything said:

So you're saying, you like it when a dragon comes up and burns everyone, including you, alife?

Or do you prefer a goodass dragon? There are many kinds of dragons. And every dragon unto itself can be many kinds of being itself. But I think you prefer dogs. Which shows you prefer lions. Cause dragons are more like serpents and cats. But even beyond that, I mean, a tornado got nothing on the ability of a dragon to destroy. Well, ok, maybe similar. Or identical. But still... 

Dragon came, whatever, what an asshole mate..., really,  wtf, I don't subscribe to destiny but -no blame, it's ok-, I catch him elsewhere in spacetime :rolleyes:

About actual dragons, I don't know about them, never met one     

Dogs are active, cats are chill. I dreamed with wolves today, I don't have interesting dreams often, there were many wolves, each had a color and they could talk, very trippy

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NOONE said:

The jews and christian and islam

Hate dragons 

Except for "Puff The Magic Dragon".  They like him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But actually, I believe that the reason we see dragons in so many different societies is that the people found dinosaur bones that they couldn't explain so they created an animal to explain the bones.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, NOONE said:

The dragon in the east is god

And in the west it is satan

The jews and christian and islam

Hate dragons 

yet the  behemoth was gods most exalted creation according to the bible.. 

i thought this was an interesting interpretation of JOB 40.

Edited by kyoji

7 hours ago, Marblehead said:

But actually, I believe that the reason we see dragons in so many different societies is that the people found dinosaur bones that they couldn't explain so they created an animal to explain the bones.

refer to the link that i shared just above ^^ , and watch the video if you have 20 minutes. not claiming it is true, not claiming it is false. but i think the possibility must be entertained.

Edited by kyoji

Image result for f 16

Good rain for the crops. This dragon is capable of giving rise to flowers in the middle of a barren and dry desert, by its mere presence.

Image result for rainbow spaceship

Sworn enemy and deceiver of humanity. Breaths and emmits a life killing fire that kills and destroys all life force that may surround it.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kyoji said:

refer to the link that i shared just above ^^ , and watch the video if you have 20 minutes. not claiming it is true, not claiming it is false. but i think the possibility must be entertained.

I do try to keep up with recent findings and information regarding dinosaurs but I don't accept the Bible as a valid source for information, especially of the creation and evolution of the universe.  Those folks back then just didn't have the knowledge to talk about such things.  But they did try to explain the unexplainable.  Can't say if that's good or bad.

• Like 1

Chinese dragon is composed of 9 animals head camel, scales carp 117 total 81 infused with yang 36 infused with yin, horns stag or deer, eyes rabbit, ears bull, neck snake, belly clam, paws tiger, claws eagle.

The number nine is considered lucky in China and Chinese dragons are frequently connected with it. For example, a Chinese dragon is often described in terms of nine attributes and usually has 117 scales—81 (9x9) male and 36 (9x4) female. This is also why there are nine forms of the dragon and the dragon has nine children.

The energies that the dragon symbolizes are a very real part of the dynamic interplay of heaven and earth.

Chinese evolution has life forms making room for the recent addition of  humans like animals getting smaller.

Besides the fictional dragon we do have animal decedent of dinosaurs age in a more miniature form.

Speculation on my part because I have no interest in the topic of evolution with species changing into a different species like monkeys turning into men but we have men and monkeys living in the same time, tooo weird for me. I do like the Chinese version a bit better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Chinese dragon is composed of 9 animals head camel, scales carp 117 total 81 infused with yang 36 infused with yin, horns stag or deer, eyes rabbit, ears bull, neck snake, belly clam, paws tiger, claws eagle.

The number nine is considered lucky in China and Chinese dragons are frequently connected with it. For example, a Chinese dragon is often described in terms of nine attributes and usually has 117 scales—81 (9x9) male and 36 (9x4) female. This is also why there are nine forms of the dragon and the dragon has nine children.

The energies that the dragon symbolizes are a very real part of the dynamic interplay of heaven and earth.

Chinese evolution has life forms making room for the recent addition of  humans like animals getting smaller.

Besides the fictional dragon we do have animal decedent of dinosaurs age in a more miniature form.

Speculation on my part because I have no interest in the topic of evolution with species changing into a different species like monkeys turning into men but we have men and monkeys living in the same time, tooo weird for me. I do like the Chinese version a bit better.

I tried my best, but I still like Chinese evolution.

Dragon.jpg.f60d2397a29532dc1f49ee38acad0158.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Except for "Puff The Magic Dragon".  They like him.

Down here we got  'Poof The Magic Dragon'

Spoiler

full.png

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Aetherous said:

Is Everything a real person, or an AI bot?

Its a bot - with a  1 hr auto delete mode .

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Magic  opalised dinosaur bones  ( from Australia )    :)  

568af3f19e8e1.jpg

... now  THAT'S  a find ! 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this